Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25

Author Topic: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 18.0: Donation of Glaciem  (Read 30492 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 2.0: The World-Egg hatches
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2016, 01:34:58 pm »

[Felicia, Nature Goddess]

Spend 2E to burn the remaining dryads, invoking Fire sphere for slightly increased effectiveness if possible.
Felicia cancels creating Dryads, and instead uses 2 Essence to attack Saron.
If the creation can't be canceled, use 2 Essence anyway, bringing Saron with her to the grave.
If both Felicia and Saron cancel their actions, use 3 Essence to attack Saron.
Oppose

Propose that Felicia be prevented from commiting suicide for her own safety.

COME NOW DEAR. YOU HAVE AN WHOLE ETERNITY AHEAD OF YOU TO COME TO GRIPS WITH THE GREATNESS OF FIRE. WHY TRY TO TERMINATE OUR RELATIONSHIP SO SOON?

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2016, 01:37:15 pm »

"Oh don't you worry"
send three essence to Felicia
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2016, 01:46:36 pm »

"Oh don't you worry"

"Thanks."
Spend as much Essence as possible to attack Saron, without dipping below 2 Essence.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2016, 01:48:53 pm »

Try to ignore the amount of murder happening already and listen for the prayers of anyone seeking perfection.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2016, 01:52:19 pm »

"Oh don't you worry"

VERY WELL THEN.

XRAA, FELLOW GOD OF FIRE, I WOULD REQUEST YOUR AID IN THIS MY TIME OF NEED. I WAS MERELY PREVENTING THIS RAMPANT AGGRESSION AGAINST THE GLORY OF FIRE, YET NOW GODS TURN TO VIOLENCE AGAINST FELLOW GOD, SPILLING THE BLOOD OF OF THE DIVINE. THIS IS PROBABLY SOME SORT OF BLASPHEMY.

HELP ME OUT PLEASE.

CIEL, WITHOUT FIRE, HOW CAN THERE BE BLACKSMITHING OR POTTERY? DO YOU NOT AGREE FELICIA'S BLIND HATRED IS TO BE FOUGHT SO GREAT WORKS OF ART CAN BE MADE?

KHAVOD, WHAT BETTER BURIAL IS THERE FOR A MIGHTY WARRIOR, DEAD IN GLORIOUS BATTLE, THAN UPON A BURNING PYRE?

MOTHER WINTER, WITHOUT FIRE MORTALS WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO ESCAPE THE COLDEST PARTS OF YOUR DOMAIN, OR CREATE MANY SORTS OF DELICIOUS FOOD. YET FELICIA MADE AN ENTIRE RACE THAT WOULD INVADE THE HOMES OF YOUR PEOPLE AND STAMP OUT THEIR FIRES FOR THREATENING HER PRECIOUS FORESTS.

THE CANDLEMAKER. CANDLES BURN. WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID?

AGUA, WE MAY NOT AGREE ON EVERYTHING, BUT I HOPE YOU WOULD NOT SEE ME DEAD.

Try to ignore the amount of murder happening already and listen for the prayers of anyone seeking perfection.
WHEN THEY CAME FOR THE FIRE GOD, YOU DID NOTHING, FOR IT DID NOT MATTER TO YOU, FOR HE WAS OF BURNING.

WHEN THEY CAME FOR THE DEATH GOD, YOU DID NOTHING, FOR WHAT GOOD WAS DEATH ANYWAY?

AND WHEN THEY CAME FOR YOU, THERE WAS NO ONE LEFT TO HELP.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2016, 01:54:50 pm »

"Your probblem is to much fire. We don't oppose the EXSISTANCE of Fire. We oppose to much of it. And now you go around killing some mortals. Unacceptable."
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2016, 01:58:11 pm »

"Your probblem is to much fire. We don't oppose the EXSISTANCE of Fire. We oppose to much of it. And now you go around killing some mortals. Unacceptable."
I KILL MORTALS WHO WERE SPECIFICALLY MADE TO PUT OUT FIRES. MAYBE IF SHE DID SOMETHING REASONABLE LIKE JUST MAKING THEM FIRE RESISTANT, AND MAYBE CAPABLE OF CONTROLLING FIRES, WITHOUT THE WHOLE "WE'RE GREAT AT PUTTING OUT ALL THESE FIRES SARON MADE, BECAUSE FUCK SARON", WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A BY YOUR LEAVE, I WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN SUCH DRASTIC ACTION.

