Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 50

Author Topic: A Star Once Fallen OOC~6/6 players (Testing Open Legend RPG)  (Read 58231 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Once Fallen OOC~6/6 players (Testing Open Legend RPG)
« Reply #570 on: January 11, 2017, 01:55:57 pm »

Pff, what are the chances I restart this-UXLX has vanished from the forums for a week into the phantom zone, Draignean is spending the day flying around in his Dragon-Form, and Lawas goes on his spec ops mission.

BAD LUCK.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 11, 2017, 02:29:36 pm »

You could've kept the shadow-lady around for a while longer so our resident wabbit could try to seduce her.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 12, 2017, 10:24:23 am »

Well, I'm currently resting my dragon-form in the wonderful airport of Orlando. Which is somewhat surprising, since I left New Hampshire and tried to get to Oklahoma. Oh well, a few course corrections and a glass of orange juice and and I should be back in business later today. Just exhausted.

Never get into your dragon form earlier than 4am.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 12, 2017, 10:31:32 am »

Thats why you shouldn't be a scaly.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 12, 2017, 09:11:49 pm »

Thats why you shouldn't be a scaly.

Well struck. There's no reason you shouldn't be a scaly. No reason you shouldn't be sexually attracted to rocks either. The world is a cruel and unreasoning place that cares as little for your sexual attraction as it does for your pitiful, meaningless life. :D

Well, on that note. I'm back in the correct state. It's technically still 'early' yet, but I'll just claim that gives me enough time to actually get some real sleep. Anders will see you all tomorrow.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 19, 2017, 10:26:21 am »

So, no opposition to traveling to the plot pool? :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 19, 2017, 10:35:21 am »

So, no opposition to traveling to the plot pool? :P

None.

Also, Moubu has the best level.

GAH! I need one more feat point!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:46:51 am by Draignean »
---

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 19, 2017, 10:44:05 am »

I'm arite going to plot pool!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 19, 2017, 10:49:47 am »

Dwarmin, can I be a scumbag player and forfeit that Combat Momentum Perk that I've never used and am utterly unsuited for so I can get the 1 feat point back?

EDIT: I know the answer is probably "No, you're a level 2, feckin' deal with it you gobshite", but still...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:52:06 am by Draignean »
---

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 19, 2017, 10:54:20 am »

Dwarmin, can I be a scumbag player and forfeit that Combat Momentum Perk that I've never used and am utterly unsuited for so I can get the 1 feat point back?

EDIT: I know the answer is probably "No, you're a level 2, feckin' deal with it you gobshite", but still...

Yeah, Combat Momentum doesn't really fit in a PbP game. I'll deduct it.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 19, 2017, 11:03:38 am »

Speaking of things that are inappropriate for pbp games, are you okay with the if/then statement things for interruption actions? So far I've been satisfied with them, and I was thinking about getting Attack Redirection feat, which leans even more on them and you.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 11:18:42 am by Criptfeind »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 19, 2017, 11:14:32 am »

Speaking of things that are inappropriate for pbp games, are you okay with the if/then statement things for interruption actions? So far I've been satisfied with them, and I was thinking about getting Attack Redirection feat, which leans even more on them and you.

If it's fine with you, I can handle it. I just have to remember them too.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 19, 2017, 11:20:52 am »

Cool. I'll get it then I think. Although looking at the list of feats, it seems they've changed Berserk to still give you a bonus to defenses when wearing armor. Which would be nice for Moubu.

And there's been. Wow. A lot of changes. I'm not sure if we're just going along with the old stuff or trying to stay updated. But how defenses work seem to be overhauled, now will adds to toughness but armor doesn't, armor gives a lot less defense but might adds to evasion (renamed to guard) and attacks target that more often (now it's used for both tanking blows and dodging them). Shields no longer give any defensive bonuses that I can find (but now are even better in some cases for interrupt actions.)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 19, 2017, 11:36:25 am »

Ooh! Levelling up! Thanks Dwarmin! I'll have to look at the character and the rules again. I don't think I fully levelled up last time, so I imagine I can add some really awesome stuff that'll take me ages to work out on the rules. This is what we rpg for!! Although I'm not sure if it would be fair to level up AND have the blessing of Garl, there won't be much left for the other characters to do.

I am also happy to go to the plot pool, although I think I missed the water bit in the description. I thought it was more mountainous and all dry and stuff?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 19, 2017, 11:43:23 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

^Suspiciously well drawn Island Map. The X is you. Mount doom there is the highest point on the island-you can see that even over the treetops. There's logically a huge tropical waterfall.

All the water runs down hill.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 50