Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159560 times)

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2145 on: October 28, 2016, 10:31:22 pm »

"I can give itta go, 'pends on wot the git feelz loik, but details, wot do ya wanna know?"
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: October 28, 2016, 10:33:15 pm »

"I can give itta go, 'pends on wot the git feelz loik, but details, wot do ya wanna know?"

"Bout much as you can share. Don't know much o different magics so I'ma needin ya all ta tell me."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: October 28, 2016, 10:36:09 pm »

Over Coms

Alright I'll be at the gun range if you need me. I should really get some practice on before the manor.

Vhan will be practicing until either deployment or is tasked with something else

((Edited last post))
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: October 28, 2016, 10:36:53 pm »

"Well i dunna where ta start, wot do ya know?"
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: October 28, 2016, 10:39:08 pm »

Having taught the two elves, Dahn fell asleep in his bunk.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: October 28, 2016, 10:43:53 pm »

Khaiden takes the bunk farthest from the door that still places people between him and it.

"I'm going to bed. Seriously, don't go near a Kelpie unless you have someone nearby with and you both have something sharp and knows how to use it. They can and will eat you. Luckily my flesh will likely cause a severe negative reaction due to Necromantic energy and toxic chemicals. Lucky for me I mean."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: October 28, 2016, 10:46:06 pm »

"Well i dunna where ta start, wot do ya know?"

"...Let's start with how you would do a ritual to make people stronger and move on from there."

Khaiden takes the bunk farthest from the door that still places people between him and it.

"I'm going to bed. Seriously, don't go near a Kelpie unless you have someone nearby with and you both have something sharp and knows how to use it. They can and will eat you. Luckily my flesh will likely cause a severe negative reaction due to Necromantic energy and toxic chemicals. Lucky for me I mean."

"...It's the middle of the day. We're going on the mission soon. And you never answered my questions about Vampires and Ensouled beings in the Storm, and what you know about them."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: October 28, 2016, 10:48:04 pm »

"I've already told you what I know. Next to nothing other than Vampires drinking blood and being weak to fire and sunlight. I deal in destroying bodies and souls, not Undead. You're painting all Necromancers with one blood-smeared brush and it's highly offensive."

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: October 28, 2016, 10:52:22 pm »

"It dependz, do ya wannit ta last till deff or do ya wannit for da evening, if ya wannit till ya 'it da grave, i can give ya sum ink dat'll mark ya wiv magic, if ya wannit for da evening, ill just pour sum life inta ya musclz or nervz."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: October 28, 2016, 10:54:11 pm »

"So Reserti, want to help me lure this kelpie away? Maybe we can take it to the stables. "
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: October 28, 2016, 10:54:43 pm »

"I've already told you what I know. Next to nothing other than Vampires drinking blood and being weak to fire and sunlight. I deal in destroying bodies and souls, not Undead. You're painting all Necromancers with one blood-smeared brush and it's highly offensive."

"....You've stated a speciality in Souls. These beings have Souls. I had falsely assumed you might have any information that would help us not die. That is why I asked."

"It dependz, do ya wannit ta last till deff or do ya wannit for da evening, if ya wannit till ya 'it da grave, i can give ya sum ink dat'll mark ya wiv magic, if ya wannit for da evening, ill just pour sum life inta ya musclz or nervz."

"Can you go into detail about all of them? Any of them?"

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: October 28, 2016, 10:56:17 pm »

"Why would I have knowledge of the Undead? I had no teacher, no access to any knowledge storehouses, and most of my vocabulary comes from the souls I've devoured, none of whom had encountered Undead, since they were alive when I took their souls."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: October 28, 2016, 10:58:06 pm »

Melnakos attempts to summon a dog sized lizard-like creature with the ritual circle.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 11:01:57 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: October 28, 2016, 11:04:33 pm »

Grunting, Dahn gets up, and moves to munitions, grabbing a flare.
Walking outside, he says over comms, "So to Mel's magic bullshitery area so I can teach you all how to use a flare." Sounds tired. Or annoyed.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: October 28, 2016, 11:06:54 pm »

Vhan finishes up the practice shooting and heads over to "Dex's magic bullshitery area"

Once there Vhan approaches Dahn.

Ready for training sir.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 201