Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: {The Conquest of Paradise} [Los Cazadores: Mission 2]  (Read 7770 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: {The Conquest of Paradise} [Los Cazadores: Mission 2]
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2016, 07:32:08 am »

"Hello."

Anna is still probably holding hands with Cadence.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 07:35:32 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2016, 08:34:19 am »

The End disembarks from the ship. Silently.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2016, 09:42:33 am »

"Hello."

Indeed she is. Which doesn't help when Cadence rushes down to meet the Deniyan...ambassador?

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO...*ahem*...Heyyyyyy?

Very smooth, Cadence. Almost called an entire race 'cute'.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2016, 09:50:02 am »

"Hello."

Indeed she is. Which doesn't help when Cadence rushes down to meet the Deniyan...ambassador?

Anna trails in Cadence' s wake, somewhat flustered.

"...Hello."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2016, 10:02:38 am »

Erlend exits the shuttle already in the Nuckelavee

"Oi loittle mates! We're here ta help ya out, ye ken?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2016, 05:50:07 pm »

((PTW))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2016, 12:42:28 pm »

Charlotte also exits the ship, looking around to see what she was dealing with.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2016, 04:10:30 pm »

"Hello! I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle, and this is Starlight Glimmer!"

Introduce ourselves while leaving the ship. Nice to be cordial.

The crowd replies in unison, "H'wo Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer, welcome to Deniya." Whether this is endearing or creepy is subjective.

"H'wo Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer! My name Wle-Fle Raki, Chief Representative for Foreign Friendship! We received a radio message that an intergalactic peacekeeping force was going to be sent here to protect us. When we received it, we were so happy that everyone ate mushrooms for an entire week! Your arrival is very timely, every day now someone spots a wyvern or battleship on the horizon getting closer and closer. We know that the Xenio and Kuch would like nothing better than to wipe each other out, and until we can figure out how to physically move this island, we're stuck in the crossfire. We hope that you can find a way to stop this needless violence."

Nixil observed the snail-race.  These...would not make good morphs.  Anyways, introductions.

<Greetings.  My name is Nixil-Amendon-Sora.  We the Cazadores, pledge to keep this island from being taken by outsiders.>

It wasn't a lie, regardless of how they intended to succeed.

Observe the structures the Deniyans lived in, as well as anything of note 360 degrees around us.

"H'wo Nixil-Amendon-Sora, welcome to Deniya."

"H'wo Nixil-Amendon-Sora! That's what we're hoping for. All we want is to live and peace and strive for the advancement of our species."

The Deniyan structures lack proper doors or windows, instead there are simply holes that allow someone on the outside to peer inside. Some of the rooms appear to be domestic, with what looks like kitchens and living spaces, while others are more occupation-oriented with workstations and machines. The structures themselves are composed of a smooth stony surface, the same which the roads and sidewalks are composed of.
He notes that while most of the Deniyans are on the ground, those that are entering or exiting buildings are doing so by slithering up and down the sides of the building, and an occasional Deniyan can be seen within a building attached to the ceiling upside-down.

The End disembarks from the ship. Silently.

The End isn't regarded any more or less than the rest of the Cazadores who have yet to engage in a conversation with the Deniyans.

"Hello."

Anna trails in Cadence' s wake, somewhat flustered.

"...Hello."

"H'wo, welcome to Deniya."

Wle-Fle Rak eyes bulge at Cadence for a moment during her outburst, before returning to their normal size, "....H-H'wo!"

Erlend exits the shuttle already in the Nuckelavee

"Oi loittle mates! We're here ta help ya out, ye ken?"

The Deniyans scurry (or glide, more accurately) away from the Nuckelavee as it stomps its way out of the ship, mumurs of excitement bubbling through the crowd as they are clearly entranced by the appearance of the shoddy mech. 

"H'wo! Yes, you are here to help! Ye-ken?" Wle-Fle is clearly not familiar or entirely comfortable with Erlend's accent.

Charlotte also exits the ship, looking around to see what she was dealing with.

Charlotte is dealing with many hundreds of snail-people surrounding the Cazadores on all sides. They all look highly squishy, and one of them is animating all of his words with a cabbage in his hands.

Ramona looks bored, and begins venturing off to wherever she might find a dock and boats.

Ramona detaches from the group and begins making her way away from the group and through the throngs of snail-people. She walks until their numbers thin out and she can be left alone, walking towards the water on the horizon. After a short walk of about ten minutes down the streets and then navigating around some clustered caltrops, she finds herself on a wooden dockyard where a variety of ships, from two-seaters to colossal fishing vessels, bob up and down in the water, waiting for their masters to release them into the eternal ocean. It's quiet here, away from the hub-bub of the city. A single Deniyan is sitting at the edge of the dock, wearing a yellow uniform with a triangular yellow hat to match. He has cast a fishing pole into the water, deep in concentration. When he spots Ramona, he jumps a little. "M'wa! I didn't see you there!"

Wle-Fle Rak speaks to the Cazadores as a collective, "So! Do you have a plan to convince our neighbors from invading us? Do you need to know more?" Wle-Fle Rak is visibly shaking at this point, and appears to be passive-aggressively trying to get one of the Cazadores to take the large cabbage from his hands. 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 01:47:59 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2016, 04:17:31 pm »

Anna takes, and then captchalogues, the cabbage.

"Perhaps it would be best to get out in front of the impending battle.....Have you as a nation made contact with the Xenio or Kuch before?

I have a plan.  Perhaps not a perfect one, but a plan nonetheless."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 04:19:41 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2016, 04:52:34 pm »

"Yeah, we have a few plans we're gonna pursue. With luck, you guys will be peachy keen, and those guys out there will be gone faster than you can say 'H'wo!'"

Cadence takes the moment to strike a superhero pose to exemplify the confidence of her statement.

That is, until she realizes the two people who talk about having plans still haven't introduced themselves.

"Ah SHIT, by the way I'm Cadence, this is Anna."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2016, 04:53:42 pm »

"We do have a few options, although we'd like to start with the most peaceful resolutions first."
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2016, 05:50:57 pm »

The End is watching.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2016, 05:51:37 pm »

Vi is tasting the ambient emotion. Anything notable?

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2016, 06:06:27 pm »

Mall gives a quiet sigh looking at the ambassador, and under his breath murmurs, "I'd be finding this a whole lot more cute if I didn't know about those acid spitting slugs back home..."
Are there any places like hospitals or more intensive workstations that I can see?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2016, 06:41:51 pm »

The Amender is content with bathing in the sun.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6