Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 7: Weird World Shapes  (Read 16350 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 3: "KILL THE ELVES, KILL THE ELVES, KILL THE ELVES!"
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2016, 07:19:02 pm »

Create more Blacktails

Create aquatic Galags and send them to live among the mermaids.

Observe the battle taking place.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2016, 07:35:00 pm »

"Jt uibu zpvs xjti? Tp cf ju."

Corrupt the sword Skeliborn is forging to make it harm whoever wields it instead of whoever it hits.

Corrupt Skeliborn's attempt to kill me by making him attack himself instead.

If the Battleship made of blades is created: corrupt it to make it hostile to whoever would try to use it.

If Anvilania is created: corrupt it. I don't care how, so long as it's bad.

If Skeliborn attempts banishment of the Unnamed One: corrupt the banishment so it opens a portal to an eldritch realm instead.

((Honestly, the Unnamed One isn't too bad as long as he isn't actually attacked. At which point he tries to mess up everything you do.))
Forge an uncorruptable god tier blade which automatically tries to kill [?], the corrupted one. (+2 from blade affinity and +1 from forge affinity so a total of +3)

Make [?] slay himself using the sword I summon in the previous action. (+2 from the blade affinity)

Shoot throwing knives at [?] to distract him from taking any actions(+2 from Blade)

Shoot more throwing knives at [?] to distract him from taking any actions(+2 from Blade)

Shoot even more throwing knives at [?] to distract him from taking any actions(+2 from Blade)

Speak to adamantine king to warn him of the upcoming siege. Tell him all hands on deck at the Dakka-cannon's to shoot the dragons out of the sky!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 06:29:42 am by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2016, 07:46:30 pm »

Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2016, 10:15:27 pm »

Corrupt the sword Skeliborn is forging to make it harm whoever wields it instead of whoever it hits.

If the Battleship made of blades is created: corrupt it to make it hostile to whoever would try to use it.

If Skeliborn attempts banishment of the Unnamed One: corrupt the banishment so it opens a portal to an eldritch realm instead.

((Honestly, the Unnamed One isn't too bad as long as he isn't actually attacked. At which point he tries to mess up everything you do.))
Forge an uncorruptable god tier blade which automatically tries to kill [?], the corrupted one. (+2 from blade affinity and +1 from forge affinity so a total of +3)

Make [?] slay himself using the sword I summon in the previous action. (+2 from the blade affinity)

Shoot throwing knives at [?] to distract him from taking any actions(+2 from Blade)

Shoot more throwing knives at [?] to distract him from taking any actions(+2 from Blade)

Shoot even more throwing knives at [?] to distract him from taking any actions(+2 from Blade)

Oh, enough already. Just corrupt Skeliborn. +2 from Corruption. And corrupt all of his actions. +2 from corruption.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2016, 02:47:39 am »

Use the Dragons(/Dragon Riders if they are successfully created) to offer the Dwarves peace if they obey and become loyal servants of the Dragons but if they reject, the Dragons will destroy the Dwarves.
So basically slavery or death. Emmm Fallacy? Star? Since you both own the dwarves, you might want to save them? Maybe?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 02:58:30 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2016, 06:12:03 am »

Just to check, is speaking a free action?
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2016, 06:14:56 am »

Use the Dragons(/Dragon Riders if they are successfully created) to offer the Dwarves peace if they obey and become loyal servants of the Dragons but if they reject, the Dragons will destroy the Dwarves.
So basically slavery or death. Emmm Fallacy? Star? Since you both own the dwarves, you might want to save them? Maybe?

