Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30228 times)

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well then how do we break the pattern? " Anima asks having been listening to everything over her bunny's quiet hum.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"It sure is. You'd have thought someone, anyone, would have stopped them in the last two centuries or so. But no, they instead seemed to have multiplied even more. They're like rabbits. Really, really murderous rabbits."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"What we do is we organize a morally sound alternative."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That's a bit naive, isn't it? It's not like seeing that there's a morally sound alternative is going to make them stop murderizing people all of the sudden."

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's not going to be simple to just do the "moral" thing...and if they are as murderous as their pattern seems then we are going to have to be three steps ahead of the pattern for us to acomplish anything.." Anima says even softer thinking hard her little brows furrowing softly.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Yes.  So we must be secret until we can openly protect those who align with us."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Secret?" Anima tilts her head a little puzzled brow still furrowed wondering how keeping a bunch of people in a traveling caravan secret is possible.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"Does that mean we're going to sneaky and stuff? In case you haven't noticed we're not extactly subtle people."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Don't get me wrong, I applaud your intentions. But those who would align with us are probably either already dead or just not capable of really opposing the knights in any meaningful fashion.

You might as well face it right now, but chances are good that those who fight monsters will have to become a bit monstrous themselves."

He looks around at the other caravaneers.

"Not that that's going to be a problem, methinks."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Disguised, not visible, some way of ensuring they don't find out and murder everybody else.  You all are a bit too visible, yes."
Sigtext

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ring- around the rosie, poket full of brosies, ashes, ashes we all go down." Anima is singing softly kinda creepily. "I could make us invisable..." She says poking the bunny.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 01:39:46 pm by Amoris Veneneum »

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"Is it scary that I feel that other than myself the skeleton is the most normal of us?" He say after shuddering hearing the creepy little girl sing creepily.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Bunny, We could make them play special hide and seek then no one else could see us!We'd be invisable!" She's playing with the bunny happily.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not really. Don't forget, deep down inside, we're all skeletons."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Oroka sits upright, and weighs in her opinion. "Must I be the voice of reason? The whole point of this journey is to hunt down and kill the original Holy Knight, upon cutting the head of the organization the body will fall apart at the seams. It doesn't matter how many rats you kill on a ship that is already sinking. So long as we do that one thing, it will be the end of the Holy Knight menace. Maybe after that, a noble alternative will be feasible."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 51