Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Siege!  (Read 15619 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Siege!
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2016, 08:22:15 pm »

Respawn. Build an assembly line producing those really irritating droids that go "Roger Roger", only with automatic weapons.
you bastard. You heartless bastard.
Somebody please stop him before he produces something that can survive the coming apocalypse!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2016, 08:28:02 pm »

SET THE WATER IN THE ATMOSPHERE ON FIRE. BURN ALL OF THE WORLD'S WATER (or at least all of it that is exposed to non-arid air or water). ALL SHALL DIE A SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH FROM DEHYDRATION AND FEAR ME, FOR I AM THE APOCALYPSE.
>roll 5
>gg guys games over

God I don't know what I'll do if you roll something good.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2016, 09:27:34 pm »

Worry not, for Roger Roger has no need for petty hydration. We shall weather the storm, and survivors will fear our call.
Roger Roger...
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

Poohbah

• Bay Watcher
  • I hope I win the big cash.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2016, 09:30:40 pm »

invent a new type of weapon so deadly I can kill every one with a pull of the trigger

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2016, 09:48:33 pm »

invent a new type of weapon so deadly I can kill every one of those battle droids with a pull of the trigger
FIFY.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2016, 10:54:50 pm »

Time for my drug empire to take a more sinister turn.

Start pushing drugs on the lower ranking recruits. Start pushing drugs on the enemy's kids. If any of the peons try to stop me, use my hired muscle to teach em a lesson. If anyone of the higher ups tries to stop me, retreat for the moment, but have my muscle cut off the head of his mount and leave it in his bed while they are sleeping.
Also, get some of the weirder shit running around hooked on crack. Battledroids if possible.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2016, 04:39:04 am »

I kill everything.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 06, 2016, 06:10:47 am »

Use my power as the bunny king to convince the enemy animals to change sides
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2016, 04:48:05 pm »

SET THE WATER IN THE ATMOSPHERE ON FIRE. BURN ALL OF THE WORLD'S WATER (or at least all of it that is exposed to non-arid air or water). ALL SHALL DIE A SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH FROM DEHYDRATION AND FEAR ME, FOR I AM THE APOCALYPSE.
>roll 5
>gg guys games over

You have fallen for one of the classic blunders - not the land war in Asia one, and not getting involvd with a Sicilian when death is on the line, but "make an rtd with specific goals and a minimalist style." Natuarlly, half your players will try to break the game. (ruining it for everyone else, of course, but hey, at least someone is having fun).

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2016, 04:50:49 pm »

>roll 5
>gg guys games over

You have fallen for one of the classic blunders - not the land war in Asia one, and not getting involvd with a Sicilian when death is on the line, but "make an rtd with specific goals and a minimalist style." Natuarlly, half your players will try to break the game. (ruining it for everyone else, of course, but hey, at least someone is having fun).
INCONCEIVABLE *sigh* I know.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 06:05:24 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 06, 2016, 06:01:30 pm »

Eh, even if it does happen, Battle Droids will still live. Droid Town vs. Droid Army could happen.
Pros: Battle Droids
Cons: Battle Droids
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 06, 2016, 10:14:56 pm »

Eh, even if it does happen, Battle Droids will still live. Droid Town vs. Droid Army could happen.
I vote for this idea to become the sequel to this game (if there will be one) if I destroy everything.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 06, 2016, 10:26:41 pm »

I vote for this idea to become the sequel to this game (if there will be one) if I destroy everything.
Noted. Sounds pretty cool actually. We'll see what happens in the morning ;)

Glory to United Forenia!

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 06, 2016, 10:51:00 pm »

I honestly didn't expect this. Wow. One one hand, 'wut', on the other hand...
Roger, Roger, Roger Dodger!

Poohbah

• Bay Watcher
  • I hope I win the big cash.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2016, 09:42:33 am »

make an artificial solution to hydrate myself
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10