Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22

Author Topic: Abandoned Project.  (Read 40612 times)

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 9: Patched Up
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2017, 07:59:59 pm »

Spoiler: South Jersey (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 06:49:08 am by Doubloon-Seven »

Avanti!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2017, 08:00:56 pm »

Spoiler: W.G (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2017, 08:07:06 pm »

Spoiler: South Carolina (click to show/hide)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2017, 08:52:35 pm »

Merunidae fixes her hair, before searching for a replacement arm for Bones. Surely someone has died on the streets after crawling through a portal and rotted away to a skeleton, he can just have their arm.

Come to think of it, if she can find enough of them, she will play a song, attempting to guide their souls back to their bodies, and raise them up to help the party.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2017, 09:51:24 pm »

Spoiler: South Florida (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2017, 10:45:33 pm »

Scri-Drops board
Rattles
Changes boo-Drops boom box.
RATTLES
Life with one arm is hard.

Summon a replacement arm. Something in gold, hopefully. Stash gameboy in hammerspace. Also a first aid kit or something along those lines for crystalbutt.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2017, 06:41:31 pm »

Accept the first aid kit if it exists and then see about forming a piece of crystal armor.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2017, 07:15:16 pm »

Summon an amulet of protection to wear inside my suit.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Labyrinth (8/8) Turn 10: Fate Is A Cruel Mistress Named Disappointment
« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2017, 11:12:08 pm »

Spoiler: South Jersey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: South 'Jersey' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: W.G (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: West Gate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: South Carolina (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: South 'Carolina' (click to show/hide)

Merunidae fixes her hair, before searching for a replacement arm for Bones. Surely someone has died on the streets after crawling through a portal and rotted away to a skeleton, he can just have their arm.

Come to think of it, if she can find enough of them, she will play a song, attempting to guide their souls back to their bodies, and raise them up to help the party.

[1]Menuridae runs along the streets, searching for some form of a replacement arm for her bony benefactor. It would be an understatement to say she found nothing of use, it appears that some force has been picking remains clean off the ground. In the back of an alley between a decrepit building labeled "HARMONY CITY EXPRESS CLINIC" and some other apartment complex than the one Phantus uses, she feels a strange sensation along the nape of her neck not unlike warm breath. Some bestial thing is growling in her left ear, and when she turns around to face it she is greeted by... herself?

"MENURIDAE, HIT THE GROUND!" the shout of a familiar voice shocks her, but she does as advised and throws herself onto the ground. Good thing she did, too, because that doppelganger of hers cracks into pieces like dinner plates thrown out of a pitching machine as an ominous green light bathes it. Hitting the dirt prevented the real Menuridae from being engulfed by the eerie green glow. Phantus is there, holding Whisper's mask in his left hand and lowering his right- steam flowing off the fingertips. "I told you, Minotaurs sometimes scamper into here because some particularly badass Visitor scares them out of their home." He helps her up and raises Whisper's mask back up to his face. "I won't be here to watch over you greenhorns forever, so make sure to be more careful". Just like that, he is gone.

Scri-Drops board
Rattles
Changes boo-Drops boom box.
RATTLES
Life with one arm is hard.

Summon a replacement arm. Something in gold, hopefully. Stash gameboy in hammerspace. Also a first aid kit or something along those lines for crystalbutt.

[2+1]Mr Bones must have received the evil eye from some old gypsy, because none of his summons are working quite right. He wanted a gold arm, he receives a copper leg. Dropping it to the ground and rattling furiously, he hurls his Gameboy straight into hammerspace before attempting to conjure a medkit for Trier. [1+1]This time it fizzles completely. At least he didn't receive something that would make him feel as though the universe were mocking him this time.

Accept the first aid kit if it exists and then see about forming a piece of crystal armor.

[6+1]Trier is disappointed by the lack of a first aid kit, but disappointment quickly turned into satisfaction as he began to form a crystalline chestplate. He succeeds effortlessly, and actually manages to fashion one seed crystal into a full set of crystal armor. Pleasantly surprised, Trier is clearly feeling much better about his abilities than his skeletal companion.

Summon an amulet of protection to wear inside my suit.

[6+2]Tobias receives a talisman of greater protection to wear inside his suit. It should make his body considerably more resilient towards any attacks that manage to penetrate his mech suit.

Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2017, 12:08:03 am »

Now that I'm geared up, it's time for round two. Back through the West Gate. Use my suit's tracking and my vision to find the robed person that cut my face, then use my gladius along with the assisted targeting to kill that person.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2017, 09:13:58 am »

Vibrates with skeletal annoyance.
Rolls dice: 1
Changes boombox

ENOUGH OF THIS! Manipulate probability! My next roll will be on a d20!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2017, 01:05:54 pm »

Spoiler: WG (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2017, 05:05:29 pm »

Taking a few steps back as Mr. Bones messes with the fabric of reality, Trier tries to make a crystal longsword. If that works then he'll go back with Tobias into the gate.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2017, 05:33:18 pm »

Merunidae, through the danger, continues her search. She decides that she will play the song of undeath as she walks, trying to raise whatever may be hiding her to do her bidding. Hopefully this place hasn't been cleaned up too well.

Should she encounter another monster, she will instead change her song to one of control, making whatever minotaur she finds hers to control.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 05, 2017, 03:08:25 am »

Take a quick look for sturdy sticks or some such material to make an Ruth i out of until the would fully heals/ a replacement is found.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22