THIS IS A DIRECT REFUTATION OF MY SPHERE, MY VERY REASON FOR EXISTENCE, HOW COULD I CALL MYSELF A FIRE GOD IF I LET IT GO UNCHALLENGED?

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2016, 01:59:48 pm »

I KILL MORTALS WHO WERE SPECIFICALLY MADE TO PUT OUT FIRES. MAYBE IF SHE DID SOMETHING REASONABLE LIKE JUST MAKING THEM FIRE RESISTANT, AND CAPABLE OF CONTROLLING FIRES, WITHOUT THE WHOLE "WE'RE GREAT AT PUTTING OUT ALL THESE FIRES SARON MADE, BECAUSE FUCK SARON", WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A BY YOUR LEAVE, I WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN SUCH DRASTIC ACTION.

THIS IS A DIRECT REFUTATION OF MY SPHERE, MY VERY REASON FOR EXISTENCE, HOW COULD I CALL MYSELF A FIRE GOD IF I LET IT GO UNCHALLENGED?

"They contain fire, they don't kill it themselves."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2016, 02:02:10 pm »

A FIRE 'STARVED', TO USE YOUR TERMINOLOGY, IS A FIRE KILLED.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2016, 02:07:46 pm »

"A wolf that jumps off a cliff, killed itself. Your fire can just stay where there's fire."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2016, 02:11:45 pm »

"Fire may bloom with or without your presence. I have no quarrel with either of you, so I shall not involve myself with this."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2016, 02:13:18 pm »

"A wolf that jumps off a cliff, killed itself. Your fire can just stay where there's fire."
SO I AM TO BE BANISHED TO FIRE LAYER, UNABLE TO ACT OUTSIDE IT?

WHO GAVE YOU SUCH AUTHORITY? TO DECIDE WHAT MUST BE CONSTRAINED TO WHERE? DID SOMEONE CROWN YOU KING OF THE GODS WHILE I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION?

NO I SAY! THAT IS TOO MUCH A RESTRAINT ON MY FREEDOM. CANNOT GLORY OR HONOUR BE FOUND ANYWHERE, REGARDLESS OF LAYER?

ARE NOT TIME AND THOUGHT UNIVERSAL CONCEPTS?

"Fire may bloom with or without your presence. I have no quarrel with either of you, so I shall not involve myself with this."
PERHAPS WE SHALL SEE IF THIS IS INDEED TRUE, IF NONE COME TO MY AID. OR RATHER, YOU WILL SEE, SEEING AS I'D BE DEAD AND ALL.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 02:14:52 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2016, 02:20:28 pm »

"It is your creations, that are restricted.

Just as mine cannot walk in your lands without significant risk of burning to death. Your creations now face even the slightest bit of threat, which requires my creations to outnumber yours in an engagement. Your creations have far more mobility than mine, and you will try to make the lands inhospitable by my creations, restricting my creations to an ever dwindling area.

My creations are far lesser in number than yours, yet you play the victim. As you burn my creations, and thus, prevent my income, while seeking to set me ablaze.
It is not just your creations who kill themselves, but also you.
"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2016, 05:28:12 pm »

"Ah, Wilder Queen, But Fire Is Not Opposed To Your Creation Save That You Make It So. Is Not Fire Found In The Lands Of Your Domain, Clearing The Remains Of Mine? Where Death Runs Rampant, Fire Cleans. Fields Choked Become Fertile With Ash. The Lands Of Fire Are Still Wild, And Your Glory Could Be Felt There, Save For The Foe You've Now Made. As You Fight, I Ask Only That The Battle Be Grand, And Worthy For Those Who Fight In It. From Both Blazing Sun And Wilder Queen."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2016, 06:17:42 pm »

"ENOUGH!!! Saron, Felicia, this ceaseless bickering grates at my ears!

Saron, just because the dryads are fireproof does not mean they are an affront to your sphere! A rock is fireproof. Is a rock an insult to you? Water is fireproof. Is water an insult to you?

I must suppor the nature goddess in this matter. You Saron, are being obtuse to the point of lunacy!"

Spend 5E to prevent any and all hostilities between the gods.

"I am for peace, for I believe that both Fire and Nature are important for the survival of the world. I shall NOT allow arguments as idiotic as these to disturb this peace so early in creation. It is not Time yet."

« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 08:36:44 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25