Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 7: Weird World Shapes  (Read 16312 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Man, those were some sick rolls. Is TikKnat the god of randomness too? If so, there may be a shrine coming your way

Tell the Galags that a number of them should travel the world, seeking other civilizations. Once found, courts will be constructed to bring justice to the world. They are not to interfere with the workings if these civilizations, just to serve in the courts.

Create the Arm of the Law, a baton that freezes those hit by it.
Also create the Cuffs of Truth, handcuffs that make the wearer tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help them Me.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:13:43 am by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Phooey. Torphus uses his ability to sense Artifacts of immense power to locate his Hammer, he then attempts to retrieve it, if at all possible.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile

Man, those were some sick rolls. Is TikKnat the god of randomness too? If so, there may be a shrine coming your way soon.
Yes. He's a bit like Discord from MLP.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 09:23:19 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Ifi ifi ifi... mvdl jt b tusbohf uijoh tpnfujnft. Up uijol xibu tipvme ibwf cffo uif xpstu pg sftvmut uvsofe pvu up cf xpoefsgvm... in. Xfmm, J tvqqptf J dbo cvjme po uif "ebsl exbswft". Ebsl exbswft. J mjlf uibu. Ifi ifi ifi..."

The Unnamed One introduces the dark dwarves to:

Catapults.

Herbalism(with the intent of making poisons).

And of course, more powerful dark magic based off of mental corruption.

"Cvu J nvtu opu gpshfu xibu J jojujbmmz joufoefe... ifi ifi ifi..."

Back to corruption! Let's start with dem mermaids. The Unnamed One corrupts some of them to be extremely violent.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

Create a palace in the clouds for my use.
Create a race of birdmen who are devoted to me.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

Continue Building Anvilonia

Create the Sock exchange (aka the stock exchange but for dwarves)

Make the dark dwarves loyal only to me.

Create Dakka-Cannons (Kunai-machine guns with infinite ammo) on the walls of Anvilonia

Create a teleportation network that only dwarves can use that spans across all of Anvilonia.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Create a sentient race of skinless humanoids that have iron hardened flesh called the IronHardened. They can bend their arms and legs into any tools or weapon that they come up with. Coming in a different variety of colors butmost of them are greyish/silverish like iron.

Build Craylio a great fortress in the plains that will rise above the clouds and a vast underground network that connects to the fortress. The underground networks will be colored in darkish colors with a golden line running through the walls towards the fortress. Everything above ground will be colored in bright colors that will shine through the night! Inhabitated by the IronHardened.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8:
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2016, 03:56:29 am »

TURN 2

S34N1C/Jyygylag:
Man, those were some sick rolls. Is TikKnat the god of randomness too? If so, there may be a shrine coming your way

Tell the Galags that a number of them should travel the world, seeking other civilizations. Once found, courts will be constructed to bring justice to the world. They are not to interfere with the workings if these civilizations, just to serve in the courts.

Create the Arm of the Law, a baton that freezes those hit by it.
Also create the Cuffs of Truth, handcuffs that make the wearer tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help them Me.
(2) The Galags seem a bit to happy to just stay where they are and relax.

(2) It burns only the spot it hits.

(6) They tell you everything. Litterally, they tell you their entire life story!

ziizo/Xerl:
create the stars

Use smoke to create a giant sign that says 'DIVINE HAMMER HERE' and has an arrow pointing at it

Try again with the crows.

Create the Shadowalk a method to teleport trought shadows.

(3) You create some really, really small stars

(6) You make it. Hey, is that a guy in full adamantine approaching? You don't remember seeing a god in adamantine earlier... ah well.

(5) You create the crows perfectly, and they immediatly start giving you tons of info, on everything dwarf related!

(5) You create the first spell! Not only that, but it only works for you, and anyone else who tries it dies, unless you want them to live.

kingboxz/Garnik:
Create a palace in the clouds for my use.
Create a race of birdmen who are devoted to me.
(2) The palace floats away.

(2) You create birds. They immediatly fall to their deaths.

Ardent Debater/Torphus
Phooey. Torphus uses his ability to sense Artifacts of immense power to locate his Hammer, he then attempts to retrieve it, if at all possible.
(5) You go to where you sense your hammer is an- HEY, THAT'S GUY STEALING YOUR HAMMER!

Sialia/Floralla:
"Well this magic works poorly. Better make sure. Better to make too many than too few. "

Make mermaids in the ocean
Make mermaids in the river
Make mermaids in the mountain streams
Make mermaids fall from the goddamn sky when it rains.

There. There is going to be mermaids.

Floralla laughs a little crazily before yelling "THERE IS GOING TO BE MERMAIDS!"

(6) You create Ocean Mermaids. They are only hostile to you.

