Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159531 times)

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2235 on: October 30, 2016, 06:50:38 pm »

Khaiden speaks to the group while keeping Captain Reynolds on comm:

"Looks can be deceiving, I think a live test is necessary. But it's ultimately up to the squad leader. (Said slightly sarcastically): What do you think Dhan?"
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: October 30, 2016, 06:55:26 pm »

Khaiden speaks to the group while keeping Captain Reynolds on comm:

"Looks can be deceiving, I think a live test is necessary. But it's ultimately up to the squad leader. (Said slightly sarcastically): What do you think Dhan?"

"The squad leader thinks that Regon should see about encouraging a critter that still loves around here to check it out rather than risking squad resoueces."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: October 30, 2016, 06:55:57 pm »

Ratodx Sir! I would like to conjure a humanoid body and place it in the VTOL just in case this body dies. It would also allow us to communicate with comrade Reynolds should anything jam our radios. Melnakos looks at Khaiden If comrade Ratodx thinks it is I good idea I will.

If Ratodx says yes then Melnakos will banish the Dog sized lizard and conjure a humanoid lizard.

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: October 30, 2016, 06:57:15 pm »

Ratodx Sir! I would like to conjure a humanoid body and place it in the VTOL just in case this body dies. It would also allow us to communicate with comrade Reynolds should anything jam our radios. Melnakos looks at Khaiden If comrade Ratodx thinks it is I good idea I will.

If Ratodx says yes then Melnakos will banish the Dog sized lizard and conjure a humanoid lizard.

"Full approval, get started getting the Conjuring done."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: October 30, 2016, 07:01:42 pm »

With his parts done, Cpt. Reynolds turns up the blinds, put on his favorite album and then push his pilot's seat to lean back enough for him to comfortably recline, napping in the safety of his warded, fully enclosed cockpit made of Modern Akras metal.

Life's good for the good Captain.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: October 30, 2016, 07:04:33 pm »

"Regon, do you have a blessing that would improve my constitution, willpower, and intelligence? "
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: October 30, 2016, 07:08:01 pm »

Dahn, meanwhile, is trying to ignore the "magic bullshit", and continues staring out into the forest.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: October 30, 2016, 07:42:24 pm »

"Uh, makin' ya tuff is easy, i moight be able to make ya brava, but dat's up to ya 'eart, as for smarts, i can make yur brain quicka, not smarta."
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: October 30, 2016, 07:47:35 pm »

Seeing that Regon hadn't noticed his request and that his Necromancer is an inexperienced piece of unpleasant words, Ratodx grabs a flare, activates it, and then walk into the Storm while holding the Flare because he is very tired of this shit. He is very obviously staring down Khaiden the entire time.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: October 30, 2016, 07:49:19 pm »

Nothing came out to drag Ratodx away into the dark.

It's cold, though. And he's getting wet.. but Akras-provided suit is weather proof!

Ahah! Take that, storm!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: October 30, 2016, 07:50:23 pm »

Nothing came out to drag Ratodx away into the dark.

It's cold, though. And he's getting wet.. but Akras-provided suit is weather proof!

Ahah! Take that, storm!

Ratodx steps out of the Storm. "Are we now satisfied?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: October 30, 2016, 07:52:09 pm »

"Works for me. Do it."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: October 30, 2016, 07:54:56 pm »

"Very well. Now then, what's the plan for after we enter??"
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: October 30, 2016, 07:55:31 pm »

(Aranya said that we might aswell just say we did it before we came, seeing as it was pointless to wait until now for it, SMMI was the only one that wanted to wait.)
Edit: (She said add a 10% stat buff with a minimum of +1 for a stat)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 07:57:40 pm by Kavrick »
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: October 30, 2016, 07:58:27 pm »

((Fair enough))

Dexter follows Ratodx into the darkness.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 201