Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Card Games are Serious Business (SG)  (Read 13577 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Card Games are Serious Business (SG)
« Reply #180 on: February 17, 2017, 04:03:28 pm »

So play a fully buffed strength and kill rock-boy. play magical dimension face-down. Wait for rock-boy to be summoned and then ill it with magical dimension and summon useless of the lame to futilely attempt to block whatever else they summon and use its effect to gain temperance and play that next turn and trade it in for high prophetess and use her to win the duel somehow...

I see two extra monster slots. So that would mean that if you get two extra monsters out then your opponent can't make any... Unless they already did and can get one from their graveyard onto the normal field, how that makes sense I have no idea though...

Either that or Ocean's plan would probably be the best, depends on how aggressive we want to be.

I think the Extra Deck monster stays there, I'm guessing this as if you revive an extra deck monster from the graveyard you can put it in one of your main monster zones without the restriction.

* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 04, 2017, 06:47:18 pm »

To bump this up slightly I was wondering if anyone here plays duel links?

I've been playing for a while now and it's a lot of fun, even if it is a simplified version of the game.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 04, 2017, 06:56:31 pm »

I've played it a bit, but I haven't been on it in a while. It's sorta pay-to-win, anyway.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 04, 2017, 07:05:42 pm »

Goddamnit, I knew I was forgetting about something.  Turn should be up soon.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 04, 2017, 07:10:10 pm »

I've played it a bit, but I haven't been on it in a while. It's sorta pay-to-win, anyway.

Yeah it is, it's pretty easy to get gems though and I've been able to make a semi competitive deck.

Goddamnit, I knew I was forgetting about something.  Turn should be up soon.

Cool I'm glad it's not dead.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2017, 05:03:00 pm »

Bad news, everyone.  I can't find where the hell I left my notes for this.  Going to try to rewrite them, but it may take awhile.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2017, 06:22:54 pm »

Youch. Well, thanks for not abandoning us yet.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 21, 2017, 11:22:19 pm »

So does anyone have any bright ideas? Or new hairstyles? I bet that we can still revise our hair to my proposal before an N.P.C. steals it...
The ay I look at it, if we don't have some way to get two critters out, or kill a critter on their turn, they will use Vigil: Overly-long Rock Anthem to clear our side and then attack us with two tribute-level monsters and us while we have nothing to defend ourselves with, which would mean game-over...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]