Yes
- 4 (40%)
No
- 2 (20%)
Coolio
- 4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: Survival of the Meanest  (Read 37237 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Survival of the Meanest
« Reply #150 on: December 22, 2016, 04:39:18 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"So you can fight Shadow Wraiths. Does that mean you must?
I, at this moment, have the ability to kill you, and Aloren. It would probably be difficult, but I could do it. The question is, must I, and should I?
... Don't worry Aloren. No plans on killing you.

But I suggest, Elise, that before you do the irrational and just hurl yourself into combat, you think about how your death may affect... others.
"

He then explores to the West, hunting along the way.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 22, 2016, 04:41:12 pm »

"The knife broke, I should make a new one."

Forage for a rock and flint, make a sharpened rock.

Spoiler: Caleb Fenrir (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 22, 2016, 05:59:54 pm »

Fu wakes suddenly, eyes open, gaze clear. He feels oddly calm, a weightseems lifted from his little shoulders. it's as if a decision has been made, and all that is left is action. But what decision is unclear. He makes his way back to Gromble, and breaks fast with him and Hund.

Around a mouthful of biscuit, Fu speaks.
The demons have a master, Gromble. Or more than one, I don't know. But It looks like this is for real. the old man must have known something after all. But We don't know anything. I need to go find out, Gromble  we need to know what we are up against.

And with that, Fu stands, dusts off his pants, and leaves to scout around whereever that elven army was last night, to get clues about our enemy.
Can we get a bit of a map of the region? At lest what is generally known to our collective group? If drawing it is difficult, you can pm me the description and I'll put up a little ascii map or somehing

Spoiler: Fu Qyu (click to show/hide)

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 22, 2016, 07:35:30 pm »

After catching his breath, Han Yu turns to the elves. "Now we are safe from immediate danger, it is time we introduce ourselves. I am Han Yu, captain of Redwood, and leader of the reinforcements sent to aid against the goblins. Last night, our company was beset by foul creatures of shadow, with glowing red eyes; more sinister and evil than the ones we had the misfortune to previously face. Many of my comrades fell in that battle, taken by surprise; at dawn, I alone stood, surrounded by the corpses of my kin.

Fearing the worst, I made haste to our camp here, yet I was greeted with more of our fallen soldiers. I shall avenge all those who fell, and I shall make the darkness tremble at my wrath. Will you aid me in my venture, and avenge the deaths of your fallen brothers?"

Han Yu attempts to convince the three elves to follow him through his bullshit persuasive speech.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 22, 2016, 07:45:32 pm »

Spot check for any baddies

Spot Check For Points of Interest (Villages/Dungeons/Etc)

If I am safe, sleep

((Feu D'artifice is French for Fireworks (Actually the dingular form of that)))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2016, 10:05:24 pm »

There is now a Shadow Wraith Bestiary in the OP. Please check it out. I will be adding a map very shortly.
Julio - at his camp
Fu Qyu - at his camp
Gromble - at his camp
Caleb - at his camp
Han Yu - chatting it up with a bunch of elven soldiers

"So you can fight Shadow Wraiths. Does that mean you must?
I, at this moment, have the ability to kill you, and Aloren. It would probably be difficult, but I could do it. The question is, must I, and should I?
... Don't worry Aloren. No plans on killing you.

But I suggest, Elise, that before you do the irrational and just hurl yourself into combat, you think about how your death may affect... others.
"

He then explores to the West, hunting along the way.

Julio pls
You're at full health, as is Elise
In fact,

YOU ARE ALL AT FULL HEALTH DAMNIT RESTING FOR ONE TURN HEALS 5 HP AND YOU SLEEP THREE TURNS A NIGHT
I don't mean to be a dick, since it's my fault for not saying this, but yeah.

You're all at full health.

Also, coolrune, I'm really sorry about the whole dialogue thing, just tell me if I screw things up again and I'll fix it  ;D

Elise shakes her head. You think you're actually starting to make her understand where you're coming from, until she replies,

"They tried to kill me, and we both know they would have tried to kill you if you didn't get that fire up so soon."

