Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159686 times)

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #1935 on: October 27, 2016, 11:42:38 am »

(I could easily say the same about your metagaming)
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: October 27, 2016, 11:44:22 am »

(Are you trying to start something? Seriously, you're being obnoxious.)
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: October 27, 2016, 11:45:14 am »

(I just said the same thing back to you, you said i was diminishing your enjoyment if the game and i said likewise, so dont be a hypocrite)
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: October 27, 2016, 11:46:55 am »

((How about we just let each other play their own character and if the GM's see a problem they can point it out.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: October 27, 2016, 11:49:07 am »

(Really? Because you're not the GM, and yet you're trying to dictate the rules. So there's no hypocrisy on my end.)

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: October 27, 2016, 11:49:37 am »

(I wasn't dictating shit, i was pointing something out)

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: October 27, 2016, 11:50:50 am »

(Keep the fighting out of the thread. If you have an issue pm each other or pm a GM)
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: October 27, 2016, 12:20:41 pm »

(We have as OOC thread, please don't clog up half S page with OOC.)

"Well, that's the last time I'm letting any of you touch my reactor. I think you just made.. I dunno, Satan Godzilla? It's bad news whatever that was, doubt my VTOL could've taken it." Cpt. Reynold said, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah, think I'm going to have to call this in and report that apparently you guys just created an eleven thousand souls worth of demon entity."

You think if you quickdraw quick enough, you could shoot Cpt. Reynolds in the face before he makes a report.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: October 27, 2016, 12:29:18 pm »

(Khaiden isn't in range, he was using his comm. Plus he wasn't the one who conjured it and doesn't see how he can be blamed.)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: October 27, 2016, 12:50:30 pm »

"I've... I've got nothing to do with this! Just to make this clear."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: October 27, 2016, 01:08:48 pm »

(We have as OOC thread, please don't clog up half S page with OOC.)

"Well, that's the last time I'm letting any of you touch my reactor. I think you just made.. I dunno, Satan Godzilla? It's bad news whatever that was, doubt my VTOL could've taken it." Cpt. Reynold said, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah, think I'm going to have to call this in and report that apparently you guys just created an eleven thousand souls worth of demon entity."

You think if you quickdraw quick enough, you could shoot Cpt. Reynolds in the face before he makes a report.

Ratodx quickly speaks over comms to the good Captain. "Incorrect. Khaiden was not part of the situation and has an inaccurate assessment of what happened. Regardless of appearance, proper wards were set and everything was under control, which is why Melnakos was here. If things had gone out of control, Melnakos was ready to increase the power of the wards by a significant amount more than any we had given Bob, which would have been unnecessary as we already had a plentiful amount of souls in the wards already. The being we summoned who is designated Bob is a useful contact who has a very good opinion of Akras now and will be more than happy to work with Akras in the future. Basically, I killed two birds with one stone by getting us the information we need and developing a useful contact for Akras. I will make absolutely sure that a proper report on this is filed and will make sure to forward it you so that you have a proper understanding of the situation. Is that agreeable Captain?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: October 27, 2016, 01:17:24 pm »

"I am merely passing on what Regon told me. If it was incorrect I apologize."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: October 27, 2016, 01:25:27 pm »

"Maybe I'm misunderstanding this, but what stopped us from just asking the demon to grab the vampire for us with that much power?"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: October 27, 2016, 01:26:37 pm »

"I don't know, but it doesn't seem like a good idea."

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: October 27, 2016, 01:26:57 pm »

"I am merely passing on what Regon told me. If it was incorrect I apologize."
Making sure that Captain Raynolds was still in comms: "No harm, no foul. You did the entirely correct thing in making sure that someone with a more direct line of communication to Akras was aware of the situation. We will need to make sure that everyone is aware of what's going on in the future pre-ritual and post-ritual so there isn't any panic."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 201