((Why do you think I gave dwarves what amounts to anti-aircraft guns))

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2016, 06:18:26 am »

Just to check, is speaking a free action?
Yes.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2016, 06:27:42 am »

Oh, enough already. Just corrupt Skeliborn. +2 from Corruption. And corrupt all of his actions. +2 from corruption.
((Interesting thing about corruption. If you'd payed attention in rtm you would realize that I embrace the madness and just become more dangerous))
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 06:30:16 am by star2wars3 »

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8:
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2016, 09:30:34 pm »

Ardent Debater/Torphus:
Torphus speaks to the potential Hammer thief: "You there! With the Hammer! My name is Torphus The Stormbringer, God of Storms and Artifice! I forged this Hammer with my own hands, so that I might use it to forge a great many wondrous artifacts, such as the world has never seen! If you return my Hammer to me, I shall forge an Artifact of your choice in exchange! What do you say?"
"Oh, sorry, the sign didn't say it was owned, here have it back. I guess i'll just try and find some other might hammer then... unless you make me one? Please?"

"Very well, I shall forge you a Hammer, such as this world has never seen!"

With that, Torphus vanishes in a blast of Thunder and Lightning.

Torphus attempts to forge his own magical Storm-Cloud Foundry that functions as a Temple to him, and an afterlife for any of his followers. +2, due to Storms, +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Upon finishing the Sky Foundry, Torphus remains true to his word, and attempts to forge a Godly War-Hammer that grants its wielder supernatural strength, eternal youth, and control over, and immunity to, Fire. As long as its wielder lives, the War-Hammer will appear beside its owner in a blaze of heat after three hours, if it is lost. +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Torphus then teleports the War-Hammer to the location of the mortal who graciously returned his Thunder Hammer to him. The War-Hammer has a sticky note attached, it says, Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Have fun with it, and if you need any favors, just ask ~Torphus The War-Hammer is named by the owner.

When the Flaming War-Hammer is forged, Torphus attempts to create a few Mechanical Automatons to help him around the Sky Foundry. The Automatons are humanoid, made of stainless steel, and their skin constantly crackles with Thunder and Lightning. They have no facial features, beyond a pair of blue diamond eyes, andhave steel feathered wings, allowing them to travel between the Sky Foundry and the world. The Automatons are fanatically loyal to Torphus, and are masterful smiths, though they cannot match Torphus or Skeliborn in skill, they far surpass most mortals. In battle, they wield masterfully crafted weapons and armor, along with powerful Lightning magic, though they avoid combat if possible. They are immortal, extremely powerful, and there are only a few dozen of them at any given time. +2, due to Storms, +1, due to Craftsmanship.

The Automatons have rudimentary telepathic abilities, and can speak mentally in the minds of beings near them. The Automatons remain in the Sky Foundry, forging new Automatons, and masterwork tools, weapons, and armor. In order to continue forging, they trade their crafted equipment to mortals in exchange for raw materials. The Automatons will sometimes tutor mortal smiths in exchange for an offering to Torphus, and they spread the worship of Torphus to mortal craftsmen who aren't worshiping other Gods.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8:
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2016, 05:59:26 am »

TURN 4

S34N1C/Jyygylag:
Create more Blacktails

Create aquatic Galags and send them to live among the mermaids.

Observe the battle taking place.
(2) You create one more.

(2) You create one.

You observe the battle taking place.

ziizo/Xerl:
Create a machine to capture the souls of the fallen elfs and mermaids

Strengthen the chains of Xerl

Create the claws of the dark a trio of knives made of pure of pure shadow capable of cutting anything

Create the cloak of the night-bringer that makes it's user invisible.

try again one of the above actions if they failed.

(5) It captures the souls of Elves and Mermaids perfectly! Now to find a use for the souls...

(6+1=7(Yes, I am actually remembering the bonuses now.)) You strengthen them, now they could restrain ANYTHING, and only the strongest of gods could get out!

(6+2=8) They are made, and they are divine weapons, meaning they can kill other gods!

(4) You create it, but only you can use it.

No need!

kingboxz/Garnik:
Begin writing vast collections of treatises on all types of warfare and tactics. Create the first tornados to ravage the land. Also use influence to cause all out war between the various races.
(5+2=7(BTW, if you want to get your bonuses for things, then slightly different wording can make differences. Although it's mostly logic used.)) You write enough to fill a mile long library!

(3+1=4) You create tornadoes as the first natural distasters!

