Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: {The Conquest of Paradise} [Los Cazadores: Mission 2]  (Read 7766 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
{The Conquest of Paradise} [Los Cazadores: Mission 2]
« on: October 20, 2016, 01:44:39 am »

Mission 2 Official Roster:
1. Twilight
2. Ereland
3. Samson Anna
4. Johnny Zara
5. Nixil
6. Vi
7. Mall
8. Charlotte
9. Pablo
10. The End
11. Cadence
12. Wario Ramona

The ship enters the atmosphere of the planet, dominated by clear blue ocean peppered with unknown lands in its farthest corners. The Xenio and Kuch both come into view, actualizing out into physical forms, staring opposite one another like a sheriff and bandit dueling at high noon. An island, minuscule into comparison to either of the continents, makes its own appearance as the ship rapidly descends. It is twilight, but artificial sources of light on the island allow the entire urbanized area to be visible. Buildings sprout from the island, tall stony structures with gaping open holes, something uncommon to most cultures; the holes are the polar opposite of locked doors and shut windows, implying that anyone is welcome within their walls. The island is surrounded by a sheer cliff face on all sides, and beyond that fields of treacherous caltrops, defensive structures that would deter someone from invading the island, unless they were determined.

There is sudden turbulence as explosions rock the airspace around the ship. Anyone that looks out the windows sees not a surprise anti-aerial counter attack, but plums of colored light and smoke dancing among the clouds while a flock of balloons flutter around the exterior of the spacecraft; one of the piloting I.A. turns on a windshield in order to keep the balloons from obstruction their vision. The ship plants itself in the center of a major road, and the Cazadores step out to crowd of cheering snail-people, hundreds of them in every direction dressed in utilitarian uniforms of differing color.
"Looks like you guys got one heck of a welcoming party! ^_^"
During this time, the transportation ship closes up its doors and flies back off the planet.
A single Deniyan, indistinguishable from the others besides the fact that the crowd parts in order to let this individual through, walks to the front of the Cazadores with gusto, though even with confidence the Deniyan looked so squishy that you could pulverize him with a forceful hug, now it was of little surprise why this race were not inclined to warfare. "H-H'wo friends! The Free People of Deniya welcome you to our little nation! We hope that in your time here to spread peace, we can become great friends!" He offers the Cazadores a large cabbage, to which there is great applause and uproar. Denyians even sound squishy, with high pitched voices with a very wavering pitch.
"Ugh, how are you going to stand dealing with all of these silly sounding people? >-<" Squeaks Woodsworth.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 02:12:01 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: {The Conquest of Paradise} [Los Cazadores: Mission 2]
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 01:50:51 am »

By not caring. The easiest answer is often the correct one Woodsworth.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 02:51:04 am »

"Hello! I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle, and this is Starlight Glimmer!"

Introduce ourselves while leaving the ship. Nice to be cordial.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 03:37:52 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 03:36:43 am »

Nixil observed the snail-race.  These...would not make good morphs.  Anyways, introductions.

<Greetings.  My name is Nixil-Amendon-Sora.  We the Cazadores, pledge to keep this island from being taken by outsiders.>

It wasn't a lie, regardless of how they intended to succeed.

Observe the structures the Deniyans lived in, as well as anything of note 360 degrees around us.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 03:59:39 am »

Ramona looks bored, and begins venturing off to wherever she might find a dock and boats.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 04:55:49 am »

The Amender steps out of the ship slightly. "Why, what a lovely people!" It smiles as wide as possible, teeth almost bulging out of its cheeks.
"In theory yes. In practice, that costs energy and time."
"I'm willing to give my energy and time!"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2016, 05:18:08 am »

"Are you aware of how to directly transfer energy?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2016, 05:27:24 am »

Its expression suddenly changes, seeming almost wistful. "A long time ago... I was on the receiving end of energy transferal. I've never done it myself, however." It goes back to normal a second later. "A first time for everything, I suppose!"
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2016, 05:36:09 am »

"Something to test at a later date then. Do you shed? That has an effect on how I would go about changing the pigment."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 05:53:27 am »

"Perhaps not, but it only serves to lessen the maintenance cost!"
carrot cakeu

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2016, 06:01:15 am »

"Do you regrow lost hair?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2016, 06:07:50 am »

"Most probably - I've never needed to."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 06:50:16 am by Sl4cker »
carrot cakeu

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2016, 06:11:00 am »

"Would need to alter the follicles then. Which has the potential to be painful depending on your nervous system's layout."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2016, 06:51:32 am »

"Homo sapiens intentionally harm themselves for the sake of vanity all the time! Why shouldn't cats be different?"
carrot cakeu

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2016, 06:57:39 am »

"A fair point."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6