Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: Kindred: Mission one. The generation is born.  (Read 20842 times)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Kindred: Mission one. The generation is born.
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2016, 10:09:51 pm »

"H-hey, Spoonicus. Do you actually have any family here? Where are they?" Cesar is a bit overwhelmed by the size of the dining hall, it's the most open space he's been in for days.

Of course I do! Just keep looking, you'll find them eventually, Sir Cesar, I'm sure of it.

Do as the Count advises and search thoroughly for silverware that may be related
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2016, 10:31:44 pm »

"Meester Trump, perhaps you should look at this another way. They have made you stronger, so that you may better lead America into a bright future."
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 11:44:10 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2016, 11:33:05 pm »

"Yeah, yeah you're right Nikolai.  They did make me more of a winner, so I can better fix America's mess, they did make me a vampire.  I still need to get back to America!  I'm the president, I was chosen by the people fairly, I need to lead my country!  Not some stupid Nosfairytutu fraud!"

((Action unchanged, but Trump is a bit less pissed.))

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2016, 11:58:16 pm »

Addressing the Ventrue vampires:

"Gods that ye are, hear me!

For God so loved the world, that he sent his only begotten son - That whosoever believeth on him, shall never die, but have eternal life.

I am the Resurrection and the Life. I am he that liveth and was dead - but behold! I am alive forevermore and hold the keys of hell and death. For I know that my Redeemer Liveth and stands at the latter day upon the Earth. I am Purified. I have passed through the gates of darkness unto light. I am the Sun in his rising, passed through the hour of cloud and night. I am Amoun, the Concealed One, the opener of day. I am Osiris Onnophris, the Justified One, the Lord of Life, Triumphant over death. There is no part of me which is not of the Gods.

Have ye not heard that ye are all Gods? Join with me into the life of the Bornless One... he that did create the Earth and the Heavens, the Night and Day, who formed men to love one another and to hate one another. This is the Lord of the Gods. This is the Lord of the Universe. This is He whom the winds fear. This is He, who having made voice by his commandment is Lord of all things, King, Ruler and Helper.

Join with me, my brothers. Take your place with me as Sons of God. And together, we will rule creation. And every spirit shall be made subject unto us. Every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the earth and under the earth, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air, and of rushing fire, and every spell and scourge of God the Vast One may be made obedient unto us as the Sons of God."

Convert the Ventrue Vampires: Appeal to the God within my listeners. Ask them to join with me in worship of the One. Use Presence: Awe to make my point.

Edit: If the Ventrue population fail to realize the God within themselves, then try the Malkavians. Surely, they know the depths of the soul and the truth of what I speak of.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 12:10:47 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2016, 12:19:42 am »

Work in the club; the other two sound like they'll just get me killed, really.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2016, 07:07:27 pm »

Smith looks sympathetic while he listens to Serge talk. After Serge has finished talking, Smith asksAny idea why he pulled you off the front lines?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 07:22:11 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2016, 10:35:29 pm »

((I'm going to assume Ash was following Morgan around.))

Ash talks to that Brujah about the job involving labor.

"So, you need help with a club? I'm pretty strong, and need money after I chose to start out with a greatsword. I'm pretty sure the others are okay with this sort of work."
Work in the club; the other two sound like they'll just get me killed, really.

You are both hired to help at the club as waitresses and bartenders. Young females are what he is looking for, but he does comment in passing as to whether the two of you are even of age.
The Brujah is named Gethyn, and he admits he has only had the place open for a few months so far.
‘There’s just not the customer base I thought there would be. Night life in Cardiff is huge, I just don’t understand.’
He will pay you $80 per night’s work.

Trump seethes at Mirella, rage painted across his face.  He shouts at her, his voice growing more enraged and loud as he goes on.  "I can't believe this!  I've been gone for months?!  Of course he can't close the deal with Mexico, he's not a dealmaker, he's just some dumb flunky fraud that's impersonating me!  You can't impersonate me, I'm the only me, he's hopeless, he's going to be a disaster for America!  And people will think it was me, he's making me look bad, he's making me look racist, I'm not racist, the corrupt media makes me look racist even though I'm NOT!"  At this point, Trump physically attempts to grab Mirella, continuing to shout in her face regardless of success "Do you moron vampires have no respect?!  You don't know what you've done, you clueless sleazebags!  This is a terrible mess, just a terrible mess, I NEED to get back to America, NOW!

Beyond the grabbing, Trump's also gonna use Presence level 2 (fear) on Mirella.  Oh, and I rolled for frenzy to determine Trump's response--he got one success, one critsuccess, and one critfail.  That's why he isn't outright attacking her.

-I would quote Nikolai in this spot but for some reason doing so is breaking my post and not allowing me to forums properly-

"Yeah, yeah you're right Nikolai.  They did make me more of a winner, so I can better fix America's mess, they did make me a vampire.  I still need to get back to America!  I'm the president, I was chosen by the people fairly, I need to lead my country!  Not some stupid Nosfairytutu fraud!"

((Action unchanged, but Trump is a bit less pissed.))

Mirella’s plans to deal with Trump fall out the window when he rolls 6 successes to use Presence level 2.
Her fear manifests, but she succeeds in her fight or flight frenzy roll.
She feels as though she HAS to make him let go of her, she is terrified. She uses Auspex level 4 to open a telepathic link right inside Trump’s head with a crit success. He does not have Obfuscate with which to defend. She then lets out, within his mind, the most piercing, loud scream her thoughts will allow, drowning all else out. Meanwhile she stares, eyes wide with fear but mouth unmoving, wanting him to let her go. Nikolai is present, but he does not hear the scream that Mirella directs straight into Trump’s head.

