Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159618 times)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2100 on: October 28, 2016, 06:08:29 pm »

"I am able to make creatures out of mana. They should obey me. There is a possibility that it might go out of my control so it is best to keep them at a manageable size."
"Ah. In that case, what's a manageable size and how likely is it for something to escape your control?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: October 28, 2016, 06:28:16 pm »

Cpt. Reynolds is just so done with this shit and is going to just nap in the cockpit with the music on.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: October 28, 2016, 06:50:01 pm »

"It has been a while since I have conjured anything so I would suggest we try something that is dog sized then go up from there. The larger and more powerful they are the more likely that they will escape my control."
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2103 on: October 28, 2016, 06:50:08 pm »

Reserti wanders off and finds a small stone, which he throws as high into the air as he can (which isn't a lot, only having 8 strength) and tries to catch it. Each time he catches it, he'll throw it forward a bit more until he is unable to get to the stone before it hits the ground. He closes his eyes and throws it at 45 degrees towards the group, and takes a deep breath. He opens his eyes and catches the stone just before it hits the ground. "Uhhh Ratodx, I think you may like this new development." He then throws the stone as hard as he can into a tree. If possible, the stone would be charged with spellbow to disintegrate upon impact. He's still angry, although now it's equal parts about himself and Anna's father, rather than just the father.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 06:55:51 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: October 28, 2016, 06:52:49 pm »

Dexter finishes cooking his stew, since apparently no one else wanted any. He sits in the barracks and eats in silence.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: October 28, 2016, 06:57:07 pm »

A Kelpie which Dexter recognizes from the village is poking it's head through the window to watch him eat the stew.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: October 28, 2016, 06:59:55 pm »

"It has been a while since I have conjured anything so I would suggest we try something that is dog sized then go up from there. The larger and more powerful they are the more likely that they will escape my control."
"Only if you're able to UnConjur them if you begin to lose control. Otherwise we'll need to set up proper protections. A Ward set up might be able to work, making sure that they're Conjured inside the Ward."

Reserti wanders off and finds a small stone, which he throws as high into the air as he can (which isn't a lot, only having 8 strength) and tries to catch it. Each time he catches it, he'll throw it forward a bit more until he is unable to get to the stone before it hits the ground. He closes his eyes and throws it at 45 degrees towards the group, and takes a deep breath. He opens his eyes and catches the stone just before it hits the ground. "Uhhh Ratodx, I think you may like this new development." He then throws the stone as hard as he can into a tree. If possible, the stone would be charged with spellbow to disintegrate upon impact. He's still angry, although now it's equal parts about himself and Anna's father, rather than just the father.
"...Details."

Cpt. Reynolds is just so done with this shit and is going to just nap in the cockpit with the music on.

The envy is real. So, so real.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: October 28, 2016, 07:24:17 pm »

Dexter stares intensely at the kelpie while eating his stew.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: October 28, 2016, 07:25:57 pm »

The Kelpie stares back, just as intensely. At the stew. Then at you. Then at the stew again. Then at you.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: October 28, 2016, 07:28:52 pm »

Keep staring. Don't break eye contact. All while eating stew.

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2110 on: October 28, 2016, 07:33:54 pm »

"Did you not notice me, Ratodx? I was like, over there, then like, over here! Like, I blinked and here I was!"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: October 28, 2016, 07:34:24 pm »

Dexter finishes his Stew, and the Kelpie made a wet snorting noise, but it continues to stare at you.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: October 28, 2016, 07:59:59 pm »

Continue staring, but slowly reach up and turn on comms.
"Uum guys. It's staring at me."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 09:28:06 pm by S34N1C »

Glory to United Forenia!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: October 28, 2016, 08:11:11 pm »

As long as it is under my control I can banish it.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: October 28, 2016, 08:21:54 pm »

"Did you not notice me, Ratodx? I was like, over there, then like, over here! Like, I blinked and here I was!"

Ratodx takes a moment to process this. "god damning elven puberty You have either spontaneously developed additional magical ability or someone is fucking with us. Again. Very carefully test this out and make sure you don't appear in something somehow."

As long as it is under my control I can banish it.
"Alright. Make some Wards that'll help contain potential damage and then start a slow scale upwards. Once we figure out your limit we'll see about how many at a time you can maintain at once."

Continue staring, but slowly reach up and turn on comms.
Uum guys. It's staring at me.

"It?" Ratodx peeks over. "Ah. It. I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're havin a bit to eat still ya? We've got plenty so either give it yours and then make another or make another and then give it that one."
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 201