Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159653 times)

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2010 on: October 27, 2016, 09:05:01 pm »

(So 2 XP total gained?)
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: October 27, 2016, 09:07:51 pm »

((Yup. You should have 5 total if you haven't spent any since the Goatfucker))
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: October 27, 2016, 09:40:02 pm »

((Really? Nice. ))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: October 27, 2016, 10:35:15 pm »

"Okay. So things are a bit calmer now. Before we resume preparations for the mission, does anyone have any questions or concerns they'd like addressed?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: October 27, 2016, 10:37:54 pm »

"What's this thing that popped up on my card say? All I recognize are numbers and Dhan's name."

(He recognizes Dhan's name because it's on his ID badge.)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2015 on: October 27, 2016, 10:39:10 pm »

"Mako? What does this say?" Reserti flashes his card.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: October 27, 2016, 10:45:21 pm »

I would also like to know what this means comrade?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: October 27, 2016, 10:47:01 pm »

"Mako? What does this say?" Reserti flashes his card.
"What's this thing that popped up on my card say? All I recognize are numbers and Dhan's name."

(He recognizes Dhan's name because it's on his ID badge.)
I would also like to know what this means comrade?

"The deal I made with 003 was for Danh's debt to be paid. From what I'm guessing about the numbers on it, it took the money from our accounts to pay it. I'm going to consider this a lucky victory because we survived contact with 003 with only apparently monetary cost, which was done after we had made mission critical purchases. As this was Danh's debt, it seems he's now indebted to us. Figure out the order at which people want to be repaid and that is the order in which Danh will pay you back as he is able. As I made the deal, I'll take the last slot for repayment. Any other conversation about the topic will be held until it is agreed on the order of people to be repaid."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2018 on: October 27, 2016, 10:50:23 pm »

((Gonna assume Mako said the same thing. Also the VTOL landed so he can walk around and get another person to do it for him))
"He what!?" Reserti yells and storms from the VTOL, looking for Danh and/or Ratodx. One hand is on the small knife on his belt.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: October 27, 2016, 10:51:31 pm »

I don't particularly care about being payed back. Danh may do it at his leisure.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: October 27, 2016, 10:52:09 pm »

"Who made the bargain? I'm assuming it wasn't Dhan, since he's still alive. As for repayment, I'm willing to accept immediate payment or a later payment and this incident will be included in my mission report. No payment will result in an immediate report, which will be entirely accurate. I'm not a barbarian, so I'm not going to take an appendage."

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: October 27, 2016, 11:00:55 pm »

((Gonna assume Mako said the same thing. Also the VTOL landed so he can walk around and get another person to do it for him))
"He what!?" Reserti yells and storms from the VTOL, looking for Danh and/or Ratodx. One hand is on the small knife on his belt.
"Reserti, I can only guess as to what's going on at the moment from your end of things, but I'll make a guess. In the interest in maintaining the peace, once we're paid from this mission, I will make sure you have enough to resurrect the girl. If you have any other questions or commentary about the situation, please do so."

"Who made the bargain? I'm assuming it wasn't Dhan, since he's still alive. As for repayment, I'm willing to accept immediate payment or a later payment and this incident will be included in my mission report. No payment will result in an immediate report, which will be entirely accurate. I'm not a barbarian, so I'm not going to take an appendage."
"As I stated, I made the Deal. As you don't know Terran any better than I do, the threat of filing mission reports is null. In addition, we are paid based on the quality and depth of mission reports, so if you want access to money you will not attempt to file said mission report and allow your team leads to handle it. As it stands, your threats will be unmentioned in the mission report due to the acknowledged stress of the situation. Is this understood?"

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: October 27, 2016, 11:05:33 pm »

"HA! I'd tip my hat to you but I lost it the last time I killed a man. We are understood. However repayment will happen one way or another. I won't let that get in the way of the mission though."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2023 on: October 27, 2016, 11:10:01 pm »

Reserti removes his hand from his knife, "You don't know that we'll get enough!" he shouts, "I came here to chase a better life, not to watch children get executed for the crimes of another!" he screams before leaning against a wall and sobbing

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: October 27, 2016, 11:15:45 pm »

"HA! I'd tip my hat to you but I lost it the last time I killed a man. We are understood. However repayment will happen one way or another. I won't let that get in the way of the mission though."
"Indeed. Confer with the others to decide who gets repaid first as I stated before."
Reserti removes his hand from his knife, "You don't know that we'll get enough!" he shouts, "I came here to chase a better life, not to watch children get executed for the crimes of another!" he screams before leaning against a wall and sobbing.
Ratodx walks over to Reserti and sits him down, sitting down next to him and patting his back as Reserti cries. He'll wait for Reserti to ask a question before speaking.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 201