Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Risen (or The Daughter of Frankenstein [s]VS[/s] joins The Third Reich) Russian  (Read 4208 times)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: Risen (or The Daughter of Frankenstein VS The Third Reich)
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2016, 04:12:55 pm »

Grab the submachine gun and run for it.  Go through back alleys, anything. If there are manhole covers, head into the sewers.
No, we probably will get a reward from the gestapo. But grab and hide the machinegun at the side of the road
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2016, 04:28:04 pm »

I really don't think they're going to reward a clearly non-human THING that's proven itself to be violent.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2016, 04:21:02 pm »

I really don't think they're going to reward a clearly non-human THING that's proven itself to be violent.
Not to mention guns are probably outlawed for any non-police/military personnel.
grab the SMG and hide.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2016, 08:20:04 pm »

Your mostly human looking but you don't normal, too tall, too pale and you have purples eyes that glow slightly.
Not to mention guns are probably outlawed for any non-police/military personnel.
grab the SMG and hide.

The Gestapo are close behind and likely still chasing you.
So you grab the submachine gun from the gutter, dash across the street, slide over a parked car and dart in to a side street.
Up over a fence and then down a manhole cover.
The sewers stink but after a minutes your sure that you have lost the Gestapo far behind.

You check over the submachine for a minute, it's a Maschinenpistole 40 model, 32-rounds of 9x19mm in the magazine you recall.
For a moment you wonder how you just know this, but you have more pressing matters at hand.
You decide to:

Spoiler: Your status (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2016, 01:19:56 am »

Travel in a linear direction as far as possible, estimate a couple of miles, and then climb out stealthily.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2016, 12:42:06 pm »

Travel in a linear direction as far as possible, estimate a couple of miles, and then climb out stealthily.
Part of you is still not sure that your safe, so you walks for a good mile or more down the sewer.

The smell of turds, blood and general rot offends your nose as some thing splashes down from a near by pipe.
After a good hour of walking you come to the end of sewer and the setting afternoon sun.

Outside the sewer you deside to:

Get a job?
Try and join the resistance?
Try and join the germans?
Head back to the burnt chatu and look for clues?
Something else?

[/quote]
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2016, 04:05:05 pm »

Look for clues, let's find our father.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2016, 06:10:03 pm »

+1.        And afterwards, let's join the Germans. At some point we're bound to learn something about our Father.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2016, 03:56:44 pm »

+1. And afterwards, let's join the Germans. At some point we're bound to learn something about our Father.

I'm sorry this is taking so long to update but i've been haveing family medical matters so my minds been else where.

---------
Alone and without a purpose you wander back, back to the chard ruin of where you where "born".
Your not sure what your looking for, a past? a family or just a goal?

The back of chatu is blacked and burn but a few walls are still standing.
While picking thru the rubble and chard remains you find a door way built in to the back of a grandfather clock.

There's a sense of familiarity as you head down the hidden tunnel and in to a large room.
A trio of large glass tanks fill half the room and the rest of it is taken up with some kind of operating theatre.

You fish round the room for useful items and find a large book, it all in Latin full of pictures
showing of some kind medical surgery or assembly, not all the parts even look human...

You close the book and look around, but there nothing of interest, just some medical supply's and a shelf of surgical tools.

Still not sure if you've found what your looking for, you head back in to town and in to the recruiting office.

You request a posting to:
The Franc-Garde of Milice française?
or
The Legion of French Volunteers Against Bolshevism?

[/quote]
[/quote]

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2016, 04:12:59 pm »

Hope the thing with your family's not too serious. Also, let's fight proto-communists.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2016, 05:21:57 pm »

Hope the thing with your family's not too serious.
Well the bad thing is the chemotherapy pretty much emptied his immune system, but he's felling better, got some sleep at last.
I'd go and visit but my nose is a little snuffly.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2016, 05:24:37 pm »

Good call. Chemo make the immune system go to shit.

+1 to killing those dirty commies
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2016, 12:57:46 am »

My sympathies to you, and I hope your family member makes a good recovery.

+1
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2016, 11:14:39 pm »

After hidding the submachine gun and your pistol, you head back in town.
Part of you expecting there to have been some changes, but not thing are just as they where before.

You soon find your way in to the army recruiting office and declare that you have "Come to kill those dirty commies."

Given that the room brakes in to laugher, the  gathered officials do not take you seriously.
you repeat your clams and all but laughed out of the room before a voice calls out from the back office.

"Hier Dame, in here if will, i have an offer for you. "
You soon find your self in the office of Ilsa Müller and quickly signed in to the ranks of the
1st Valkyrie battalion.

Three days later and your at the battalion barracks in Berlin, getting dressed in to uniform for the first time.

Well you certainly do look stylish in your black leather body suit with the matching black boots and gloves.
It's really all that comfortable and you creak as you move, but officers tell you that "It's good for mobility and moral."

You buckle up your belt, running a gloved finger over the letters "Gott mit uns"
before you collect your weapon:

Weapon
1) Rifle
2) SMG
3) Machine gun
4) Flame thrower
5) Anti tank rife
6) Body armour

(Next update is Operation Barbarossa unless you have any plans)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2016, 11:23:46 pm »

Are we voting on weapons? If so, I say either the rifle or the machine gun.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5