Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766 ... 3564

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4167427 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread: D. C. on summer break
« Reply #11446 on: August 22, 2017, 03:59:50 pm »

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11447 on: August 22, 2017, 04:02:22 pm »

Dude social engineers Breitbart editors into chatting away about all the dirty shit they're getting ready to throw at Ivanka and Jared.

Just read that article, heh. Funny how the same prankster keeps fooling WH related people at least twice now.
"Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
--The 43rd President of the United States

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11448 on: August 22, 2017, 04:05:06 pm »

Also, WH Press Seceretary Sanders said on Airforce One that Trump isn't going to pardon Joe Arpaio. However, Trump has contradicted what his staff have said countless times.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #11449 on: August 22, 2017, 04:17:05 pm »

Aw hell, the chances of it happening had to have tripled or somethin' when they said that.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11450 on: August 22, 2017, 04:45:53 pm »

Latin American: Vis fricta cum eo? Bonum diem habeas.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11451 on: August 22, 2017, 04:46:31 pm »

Who is Joe Apartio?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11452 on: August 22, 2017, 04:55:09 pm »

Dude social engineers Breitbart editors into chatting away about all the dirty shit they're getting ready to throw at Ivanka and Jared.
didn't even read the article, just scrolled through going "show the emails shoe the emails"

i don't want to know jake tapper's personal opinions on what breitbarters say about x
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11453 on: August 22, 2017, 05:12:18 pm »

didn't even read the article, just scrolled through going "show the emails shoe the emails"

i don't want to know jake tapper's personal opinions on what breitbarters say about x

Don't know why CNN didn't show an image of the pranksters twitter, because they're on there, and Vox has that up on their article. Found that out when I used google to see who else has that article.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 05:14:00 pm by smjjames »

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11454 on: August 22, 2017, 05:13:30 pm »

Don't know why CNN didn't show an image of the pranksters twitter, because they're on there, and Vox has that up on their article.

They mentioned it in the article; they didn't want to show the stuff about Jared being a cuckold because it's unsubstantiated.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11455 on: August 22, 2017, 05:15:12 pm »

Don't know why CNN didn't show an image of the pranksters twitter, because they're on there, and Vox has that up on their article.

They mentioned it in the article; they didn't want to show the stuff about Jared being a cuckold because it's unsubstantiated.

Still, "Show me the emails!"

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11456 on: August 22, 2017, 05:27:27 pm »

Never gonna get over the political machine (or whatever that game was called) where someone as Donald Trump won against Hillary Clinton just by going "Emails emails emails" over and over again. :P

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11457 on: August 22, 2017, 05:36:06 pm »

But his emails.
Here's the real question for you Texans: will you respond properly if I sing "The stars at night, are big and bright..."
*three loud claps*

Look, I'm from Dallas, yes I could saddle and ride a horse before I could drive a car, but I have never used a lasso, gotta go a bit further west I think, or head up to OklahomaAmerica's Grundle and once you find civilization (hah!) ask anyone there, I'm sure they can help you out. I wouldn't know for sure, I don't consort with those people but I assume with nothing else to do but livestock they'd have to develop skill at wrassling them.

I lived half my life in OKC, the other half in Tulsa, never once saw a horse, lasso, or cow within the city limits. The few times I rode a horse were during Boy Scout excursions, and we had to go down to Texas to find them. Don't even try to pretend like Oklahoma is more cowboy than Texas.
Never said that, said okies like livestock more than they should.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11458 on: August 22, 2017, 06:25:32 pm »

I refuse to believe that both of you aren't wearing cowboy getups while typing on laptops and also riding horses while occasionally whooping excitedly and shooting guns into the air.

I may accept that you don't store your laptops underneath your giant stetson hats that you wear at all times, but you'd have to convince me.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11459 on: August 22, 2017, 06:32:19 pm »

I refuse to believe that both of you aren't wearing cowboy getups while typing on laptops and also riding horses while occasionally whooping excitedly and shooting guns into the air.

I may accept that you don't store your laptops underneath your giant stetson hats that you wear at all times, but you'd have to convince me.

Goodness are Texans really awesome.

They don't even have Restaurants they actually have coin operated food cannons.
Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766 ... 3564