Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Realm of Chaos, OOC 7/6, Postponed because of Real Life, Will start Eventually?  (Read 5713 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Deep in the Void, Something massive moves... Drawing to it Beings whom have lost their worlds... Yet this thing is unlike most, it pulsates... It Lives... IT HUNGERS.
This is Going to be a god game with a Slight twist, You aren't Even Remotely the most powerful things in the universe and it will Show.  With a little luck This game will go through plenty of people
Spoiler: Sign up Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Races (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mechanics (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: waitlist? (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accepted Sheets (click to show/hide)

So who's up for a RTD god game I think I'll be able to run this time?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 03:12:12 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Realm of Chaos, OOC 0/6
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 08:05:01 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 06:27:57 am by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 08:44:45 pm »

Disc as in Discription, What other things see when they look in your Direction, So Seeing a Void of anything isn't the best Disc.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 08:47:36 pm »

Spoiler: Sol (click to show/hide)

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 08:56:32 pm »

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 09:09:31 pm by Crimson »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 09:24:26 pm »

Disc as in Discription, What other things see when they look in your Direction, So Seeing a Void of anything isn't the best Disc.
((The confusion may be in the spelling, as it is Description, not Discription. It's an easy mistake to make.))

Name: Parignan
Sphere: Nature
Race: Unbound
Desc: Parignan resembles a large deer, adorned with bluish green oxidized copper plates as a form of pseudo-armor. The plates teem with natural life, some with moss and algae prevalent, others with vines or flowers hanging. Where the deer would normally bear antlers, two gaping holes are bored into the head, and looking in on them one would see a void of nothingness.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Realm of Chaos, OOC 3/6
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 03:18:16 am »

*Starts making sheet* *Finishes making Sheet* *Sees Chrimson's sphere* GODAMNIT! At least my race is different... I'm going to submit this anyway, since there aren't any rules against having control of the same speeeeeere... I just had an amazing idea. Instead of creating Chaos, I'll create Kaos!

Name: Tenebris
Sphere: Kaos
Race: The Unbound
Desc: He looks very simple. As simple as an Unbound can look.

“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 06:28:22 am »

((edited disc)
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 07:49:49 am »

Name: Sultan
Sphere: Blood
Race: Titan
Desc: A living mass of blood in the shape of a spider-octopus.

Snallac

• Bay Watcher
  • King of ze Snails
    • View Profile
    • The Blight
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 01:06:17 pm »

Name: Althakross
Sphere: Shadows, both physical and metaphorical
Race: Titan
Desc: A tall figure robed in red, clutching a slender blade of bone in his right hand, in his left a cruel chalice wrought of black iron, filled with a gleaming silver liquid. His robes are the color of blood, ornamented at the edges with swirling patterns of bright crimson. His flesh is as black as pitch, yet ephemeral, the substance of a shadow given physical form. His face, if he possesses one, is hidden beneath his hood.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2017, 01:26:44 pm »

ptw
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2017, 01:28:34 pm »

*Starts making sheet* *Finishes making Sheet* *Sees Chrimson's sphere* GODAMNIT! At least my race is different... I'm going to submit this anyway, since there aren't any rules against having control of the same speeeeeere... I just had an amazing idea. Instead of creating Chaos, I'll create Kaos!
Obviously this guy is from Discworld.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:31:19 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 01:32:57 pm »

What's Discworld... I'm gonna google it.

Edit: A flat world, on elphants, which are on a giant tortoise... What. The. Actual. Fuck. Also, Kaos is Swedish for Chaos, (I think.) so I just decided to use that.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:35:14 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
Re: Realm of Chaos, OOC 7/6, Game will Start soonish
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 03:56:31 pm »

PTW!
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2017, 12:17:42 pm »

What's Discworld... I'm gonna google it.

Edit: A flat world, on elphants, which are on a giant tortoise... What. The. Actual. Fuck. Also, Kaos is Swedish for Chaos, (I think.) so I just decided to use that.
It's written by Terry Pratchet. The whole series is quite Brittish, and strikes the perfect balance between hilarious comedy and intriguing drama and action. The books are incredibly good. Terry Pratchet is often lauded as one of the best writers of all time.

So, you mentioned we can change race whenever we want unless we are a race that can't change race?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 12:21:48 pm by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!
Pages: [1] 2