"That doesn't mean that you should put your life at risk." ((Please tell me that this is what you would have said))

You head far West, looking in vain for tracks or prey. About half an hour into your journey, you get the feeling that you're being watched. You feel eyes boring into your back. You whirl around, and let out a startled gasp. Two huge, half-human half-ant creatures watch you, crude wooden spears in their hands. You draw your bone blade and ready for combat, but the two creatures lay down their weapons. You start to back away, but another group shows up, also armed with crude weapons. You turn around. They're everywhere. One of them steps forward, hand extended in the universal symbol for peace. To your surprise, it speaks.

"We have not seen one of your kind here in many winters... why do you encroach on our lands?"

You notice an opening, leading back the way you came, and bolt. You dodge past the things and return, running to your campsite. You weren't going to talk with them pointing weapons at you. On your way back, your path is blocked by a huge spider, similar to the dead one you found. It's not as big, but you remember that the other one had venom. You need to kill this thing before it bites you even once. Luckily, it seems rather far away, and you have a crossbow.

Combat log:

You fire your crossbow at the spider. It seems to be immune to the venom, but the bolt strikes it in the front right leg!
The spider crawls closer, unfazed by its mangled leg...
You put away your crossbow and draw your bone blade.
The spider is within striking range!
You strike the spider with your bone blade, severing its 3rd left leg!
The spider lunges at you, but you dodge!
You strike the spider in the abdomen, but the blow glances off the spider's chitin...
The spider lunges at you, but you dodge!
You strike the spider in the abdomen, killing it!

You get

Great Northern Prowler venom x 2

You take your arrow out of the spider's corpse. It still has a decent amount of venom on it. You return to your camp. It seems that Elise is gone, but Aloren assures you that she was just going to the rocky plains not far from your camp.

"The knife broke, I should make a new one."

Forage for a rock and flint, make a sharpened rock.

You forage, looking in particular for useful rocks. You keep looking towards the huge monument, wanting to enter and explore, but you force yourself to look away. As a dwarf, you're particularly good at identifying rocks, and find a number of stronger stones in a few minutes, as well as some flint.
You get

Rock x 2
Flint nodule

You return to your camp, and use the flint to chisel one of the rocks to a fine point. When you're done, you have a rudimentary hand axe with a razor-sharp tip.
You lose

Rock

You get

Sharpened rock

Fu wakes suddenly, eyes open, gaze clear. He feels oddly calm, a weightseems lifted from his little shoulders. it's as if a decision has been made, and all that is left is action. But what decision is unclear. He makes his way back to Gromble, and breaks fast with him and Hund.

Around a mouthful of biscuit, Fu speaks.
The demons have a master, Gromble. Or more than one, I don't know. But It looks like this is for real. the old man must have known something after all. But We don't know anything. I need to go find out, Gromble  we need to know what we are up against.

And with that, Fu stands, dusts off his pants, and leaves to scout around whereever that elven army was last night, to get clues about our enemy.
Can we get a bit of a map of the region? At lest what is generally known to our collective group? If drawing it is difficult, you can pm me the description and I'll put up a little ascii map or somehing

You feel that everything is happening too fast. The merchant gave you the power to do... something, but he never told you what to actually do once the power was yours. You leave your camp and head to Gromble's abode. The two of you share a meal and talk.

"The demons have a master, Gromble. Or more than one, I don't know. But it looks like this is for real. The old man must have known something after all. But we don't know anything. I need to go find out, Gromble, we need to know what we are up against."

Gromble nods.

"I agree, yes. I don't know exactly what to do, but I feel that the answer will come to us soon. Haha, of course, one can't always rely on just what they feel. I'm afraid that I know just as little as you do, or quite possibly even less. But let us not worry about what is to come, but rather enjoy the present, my friend!"

