Zaldor
- 16 (14.8%)
Error
- 14 (13%)
Other
- 8 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 161

Author Topic: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno  (Read 189697 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno
« Reply #1500 on: January 18, 2017, 07:00:50 am »

I'm gonna have to train a surveyor. Stupid tundra gives a -15 to surveying

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: January 18, 2017, 07:21:20 am »

Road around the tundra? Unless you have a particular need to go through it.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1502 on: January 18, 2017, 07:26:37 am »

Road around the tundra? Unless you have a particular need to go through it.
It's fucking everywhere though. :P

I should be able to get through it with a trained surveyor. If not I'll try to find a way around.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: January 18, 2017, 12:09:07 pm »

Architect has surveying and just needs paper.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: January 18, 2017, 05:38:08 pm »

Why did some jerk have to add 400 pavises to the market priced just 0.01 above the minimum? >_<

Doesn't that mean they are super cheap regardless? I think if you put it at exactly the minimum the XXXX buy order will just suck them up.

I've been wondering about that, I've seen several instances of people putting purchase orders at the minimum price alongside the XXXX order, and I can't tell if selling at minimum actually fulfills those orders.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: January 18, 2017, 06:09:01 pm »

It doesn't, I've accidently clicked and sold to their shitty same price orders when trying to sell to NPC and their number never budges.  That means they ain't getting anything.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: January 19, 2017, 08:09:07 am »

It's come to my attention that my local neighborhood is starting to crowd a bit. Already have one 4-day-old(actually, a 2-day-old character) player in range to attempt block any expansion in that direction. Some of them appear to be French as well, which means that any possible conflict could result in a carebear crusade like what happened to AlStar a short while ago.

Oh, and that guy, Theobald Greensiili actually has been ganking newbies. I saw one nearby domain whose ruler had been cut down within a day - nowhere near enough time to declare an inactive(even if she had only built one hut). Definitely time to start putting some pointy things in people's hands. If only happiness wasn't a pain in the ass to raise now, having trouble getting new settlers despite available housing.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: January 19, 2017, 08:48:09 am »

Well, it says I have enough expansion capacity, but I can't seem to expand any more?  Is there a cooldown between expansions or did I just bone myself?
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1508 on: January 19, 2017, 08:50:18 am »

I think the expansion direction must be the closest one to your town square or something

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: January 19, 2017, 08:53:44 am »

Ah, I need to build a town square that's closer.  Gotcha.

How many times are you allowed to expand one domain?  I just found a salt flat, but it's fairly far away, and I want to expand to it, but I am afraid I wont be able to make it or something.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

nate9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: January 19, 2017, 09:05:05 am »

How many times are you allowed to expand one domain?  I just found a salt flat, but it's fairly far away, and I want to expand to it, but I am afraid I wont be able to make it or something.

Building a new town square won't change where you can expand. The direction you can expand is tied to the historical town center, the spot you created the domain at. If you zoom in to just outside your border, and type 'expand' in the help search and select the Expand Domain help topic it will give you a link to the required area you need to expand to.

Basically the map is split into a giant number of 'jigsaw' pieces that are pre-determined. When you expand you take the entire jigsaw piece. Each expansion area has a distance from the historical town center, and so you'll end up expanding in 'rings' of these pieces.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: January 19, 2017, 09:17:14 am »

Building a new town square won't change where you can expand. The direction you can expand is tied to the historical town center, the spot you created the domain at. If you zoom in to just outside your border, and type 'expand' in the help search and select the Expand Domain help topic it will give you a link to the required area you need to expand to.

Basically the map is split into a giant number of 'jigsaw' pieces that are pre-determined. When you expand you take the entire jigsaw piece. Each expansion area has a distance from the historical town center, and so you'll end up expanding in 'rings' of these pieces.

Do you know what happens if the next piece your supposed to expand is to laying in the borders of another territory?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1512 on: January 19, 2017, 09:18:59 am »

Do you know what happens if the next piece your supposed to expand is to laying in the borders of another territory?
In that case you cannot expand unless that person agrees. Or unless you go kill them I guess.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: January 19, 2017, 09:26:39 am »

My school is done, men are being trained, and soon I shall have enough money to buy the billion nails needed for a wooden fortress. Are there any must-train jobs? I'm getting a surveyor, a quarreler, and a wood cutter.

EDIT: You can't expand to connect borders with another without their permission, and if they refuse or don't answer, you can kill their lord so you don't need permission :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 09:28:18 am by Micro102 »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1514 on: January 19, 2017, 09:37:22 am »

With temperatures currently at -17C should I even bother building a barn and prepping for crops or will I be unable to farm much at all?
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 161