Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159517 times)

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2250 on: October 30, 2016, 08:01:25 pm »

"No plan then? Very well."

Khaiden follows, keeping his aura sight as it was. He tries to keep to an area in the group where he'll have at least one squad member between him and any potential attacker.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: October 30, 2016, 08:02:46 pm »

Regon takes the vanguard of the group and heads in front.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 08:20:37 pm by Kavrick »
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: October 30, 2016, 08:15:06 pm »

Vhan follows staying close to the center of the group and keeping their eyes and ears open for anything. Vhan also pops a pill to calm their nerves.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: October 30, 2016, 08:17:47 pm »

Khaiden raises his aura sight to look at each of his fellow squad members.

(What does he see?)

Afterward he drops it back to where it was before.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: October 30, 2016, 08:20:52 pm »

"No plan then? Very well."

Khaiden follows, keeping his aura sight as it was. He tries to keep to an area in the group where he'll have at least one squad member between him and any potential attacker.

"False. Now that prep is done, we will proceed. Melnakos, have your Conjurations that we will be taking with us assume a five point formation around us with the Earthen one on front point and the spare in the middle with us. They should be a good 20 meters out around us. Danh, use your underbarrel to launch three Flares ahead of us in a spread, one in front and one to either side of said front. Khaiden, you, Mako, Melnakos, and Danh are in the middle of the group, Reserti and Vhan, take point, Dexter, Regon, and I will cover the rear."

"Khaiden, I want you focused on spotting ensouled beings that are around us up to five hundred meters."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: October 30, 2016, 08:24:00 pm »

Dahn nods, and begins to position himself to be where Ratodx had said, loosely holding his flamers nozzle with both hands.
Hopefully, no one would get incinerated by friendly fire.
Heh.
Friendly fire. Because he had a flamethrower?
Thats a keeper.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: October 30, 2016, 08:26:42 pm »

Vhan nods and takes point drawing their pistol
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: October 30, 2016, 08:28:03 pm »

Regon nods and heads to the back of the group, resting his sword on his shoulder.
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: October 30, 2016, 08:33:19 pm »

Dexter moves into position next to Ratodx.

To Ratodx:
"Safeties off? "
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 08:36:13 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: October 30, 2016, 08:33:35 pm »

Dahn ACTUALLY had the flamethrower and Stormtrooper LMG, and not the gauss rifle ((because I'm a dumbass), so retcon all that about the gauss), SO, he actually loads three underbarrel flares into his gun's launcher, and fires them off, one after another, each to the areas Ratodx asked.
"We gonna start using twist flares after these? I'd like to put some proper explosives into the launcher sooner, rather than later."
((EDITED AGAIN))
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 08:52:19 pm by Bill Chompski »

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: October 30, 2016, 08:35:03 pm »

Dahn ACTUALLY had the flamethrower and Stormtrooper LMG, and not the gauss rifle ((because I'm a dumbass), so retcon all that about the gauss), SO, he actually loads three underbarrel flares into his gun's launcher, and fires them off, one after another, each to the areas Ratodx asked.
"We gonna start using twist flares after these? I'd like to put some proper explosives into the launcher sooner, rather than later."
((EDITED AGAIN))

Ratodx pats the Gauss Rifle on his back assuringly. "We'll be using them for until we run out of them, if bullets won't kill whatever attacks us then the BL's will buy us the time for you to load an Explosive."

Dexter moves into position next to Ratodx.

To Ratodx:
"Safeties off? "

"Indeed."
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 08:55:33 pm by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: October 30, 2016, 08:40:16 pm »

Ratodx Sir! I would like to conjure a humanoid body and place it in the VTOL just in case this body dies. It would also allow us to communicate with comrade Reynolds should anything jam our radios. Melnakos looks at Khaiden If comrade Ratodx thinks it is I good idea I will.

If Ratodx says yes then Melnakos will banish the Dog sized lizard and conjure a humanoid lizard.
Just to get it out of the way. You did that.

It has four eyes. Four arms and two legs. It appears to have thumbs but only three fingers on each hand. The fingers are tipped with talons.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: October 30, 2016, 08:41:51 pm »

Ratodx Sir! I would like to conjure a humanoid body and place it in the VTOL just in case this body dies. It would also allow us to communicate with comrade Reynolds should anything jam our radios. Melnakos looks at Khaiden If comrade Ratodx thinks it is I good idea I will.

If Ratodx says yes then Melnakos will banish the Dog sized lizard and conjure a humanoid lizard.
Just to get it out of the way. You did that.

It has four eyes. Four arms and two legs. It appears to have thumbs but only three fingers on each hand. The fingers are tipped with talons.

Ratodx informs Reynolds of the measure of ensuring communication and has the Conjuring sit in the VTOL with his permission. They briefly test it to get it out of the way, and then get on with the mission.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: October 30, 2016, 08:42:56 pm »

The humanoid lizard goes into the VTOL.

Melnakos moves into the position that Ratodx wanted him at.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: October 30, 2016, 08:44:05 pm »

Alrighty. We all ready?
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 201