Gromble's uplifting words have an effect on you. You set out on a journey to discern what has happened. You remember the words of the merchant last night, when he asked you to return. It seems that Gromble forgot, but you aren't worried. That is, until you get to the field. The merchant is gone. The girl, Elise, is there, peering over something. You step closer, and see that she's peering over the stone box that holds the four remaining knives. You step by her side, and give her a friendly nod. She returns the gesture, a smile lighting up her face. You look in the box that she's poring over, and see a small note inside:

Brave souls,

I must go. In my stead, I want you to listen to the Lilliputian. I see something in him, a sort of potential. In any case, here is what you must do.

Your first task is to travel far North, to an ancient temple. It was the stronghold of those who opposed the darkness. There is a relic there, the only thing that can seal the Shadow Wraiths back into the darkness from which they emerge again. It is a pendant, a powerful warding magic. Think of it as a key that can seal the broken lock.

Second, you must travel South, in the opposite direction, to a great tower. In it, a Shadow Wraith known as the Collective resides. Destroy it, for it is one of the strongest of your foes.

Finally, you must travel to the East of the great Tower, and there you will find a great cavern. Inside of it is the Rift, a gateway between our world and the prison of the Shadow Wraiths. Hurl the pendant inside, and the Rift will seal forever, locking away all of the escaped Shadow Wraiths. Guarding the Rift, however, will be your greatest foe.

If you are ever in need of aid, and all seems lost, tear this note in half. Aid will come to you then.

And do not forget the Hunter or the Forager - you must find them before you embark. However, I was told that the Forager shall cross paths with you soon, and as such you should only worry about the Hunter.

Best of luck, Fighters of Darkness. I have hope in you - all of you.

You read the note once more, before folding it up and putting it in your shirt. The girl looks at you.

"So that's what you are, eh? You know, my people think that you steal babies and the like, and most of them don't even know you exist. My brother thinks... thought - that he saw a Lilliputian once."

The girl chokes up when she mentions her brother. You ask her what's wrong, and she tells you that a horde of marauding goblins killed her brother. You offer your condolences, and she solemnly thanks you. She shakes her head for a moment, and then smiles.

"What's past is past. All we can do is make a better future."

You laugh a little. You can picture Gromble saying the exact same thing. As you think of Gromble, you think to go and tell him about the note you found. You bid Elise farewell and return to the camp, where Gromble is roasting a few nuts. You show him the note, and he exclaims his interest.

"Ah! How interesting! So, now that we know what to do, what is the next step?"

You show Gromble the part at the bottom about finding the Hunter. He smiles and nods.

"Well. It seems that we have some persuasion to do! Let's be off, then!"

Spot check for any baddies

Spot Check For Points of Interest (Villages/Dungeons/Etc)

If I am safe, sleep

((Feu D'artifice is French for Fireworks (Actually the dingular form of that)))

You look around. Your instincts tell you that you are alone. You search the area around you for points of interest. There's a large tower to the South of where you are, but you feel something bad lurking inside. You sleep in a secluded cavern.[/i]

Gromble

You roast some tasty nuts. Yum yum. All of your wounds have healed.

After catching his breath, Han Yu turns to the elves. "Now we are safe from immediate danger, it is time we introduce ourselves. I am Han Yu, captain of Redwood, and leader of the reinforcements sent to aid against the goblins. Last night, our company was beset by foul creatures of shadow, with glowing red eyes; more sinister and evil than the ones we had the misfortune to previously face. Many of my comrades fell in that battle, taken by surprise; at dawn, I alone stood, surrounded by the corpses of my kin.

Fearing the worst, I made haste to our camp here, yet I was greeted with more of our fallen soldiers. I shall avenge all those who fell, and I shall make the darkness tremble at my wrath. Will you aid me in my venture, and avenge the deaths of your fallen brothers?"

Han Yu attempts to convince the three elves to follow him through his bullshit persuasive speech.

It seems that the elves believe your fucking bullcrap narrative.

"I am lieutenant Dàelen." says one of the elves, stepping forward, "and these are privates Éleress and Astolph."