"H-hey, Spoonicus. Do you actually have any family here? Where are they?" Cesar is a bit overwhelmed by the size of the dining hall, it's the most open space he's been in for days.

Of course I do! Just keep looking, you'll find them eventually, Sir Cesar, I'm sure of it.

Do as the Count advises and search thoroughly for silverware that may be related

The whispers fill the room.
‘Do you think…’
‘No, I don’t know…’
‘He just looks so…’
The whispers sound like they are coming from all sides, always tiny bits audible, but never enough to know what is being said. They are talking about Cesar, this much is clear. The whispers are growing louder until the whole room reverberates with the sound, like a crowded room. It is hard to hear or speak over them. He would need to yell to get Spoonicus to hear him, and he’s right next to him, however no other vampires are in the room. No one is here.

Addressing the Ventrue vampires:

"Gods that ye are, hear me!

For God so loved the world, that he sent his only begotten son - That whosoever believeth on him, shall never die, but have eternal life.

I am the Resurrection and the Life. I am he that liveth and was dead - but behold! I am alive forevermore and hold the keys of hell and death. For I know that my Redeemer Liveth and stands at the latter day upon the Earth. I am Purified. I have passed through the gates of darkness unto light. I am the Sun in his rising, passed through the hour of cloud and night. I am Amoun, the Concealed One, the opener of day. I am Osiris Onnophris, the Justified One, the Lord of Life, Triumphant over death. There is no part of me which is not of the Gods.

Have ye not heard that ye are all Gods? Join with me into the life of the Bornless One... he that did create the Earth and the Heavens, the Night and Day, who formed men to love one another and to hate one another. This is the Lord of the Gods. This is the Lord of the Universe. This is He whom the winds fear. This is He, who having made voice by his commandment is Lord of all things, King, Ruler and Helper.

Join with me, my brothers. Take your place with me as Sons of God. And together, we will rule creation. And every spirit shall be made subject unto us. Every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the earth and under the earth, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air, and of rushing fire, and every spell and scourge of God the Vast One may be made obedient unto us as the Sons of God."

Convert the Ventrue Vampires: Appeal to the God within my listeners. Ask them to join with me in worship of the One. Use Presence: Awe to make my point.

Edit: If the Ventrue population fail to realize the God within themselves, then try the Malkavians. Surely, they know the depths of the soul and the truth of what I speak of.

The Ventrue speak worriedly between them. You hear them murmur something about speaking like a Sabbat, then they tell you to go back to the other kooks. None will train you, most now won’t even speak to you. They will not forfeit everything they are doing to follow a fledgling Malkavian in his delusions.

So go back to the kooks is exactly what you do. You hunt until you find one Malkavian at a time.

You speak with a number of Malkavians around the place. Two tell you they have already met God and he never mentioned you. One calls you crazy. Another says he is God and never asked you to go around saying funny things to people. Three others appear interested.
Bryanna, Derek and Ryan decide they like your speil and want to see what this God business about. After all they are getting warm, fuzzy feelings every time you talk to them. You think Ryan might think you ARE God and Bryanna seems to think you can speak to her daughter, now long dead. Close enough, perhaps.

Smith looks sympathetic while he listens to Serge talk. After Serge has finished talking, Smith asksAny idea why he pulled you off the front lines?

‘This prince. I am not one to speak badly of the prince but… He’s pulling all us experienced veterans off the line. He’s putting neonates out there, their fangs sometimes barely poked through. It’s not right, and downright dangerous for our territory.’ Serge shakes his head. ‘Something’s not right, it’s like he doesn’t want the strongest fighters out there.'
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 10:39:22 pm by Sialia »

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2016, 10:49:55 pm »

Considering the way his eyes widen, an outsider could see Cesar is downright unnerved. "S-SPOONICUS! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?! WHERE ARE THEY?!" Cesar searches the room frantically, overturning anything he can reach to find the source of the din. Unbeknownst to Cesar, he began to use one of his powers while his hand hovered over where he kept his .44 tucked in his belt.

Cesar unconsciously spends a blood point on Auspex 1 while searching the room up and down, enhancing his sense of sight in order to see everything better.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2016, 11:00:52 pm »

Ash turns aside to speak with Morgan.

"So Morgan, do you want to check out the basements for whatever that Nosferatu is worrying about? One of the other Ash's is clamoring for me to do something fun, and I think that fits the definition."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2016, 11:20:37 pm »

"Eh, sure. If you can buy a flashlight."

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2016, 11:25:50 pm »

"Oh, uh... Don't you have one? I need to save up some money first. I don't exactly have any free cash lying about."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2016, 11:29:31 pm »

"I guess I could buy one. Hold on."

Go buy a flashlight for $100, then go on basement adventure with Ash.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2016, 11:34:24 pm »

"Alright, I'll meet you there!"

Go on basement adventure with Morgan

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2016, 10:04:23 am »

(( HAPPY SOLSTICE EVERYONE. ))

Start a cult, with my three new friends as my first disciples. Edify them of the wonders of redemption and the everlasting life that we have entered into. Prepare to go forth into the world of men to preach the good news to all.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2016, 12:51:15 pm »

Smith muses over this, before agreeing, Yeah, that sounds like a bad plan, are we actually losing territory though?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15