Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 3567

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4228926 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile

Orange Slice is too gangsta sounding.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Damnit McBain, why do you think we do this!?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Orange Slice is too gangsta sounding.
It aint OG, and it's not even OJ.  Although I thought I heard a lot of people saying "OL", back in November...

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OL being what, Orange Lips? lol. or maybe Orange Loser.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Oily Fucker?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OL being what, Orange Lips? lol. or maybe Orange Loser.
("Oh (H)ell..."...   Or maybe that doesn't work in a "Gosh darn it to heck!" accent....)

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean, I'm dating myself here, but I've unironically seen people call each other "homeslice" before.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/gop-senators-new-bill-would-let-isps-sell-your-web-browsing-data/

Remember that? It passed the Senate today. People are sometimes confused and don't know if their data is private? Better make sure it never is!

If you're in the states and not already taking measures to block monitoring of your traffic, it's time to start, because there's no way in hell this fails to make it through the House, and an even smaller change of the Trumpet vetoing it.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 07:16:08 pm by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Flying Dice: I think you may have meant to link to something, but there's nothing regarding what you're referring to.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

You saw nuffink.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Flying Dice: Okay....

Trump has now given an ultimatium: No more negotiations, no more discussions, vote on it now (or Friday rather), if it fails, we're leaving Obamacare as is and moving on from healthcare. Basically it's 'This is it, the make or break point of whether we continue on the healthcare stuff'. I guess it's some of his 'Art of the Deal' in action here.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/gop-senators-new-bill-would-let-isps-sell-your-web-browsing-data/

Remember that? It passed the Senate today. People are sometimes confused and don't know if their data is private? Better make sure it never is!

If you're in the states and not already taking measures to block monitoring of your traffic, it's time to start, because there's no way in hell this fails to make it through the House, and an even smaller change of the Trumpet vetoing it.
I saw the story but was under the impression the House isn't as likely to pass it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

@Flying Dice: Okay....

Trump has now given an ultimatium: No more negotiations, no more discussions, vote on it now (or Friday rather), if it fails, we're leaving Obamacare as is and moving on from healthcare. Basically it's 'This is it, the make or break point of whether we continue on the healthcare stuff'. I guess it's some of his 'Art of the Deal' in action here.
Wait...We can get them to do that?!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 3567