The other two elves bow. The lieutenant is tall, with a fierce gleam in his eyes, and scars crossing his face. He wields a greatsword, a rather atypical weapon for the elven army. Éleress is shorter, but of a slender build. Her dark brown hair is cut short. She wields a grown wooden spear, a more common sight among elven ranks. Astolph is of medium height, with black hair and eyes to match. He carries two small daggers, made of iron. Dàelen drives his longsword into the mud, and kneels by it.

"I swear my sword to you, captain. May you lead the Revolutionaries to victory against the encroaching night."

The other two make similar gestures. After they're done swearing allegiance, they tell you their story.

"We were on a mission to see if we could strike an alliance with the goblins." explains Astolph, "As I'm sure you know, the Loyalists besieging the goblin fort were doing so to clear a path to one of our strongholds. We were counting on the goblins to hold for two weeks, but it wasn't so. Despite our distaste for allying with such uncivilized creatures, we were forced to do so. We were acting as diplomats, so we could make a deal - we'd send reinforcements to aid the goblins if they held the fort as long as possible. We got to the inner sanctum of the goblin fortress when a panicked scout ran in, screaming that the elves were demons. We thought it was a regular attack, and we had confidence in the walls. However, when the screaming grew louder and closer, we looked outside. A huge creature, made of darkness, was tearing two goblins asunder. We drew our weapons and tried to fight the monster, but it was too powerful. There were ten of us originally. Naturally, we fled. However, we may have been safer within. The goblins were fleeing the fort by the hundreds, many unarmed, and yet the elves weren't taking this opportunity to strike. That's when they came - the possessed ones. A black smoke shot out of their terrible red eyes and buried it in the chests of the fleeing goblins. We thought the goblins died from it, but it was worse - they themselves became possessed, and joined the horde. A few of the smoke tendrils flew at us, but we found that we could parry them with our weapons. We were fighting our way through the horde, and that's when you arrived."

Since three companions are too PTW, I invite you to choose one to accompany you. Dàelen is a tank, Astolph is a damager, and Éleress is balanced. If you want to play defensive, an offensive companion is best. If you want to play balanced, I'd say defensive is best, while if you want to play offensive, choose a balanced companion.

Unless, of course, you're willing to pay to win. I'd say $20,000 is a nice amount.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 23, 2016, 10:21:37 pm »

Julio sighs heavily, and drags his hand over his face.

"She's probably either off getting herself killed, or off figuring out a way for me to get myself killed at the same time as her.

I should figure out what she's doing, in case it's the former.
"

Julio heads to the edge of the rocky clearing, and stays concealed. He hunts while observing Elise.

((This isn't creepy... right?))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2016, 10:27:44 pm »

"The rock will work for now, though with a knife made of bone and some leather vestments I should be set to enter the temple."

Hunt animals to the east and west, switch combat mode to offensive.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 23, 2016, 11:10:53 pm »

Fighting style: Balanced

Han Yu nods lightly in gratitude.
"I thank you for your aid. Private Éleress and private Astolph, you should go back to our homeland, and inform our people about the situation. Lieutenant Dàelen, accompany me in this forest- together we shall teach these shadows the consequences of spilling elvish blood.

Han Yu goes back to the rocky field with his new elvish buddy. He gathers materials to light a torch (or any flammable substances he can find).
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 07:51:59 am by vishdafish »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 24, 2016, 12:54:39 am »

So ... there are supposed to be nine of us? You were the Big, and I was the Small. Who were the others?  A Hunter, a Forager, ... That's four. Elise, which is she? And what about the Elf? Han Yu? Which one is he? This is so confusing. Fu looks again at the note, and smirks a little. I knew he was crazy. Listen to the Lilliputian, he says.
Well, I suppose, if we are to do this, we should all ... maybe meet and make proper introductions? What do you think, Gromble? Hund?