(1+2=3) You try to, but everyone ignores you.

Ardent Debater/Torphus:

Ardent Debater/Torphus:
Torphus speaks to the potential Hammer thief: "You there! With the Hammer! My name is Torphus The Stormbringer, God of Storms and Artifice! I forged this Hammer with my own hands, so that I might use it to forge a great many wondrous artifacts, such as the world has never seen! If you return my Hammer to me, I shall forge an Artifact of your choice in exchange! What do you say?"
"Oh, sorry, the sign didn't say it was owned, here have it back. I guess i'll just try and find some other might hammer then... unless you make me one? Please?"

"Very well, I shall forge you a Hammer, such as this world has never seen!"

With that, Torphus vanishes in a blast of Thunder and Lightning.

Torphus attempts to forge his own magical Storm-Cloud Foundry that functions as a Temple to him, and an afterlife for any of his followers. +2, due to Storms, +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Upon finishing the Sky Foundry, Torphus remains true to his word, and attempts to forge a Godly War-Hammer that grants its wielder supernatural strength, eternal youth, and control over, and immunity to, Fire. As long as its wielder lives, the War-Hammer will appear beside its owner in a blaze of heat after three hours, if it is lost. +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Torphus then teleports the War-Hammer to the location of the mortal who graciously returned his Thunder Hammer to him. The War-Hammer has a sticky note attached, it says, Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Have fun with it, and if you need any favors, just ask ~Torphus The War-Hammer is named by the owner.

When the Flaming War-Hammer is forged, Torphus attempts to create a few Mechanical Automatons to help him around the Sky Foundry. The Automatons are humanoid, made of stainless steel, and their skin constantly crackles with Thunder and Lightning. They have no facial features, beyond a pair of blue diamond eyes, andhave steel feathered wings, allowing them to travel between the Sky Foundry and the world. The Automatons are fanatically loyal to Torphus, and are masterful smiths, though they cannot match Torphus or Skeliborn in skill, they far surpass most mortals. In battle, they wield masterfully crafted weapons and armor, along with powerful Lightning magic, though they avoid combat if possible. They are immortal, extremely powerful, and there are only a few dozen of them at any given time. +2, due to Storms, +1, due to Craftsmanship.

The Automatons have rudimentary telepathic abilities, and can speak mentally in the minds of beings near them. The Automatons remain in the Sky Foundry, forging new Automatons, and masterwork tools, weapons, and armor. In order to continue forging, they trade their crafted equipment to mortals in exchange for raw materials. The Automatons will sometimes tutor mortal smiths in exchange for an offering to Torphus, and they spread the worship of Torphus to mortal craftsmen who aren't worshiping other Gods.

(4+2+1=7) You create it so well, that it automatically makes stuff every turn, so long as you order it to. (Ordering it to make something costs 2 actions, but it doesn't need to roll to make it.)

(5+1=6) You create it perfectly, it's also a divine weapon! You teleport it to the Demigod, who you think is known as The Adamantine King.

(2) No sticky note.

(3+2+1=6) You create many of them, they are faithful to you and all that other stuff.

(3) A few of them have telepathic abilities, and they are very good traders. Especially with dwarves.

Sialia/Floralla:
Make the mermaids not want to kill me for real this time.

Make all the mermaids flying

Make more mermaids

Make double sure the mermaids don't want to kill me.

(5) They suddenly will do everything you ask of them.

(4) Most of them can now fly, and those who can't can now glide.

(5) You flood the ocean with mermaids.

(6) They don't want to kill you, G- wait, why are they killing each other, no, NO, STOP GENOCIDING YOURSELF!!

Atian the Elephantman God/Krayon:
Continue building Craylio

Create the Dragon Riders they have human and elvish features but what makes them different from an other race is that they bear a mark on their arm that lets them control dragons.

(3+1=4) Good progress is made.

(6+1=7) They are created, and they are all demigods, they even make their own little demigod empire!