(6) You Make River Mermaids. They are only hostile to you.

(1) You make the dreaded CARP INSTEAD! RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIVES!!!!*CHOMP* Atleast TikKnat seems happy. He's laughing his ass off.

(6) Rain doesn't exist yet, so you make it exist. And also accidentally create multiple Flying Demigod Mermaids. Who are only hostile to you... ((How many of thi's Dice's family members did you murder?))

Atian the Elephantman God/Krayon:
Create a sentient race of skinless humanoids that have iron hardened flesh called the IronHardened. They can bend their arms and legs into any tools or weapon that they come up with. Coming in a different variety of colors butmost of them are greyish/silverish like iron.

Build Craylio a great fortress in the plains that will rise above the clouds and a vast underground network that connects to the fortress. The underground networks will be colored in darkish colors with a golden line running through the walls towards the fortress. Everything above ground will be colored in bright colors that will shine through the night! Inhabitated by the IronHardened.

(1) You create them, but they melt. This gives mermaids the ideas of smelteries!

(2) You create some of the underground bit.

star2wars3/Skeliborn:
Continue Building Anvilonia

Create the Sock exchange (aka the stock exchange but for dwarves)

Make the dark dwarves loyal only to me.

Create Dakka-Cannons (Kunai-machine guns with infinite ammo) on the walls of Anvilonia

Create a teleportation network that only dwarves can use that spans across all of Anvilonia.

(1) Very little progress,

(1) People become obsessed with socks.

(5) They are now extremely loyal to you, but that doesn't stop them hating the normal dwarves. Although, they seem a bit more advances than the normal dwarves, just outnumbered... Maybe you could have a dwarf war to see who is better?

(2) You create a Dakka-Cannon above the gate.

(2) You create one that only goes from the center to the gate.

FallacryofUrist:
"Ifi ifi ifi... mvdl jt b tusbohf uijoh tpnfujnft. Up uijol xibu tipvme ibwf cffo uif xpstu pg sftvmut uvsofe pvu up cf xpoefsgvm... in. Xfmm, J tvqqptf J dbo cvjme po uif "ebsl exbswft". Ebsl exbswft. J mjlf uibu. Ifi ifi ifi..."

The Unnamed One introduces the dark dwarves to:

Catapults.

Herbalism(with the intent of making poisons).

And of course, more powerful dark magic based off of mental corruption.

"Cvu J nvtu opu gpshfu xibu J jojujbmmz joufoefe... ifi ifi ifi..."

Back to corruption! Let's start with dem mermaids. The Unnamed One corrupts some of them to be extremely violent.
(5) They immediatly get to work mass producing them, the normal dwarves don't even have any!

(1) You make one of them a herbalist. He brews healing potions instead!

(6) Perfect! Wait, are they practicing it on each other?

(2) They're already to hostile for it to matter. You decide to make dwarves eatable by CARP instead.

Spoiler: Map of Tkinatk (click to show/hide)

“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make the mermaids not want to kill me

Pit the various factions of mermaid against each other, creating the first great mermaid war

Make the mermaids all be able to fly

Convert all survivors of the war into my most loyal subjects, leaving me with the strongest of the merfolk people
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 04:58:10 am by Sialia »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Enhance the stars.

Create a moon.

Create the humans they will live all round the world.

Create the elvens they hate dwarves for stupid reasons that only make sense to them.

Teleport to the underground cave I created in turn 1.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep on trying to build Craylio

Create DRAGONS in the Mountains!

Create flowers that have a range of different colors throughout the world.

Turn the northern part of the forest into crystals

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Torphus speaks to the potential Hammer thief: "You there! With the Hammer! My name is Torphus The Stormbringer, God of Storms and Artifice! I forged this Hammer with my own hands, so that I might use it to forge a great many wondrous artifacts, such as the world has never seen! If you return my Hammer to me, I shall forge an Artifact of your choice in exchange! What do you say?"

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Ju tffnt uibu, tpnfujnft, nz xpsl jt epof gps nf. Pi xfmm."

Make the mermaids even more psychotic!

Make the dark dwarves invent crossbows!

Show them that I was the one who created them, not Skeliborn!

Corrupt the moon to enthrall those who look at it!

Corrupt the crystals to drain the life from living things!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why do I get the feeling that's there's gonna be a game of Tug The Dark Dwarves?

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Once again, tell the Galags that a number of them should travel the world, seeking other civilizations. Once found, courts will be constructed to bring justice to the world. They are not to interfere with the workings if these civilizations, just to serve in the courts.

Try to empower the Arm of the Law to do what I intended.

Create a supspecies of the Galags called the BlackTails. They are tougher than the normal Galag, and will be used as the normal police force. They will be equipped with smaller versions of the Arm of the Law.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9