Fu will attempt to make contact with others of our party, looking out for a Hunter in particular. He'll attempt to invite them to the rocky field for a meet-up.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 24, 2016, 01:57:11 pm »

Search for Gunpowder

Prepare explosives

Blow up the tower if possible.

((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 25, 2016, 12:43:46 pm »

While I hate to do this, Unraveller has not gone in over 2 days, and everyone else has. Therefore, I am inclined to have Gromble automatically aid Fu Qyu this round.

Also, there is now a map in the OP! I made a much better original one but accidentally deleted it, so this will have to suffice. If there is an inconsistency between the plot and the map, the map always overrides the text.

I know that you already had two non-game paragraphs to read and by now you're like "What the actual fuck just start the game, Rethi pls", but I want to ask you guys a question. I'm really trying to give this a narrative feel to it - that is, I'm trying to make a plot instead of just having you kill a bunch of stuff and survive, as I originally intended. Am I succeeding in giving this a book-like feel?
Day 7 Turn 2 has begun! Drive the shadows from the land, fighters of darkness!

Éleress stopped, raising her spear. Something was lurking in these woods around her, no doubt. She saw nothing of the strange shadow creatures that had attacked the fortress that fateful night, nor any of their possessed thralls. Astolph looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"What's the matter?"

Éleress put her finger to her lips in a signal for silence. She crouched down, spear at the ready. There was a rustling in the bushes behind her. Éleress whirled around, but saw nothing. She shook her head.

"It's probably nothing. Let's continue."

The two continued for a short while, but it wasn't long until Éleress once again heard something moving in the forest around her. Astolph heard it too, and had his daggers at the ready. With a crash, a huge humanoid figure, made completely of stone, stepped out of the forest. It was at least twenty feet tall. Light radiated out of its eyes, a gentle blue glow. The huge living statue bent down and looked at the two elven soldiers.

"TURN BACK AT ONCE." it said, gargantuan fists clenching.

The soldiers didn't hesitate. They sprinted backwards, away from the menace. As they retreated, the saw the stone figure retreat into the woods. Éleress thought she saw it head towards a huge pyramid-like structure...

Also, Han Yu, I realized I accidentally put you guys on opposite factions, so just pretend that the elves added this to their "oh boy of course we'll help you hurr durr" pledge:

"Any enemy of the shadows is a friend of mine. Let us unite to fight against this enemy to all, Loyalist or Revolutionary, elf of human!"

You return to the rocky field. The lieutenant indicates that he can't follow you, as he has to gather his possessions, but he'll join you come nightfall.

This post will be continued in Fu Qyu's post.

So ... there are supposed to be nine of us? You were the Big, and I was the Small. Who were the others?  A Hunter, a Forager, ... That's four. Elise, which is she? And what about the Elf? Han Yu? Which one is he? This is so confusing. Fu looks again at the note, and smirks a little. I knew he was crazy. Listen to the Lilliputian, he says.
Well, I suppose, if we are to do this, we should all ... maybe meet and make proper introductions? What do you think, Gromble? Hund?

Fu will attempt to make contact with others of our party, looking out for a Hunter in particular. He'll attempt to invite them to the rocky field for a meet-up.

You're seriously beginning to doubt the sanity of that old man, but you head to the rocky clearing with Gromble and Hund in tow. You know that the elf's camp is there, and hope that he's not hunting or foraging. Sure enough, Han Yu is there, gathering up some grasses. He nods to you, and you wave to him.

"Can I help?" you ask. Han Yu nods, and explains that he's looking for flammable grasses. You, Gromble, and Han Yu pool your efforts and make six basic torches, with a bit of time to spare.
Han Yu gets

Basic torch x 4

Fu Qyu gets

Basic torch

Gromble gets

Basic torch

Just as you're finishing up with the last torch, you see the girl, Elise, run into the field. When she sees you, she calls you over.

"Hey! Fu! Han! Big guy! Come with me! I know who the hunter is!"

This post will be continued in Julio's thingything!

Julio sighs heavily, and drags his hand over his face.