(6) All the dwarves except the ones in the high mountains submit, forming a new factions of slave dwarves! You attack the ones still left. (2) VS (5) Damn, they're putting up to much of a resistance, Bob and Jerry are dead! Oh no, some of the slaves escaped to, this is bad!

star2wars3/Skeliborn:

Speak to adamantine king to warn him of the upcoming siege. Tell him all hands on deck at the Dakka-cannon's to shoot the dragons out of the sky!

(4+2+1+1=8) It is created almost perfectly, and automatically tries to attack The Corrupted One! (2) VS (5) It gets slightly bent while trying to kill TCO.

(2+2+1=5) VS (3)
(2+2+1=5) VS (1)
(4+2+1=7) VS (5)
(6+2+1=9) VS (6) Your charging towards him, and- AAAAAAAAAHH, THE PAIN!!

He's already ready, and it looks like he has a new fancy hammer to! However, it will still undoubtably be a tough battle. (5) VS (4) TAK himself kills multiple dragon riders with his hammer, but not much else seems to do enough damage.

FallacryofUrist:
(1+2-2=1) Your just about to corrupt him, when you feel a sharp pain in your sides, as if a bright light is piercing into you, painfully. You feel like something just happened in another world, something that shouldn't of happened. It distracts you from your spell, so you accidentally give Skeliborn more power! (+1 To Skeliborn's rolls.)

(5+2=7) You corrupt his rolls, swapping them with yours, giving you the upperhand!

(2+2+1=5) VS (3)
(2+2+1=5) VS (1)
(4+2+1=7) VS (5)
(6+2+1=9) VS (6)
(Replaced blades bonus with corruption bonus.) Using the corruption you have on him, you force him to attack himself, throwing knives into his own body, forcing the sword to somehow attack himself. You turn everything against him. Skeliborn is Heavily Wounded.

Everyone:
Everyone is distracted from what their doing by a shockwave passing through the world, and a bright light getting bigger and bigger in the distance. Everyone is teleported back into the bottle, and TikKnat appears, smiling. "Special event tiiiiiiiime!" He sais, smiling. "Did I forget to mention that every 10 turns, starting from turn 5,  a special event will happen? Hmmmm, it would appear I did, didn't I? Anyway, you see that bright light in the distance? That's the light of an entire mega world exploding with magic. Why? Oh I don't know, maybe someone planned it? Naah, that's not possible, right?" He chuckles evily, "You all have to either find some way to stop the world from getting destroyed, something which might require a bit of teamwork." He looks directly at Skeliborn and The Unamed One when he sais this. "Enjoy!" Your all teleported out of the bottle, and into the middle of the world.

Spoiler: Map of Tkinatk (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 10:07:05 am by TankKit »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 4: UH OH!
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2016, 08:35:23 am »

Study the light.

Wait and see what the others do.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:07:46 am by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2016, 08:44:19 am »

Shadowalk everyone as close as the light as is possible.

Study the light.

Use the Chains of Xerln in the light.

Wait and see what the others do.

You do realise that's coming from a completely different world, right? And it's aroun d 100000 metric shit tons of magic being released. Also, by anything, I ment anything that's alive, how are you going to shackle a big ball of light?

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2016, 08:55:02 am »

Create 12 Dragonic Swords made of scales giving the user the strength of a Dragon and hand them to the 12 greatest Dragon Riders. They will be colored in Red, Blue, Black, Purple, Green, Jet Black, Orange, Gold, Silver, Gray, Pink, and White. (+3)

Finish building Craylio and establish it as the Capital of the Demigod Empire.

Create a shrine to me made of crystals that shine in many different colors and all of my creations will be painted into the walls.(+3)

Use the slave Dwarves on the front lines in the War against the high mountain dwarves. Ask the Dwarves to worship me if they don't I I'll enforce it!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:00:26 am by Atian the Elephantman God »

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2016, 08:55:39 am »

Unknown, I realize that up to this point that we have been enemies but I would like to call a temporary truce in order to deal with the world destruction problem. What say you?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9