Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30214 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Gai frowns at that. He shakes his head but holds up a finger as he starts to glow. In a flash he's returned to a more normal outfit and is quickly tearing off art of his cloak to use as a bandage for Anima. Even Sarari looks a bit confused by the sudden transformation.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima reaches out seeing a bandage offered her eyes are a little sad because her knee hurts. "Thank you.." she takes it shyly and hugs the bunny closer.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 07:05:28 pm by Amoris Veneneum »

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"I...Ok." Hino puts his gun down and just kind of looks at Gai and the glowing person trying to comprehend the idea of paladins that aren't out for his head.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Gai will you help put it on?" She looks at him with puppy eyes again.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 08:43:01 pm by Amoris Veneneum »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I...Ok." Hino puts his gun down and just kind of looks at Gai and the glowing person trying to comprehend the idea of paladins that aren't out for his head.
"What, not used to paladins who are actually somewhat moral as opposed to 'kill rm all'?  Yeah, there aren't too many, are there."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"It's just that seeing guys killing kids and then trying to justify themselves after kind of colors your opinion of them a bit. Who are you anyway?"

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

"Oh, I believe his name is Tomas Cruzadore. The Holy Knights regard him as a traitor... Mentioning that was plan B. The 'B' is for boooooring!" Says the Oroka.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Indeed.  I was once a holy knight.  I am not anymore, for precisely the same reasons.  They have lost sight of virtue over codicils, light over law, hope over hate."
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 10:22:41 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

"Finally, I've got enough static! Now, who wants some?"

Tadasi gets into fighting stance, only to realize there are no enemies around. He gets a rather deflated look on his face, and just stands there, moping.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Nobody."
Sigtext

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Todasi shoots Tomas a dirty look, and looks for some food to munch on.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:33:06 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Tomas.))
Sigtext

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

((Apologies))

Glory to United Forenia!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"So what you're saying is that you're holier-than-thou to the professionals at being holier-than-thou.

Super."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I have my faults.  Lacking a functioning moral compass, however, is not one of them."
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 51