"She's probably either off getting herself killed, or off figuring out a way for me to get myself killed at the same time as her.

I should figure out what she's doing, in case it's the former.
"

Julio heads to the edge of the rocky clearing, and stays concealed. He hunts while observing Elise.

((This isn't creepy... right?))

Not at all. Well, maybe a tad bit.

You curse as you realize what Elise is doing - she's leading them to your camp! You watch the group from behind cover, crossbow at the ready. When they arrive at your camp, you're well out of sight, but you still have a clear line of sight. You watch as the group converses with a surprised Aloren.

This part is from nobody's second person point of view.

Aloren sits up as the group draws closer. He notices the biggest of the group, a tall, muscular man, eyeing his silver blade with distaste. Hunters were never held in high regard, it was true, since they were paid so well to deal with rare occurrences. Aloren ignored the man's forced smile and introduced himself with a bow.

"Ah, Elise, I see you have returned."

Gromble looked at Aloren, trying to calm himself. This was a hunter, out to kill him. Of course, it was he who was the Hunter in the prophecy.

"Is this the man were looking for?" Gromble asks.

He hides his relief as Elise answers in the negative. Han Yu looks around, then looks at Elise.

"Then where is he?" he asks, confused.

Elise shakes her head and shrugs, indicating that she doesn't know. He should have been here, but he isn't. She turns to everyone else.

"I don't think that he's here right now. In the meantime, we should just do the next thing that the old man said on the list. At least, we should prepare for it. We need to establish one camp, and get everyone equipped with better supplies. We'll never get anywhere if we're constantly living apart from each other. My friend, Julio, has the most complete shelter, but I don't think we should live here until we can talk to him. In the meantime, I think we should set up base camp where Han Yu resides."

Fu Qyu nervously looked at Gromble, his hands slightly shaking. How would he explain...

"The rock will work for now, though with a knife made of bone and some leather vestments I should be set to enter the temple."

Hunt animals to the east and west, switch combat mode to offensive.

You hunt, despite the fact that you're armed with only a sharpened rock. You actually manage to find... a crocodile.

Combat log:

The crocodile snaps at you but misses!
You strike the crocodile in the head, but the crocodile's scales deflect the blow...
The crocodile bites your arm! -4 hp
You strike the crocodile in the head!
The crocodile snaps at you, but misses!
You strike the crocodile in the head! It seems stunned. (critical hit)
The crocodile is reeling from the blow.
You strike at the crocodile, but you miss.
The crocodile seems recovered.
You strike the crocodile in the head, killing it!

You get

Scale x3
Crocodile skin x2 (leather)
Bone x2
Sharp tooth x4

You return to your camp, nursing your wound.

Search for Gunpowder

Prepare explosives

Blow up the tower if possible.

You search for gunpowder. Sadly, gunpowder hasn't even been invented yet, and doesn't occur naturally. You go to the tower and try setting it on fire, but it's made of a slick black stone.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 25, 2016, 12:56:00 pm »

Julio calls out from the bushes, loudly as possible:

"Leave. I have no intent of joining you. You must think I am a fool, and that I would willingly get myself killed.

Depart.
"

With that, he stands up from the bushes, and aims his crossbow at the group. His bone helmet aids him in exuding a terrifying aura.

((We can have dialogue in real time, correct?))
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 01:09:47 pm by Coolrune206 »

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 25, 2016, 01:01:11 pm »

Julio calls out from the bushes, loudly as possible:

"Leave. I have no intent of joining you. You must think I am a fool, and that I would willingly get myself killed.

Depart.
"

With that, he stands up from the bushes, and aims his crossbow at the group.

((We can have dialogue in real time, correct?))

Yes. Yes you can.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 25, 2016, 01:01:48 pm »

"That was exhilarating! Time to make a better weapon though, I feel I got lucky there."

Return to camp and make a bone blade. Tan the two pieces of Crocodile Skin I got.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 01:11:40 pm by Rautherdir »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23