Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Siege!  (Read 15636 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Siege!
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2016, 07:22:16 pm »

Reveal hidden force of cavalry. Lead a charge into the enemy flank, LOTR/GOT style.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2016, 08:26:41 pm »

get cthulhu hooked on crack if possible.
I'm going to sig this when I get home, if you don't mind.

Damn, that's a really good one. Honestly considered stealing it, but I don't want to be a scumbag

Demons, Old ones, vampires, fire water, drugs, rumor weeds - this town in an epicenter of awfulness. No wonder it's being attacked, though the attackers are bringing some of the awful with them.

I know right? I love it
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2016, 08:47:10 pm »

Get cthulhu hooked on crack if possible.
I'm going to sig this when I get home, if you don't mind.
I would be honored.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2016, 07:32:11 am »

Sorry guys, no update today. I've got things I've gotta do.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2016, 06:02:12 pm »

Finally found some time. Here's the update.

Respawn as a bunny. Rally the forest animals to fight in defense of the town
[5] You rally the animals to the town defense!
+50 town

shout hydouken and blast fire from my hands at the enemy's
[6] You shoot a HUGE fireball right at the front line, killing a group of friends and enemies alike
-10 town
-10 enemies

Kill Cthulhu and sacrifice it to The Entity! (Trust me, they're not related.)

Kill this man, before he does this.
Cancel my prior action and show this idiot just how badly he F***'d up if he tries.
Kill Cthulhu and sacrifice it to The Entity! (Trust me, they're not related.)

Kill this man, before he does this.
Cancel my prior action, and show this idiot just how badly he F***'d up if he tries.
In response, go on overwatch and wait for his move.
Sosoku rolls[4], Dustan rolls[6]
Sosoku goes on overwatch, but misses Dustan. Dustan shows him the error of his ways.
-1 town
Sosoku RESPAWN?

Pick up a cart/wagon of some kind and hurl it at Dustan Hache with all my strength.
If he is already dead/otherwise incapacitated by the creature he's attacking, uh... just throw it in the general direction of the enemy.

[3] vs (Dustans dodge roll)[2]
You graze him, breaking his arm

Discard the minigun and find another super deadly weapon. Shoot some fools./b]
[4] You get of the now empty minigun. To replace it, you go back to your revolver. You then proceed to kill fools.
-6 enemies

Is the summoned Cthulhu still wet from his time in the ocean?

If so, BURN HIM.

In any case, start BURNING WATER VAPOR, growing into a blaze that shall encompass the entire atmosphere!

[5] You set Cthulhu on fire and he dies
-1 "town" Cthulhu

Infuse some of the enemies with daemonic power.
[3] They thank you for their new daemon powers.
You know control a squad of daemon soldiers
-5 enemies
+5 town

Firebomb the enemy's tents and supply wagons while they're sleeping.
[3] you can hear their screams from miles away.
-30 enemies

Battle through to the general, pew-pewing with incendiary shells.
[1] You begin to drive towards the enemy general, but you get ammo racked by an enemy tank
-1 town
RESPAWN?

Continue working to expand my drug empire. Get cthulhu hooked on crack if possible.
[4] you now have dealers within the enemy ranks, and more of them get hooked every day. Cthulhu is already dead, unfortunately, so he cannot get hooked on crack
-20 enemies

Demons, Old ones, vampires, fire water, drugs, rumor weeds - this town in an epicenter of awfulness. No wonder it's being attacked, though the attackers are bringing some of the awful with them.

Provoke the Infernal Ones to betray the attacking enemy. Raid said enemy for sacrifices for this purpose.
[2] You fail to infiltrate the camp, and so have no sacrifices with which to entice the Infernal Ones

Reveal hidden force of cavalry. Lead a charge into the enemy flank, LOTR/GOT style.
[6] You launch a massive heavy-horse charge. It crashes into the enemy flank. The sight is so gruesome, some of the more weak-willed townies lose the will to fight.
-10 town
-75 enemies

-10 town for autonomous death toll

Town:1321
Enemies:5493

The probably won't be an update tomorrow morning either. I have an exam to take

Glory to United Forenia!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2016, 06:14:15 pm »

Assassinate the leader of the enemy army.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2016, 06:17:25 pm »

SET THE WATER IN THE ATMOSPHERE ON FIRE. BURN ALL OF THE WORLD'S WATER (or at least all of it that is exposed to non-arid air or water). ALL SHALL DIE A SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH FROM DEHYDRATION AND FEAR ME, FOR I AM THE APOCALYPSE.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2016, 06:23:24 pm »

Use my latest sacrifice, aka sosoku, to call upon the power of the entity fill the area with otherworldly and dark mist, before resuming my path of slaughter and sacrifice.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 06:40:29 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2016, 06:34:16 pm »

Have my daemon soldiers start mass sacrificing both townies and enemies, use those to summon the Infernal Vizier and have it fight the the Cthulhu I MEAN UH... Dustan Hache!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 07:21:02 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2016, 06:41:47 pm »

Have my daemon soldiers start mass sacrificing both townies and enemies, use those to summon the Infernal Vizier and have it fight the the Cthulhu.
Didn't you read it? Cthulhu was burned to death by water-fire ATHATH.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2016, 06:44:57 pm »

I and my ten thralls will feast on the enemy tonight! Crfeate more thralls and encourage an atmosphere of terror among the enemy.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2016, 06:47:42 pm »

Cycle charge the enemy.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2016, 06:56:47 pm »

Modify the revolver to feed from a box of ammunition.

Have I died yet?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2016, 08:06:59 pm »

Respawn. Build an assembly line producing those really irritating droids that go "Roger Roger", only with automatic weapons.
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2016, 08:12:31 pm »

Respawn. Build an assembly line producing those really irritating droids that go "Roger Roger", only with automatic weapons.
you bastard. You heartless bastard.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10