Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159681 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #1905 on: October 26, 2016, 02:25:19 pm »

((I assumed the summoning is at the VTOL))
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: October 26, 2016, 02:44:48 pm »

((The Summoning is at the VTOL because non-infinite mana is for suckers.))
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: October 26, 2016, 03:05:53 pm »

((^))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: October 27, 2016, 03:41:21 am »

"Hmm. As the exchange of half now and half on delivery seems to be acceptable to you, we'll pay 21 souls of energy for the Three Rules you are willing to share, followed by paying the remainder on delivery. Following that, is the designation of "Bob" acceptable to you, or would you prefer to be called a different name that is power neutral to both involved parties? If so, what Name should we call you that does not grant us power over you or you power over us?"

Ratodx indicates to Dexter to pay "Bob" the amount of 21 souls.
"̧T̡h̸a namè b̴e̶ a̷cce̡p̛ta̵ble͝.̧"
̨
"̷R̷úl͠e̛ of A̷s͘k̀an̵ce.͏"͏
̛
"Rul̕ę ́of̧ ͘Dęf̷e̷n͞s̛e͜"

"R̡ul̵e of̡ G̶if́ts̛.̡"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: October 27, 2016, 04:08:49 am »

Ratodx indicates for Dexter to pay the other half of agreed amount (21 souls).

Ratodx then sighs and looks at the glowing orb. "Alright Bob, how do you define the Rule of Askance, the Rule of Defense, and the Rule of Gifts?"

Ratodx indicates to Dexter to pay the amount in full, whatever it is.

Ratodx has a horrified thought and speaks before Bob does. "Actually I want to know the price to know the definitions of those three Rules rather than what those Rules are. What is the price for you to define those three Rules?"
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:36:26 am by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: October 27, 2016, 05:07:03 am »

Ratodx indicates for Dexter to pay the other half of agreed amount (21 souls).

Ratodx then sighs and looks at the glowing orb. "Alright Bob, how do you define the Rule of Askance, the Rule of Defense, and the Rule of Gifts?"

Ratodx indicates to Dexter to pay the amount in full, whatever it is.

Ratodx has a horrified thought and speaks before Bob does. "Actually I want to know the price to know the definitions of those three Rules rather than what those Rules are. What is the price for you to define those three Rules?"
"7̸5 Şo̕uls ͘p̷er͏ R̴u͝l̡e҉.͞"͟

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: October 27, 2016, 05:08:13 am »

Ratodx indicates to Dexter to pay the full 225 souls.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: October 27, 2016, 05:13:34 am »

"Rul̷e of ̢As͠k͟a͡nc͝e: ̀For͟ ̧W͟ho͠ A̸s̸k̛ ͟an̛d͘ T̶h͝ośe Who ̢Pay̵.͏ A͝n A҉ns͠we͞r̛ ̢Receįv̀ȩd҉. A̡nd̀ Not͏ ͝a ͞Bi͜t͢ ̷Mor̢e͢.͠

͘"Ru͜le of Def͏ensę: Ag̴gr͡essi̷on͏ Bege̡t̕s R̵et͢a͞lia͡tįon̷.̡ One d̨o͏es͟ ͠no͞t͞ ̨Bi͞te mo̡r͝e t̨han͡ ̡th̶e̕y̡ ͞can͞ ̧Ch͢e̴w.̷ A ̛Dea͡l Śp̸u̢n̸ Invo͟kes Th̕i̵s ̷O͡n̵e.̵ L͏e̴s͏s͏ t͘h̨e ̢S̢eeker͢ bęc͟om̧e̷ T̵h́e̴ Hu̵n̶t́ed.̕"
͘
͏"R͞u͟l͡e͏ ͝of ̶G͡if̴t͢ş: O͞nc̶e, T̢w̸icè. ̡T͡hr҉ice͏. On̸ce a͢n͘d T͜wìce Onc̛e ͝More̶.͡ ́Pow̴er ̨Ga͡ine̕d a̕n͠d̴ P̶o̕wer ́L͘o͝s͠ţ. ͞Th͟e͡ ͞Ẁòr͟ld ͟S͡p̸ins̶ ͠Wi͝ţh̡ou͟t̡ ̡Y͢o̴ư.͠"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: October 27, 2016, 05:53:14 am »

"How many souls for both your contact information so we can summon you in the future as well for the involved parties of this Summoning to end said Summoning on peaceful terms?"

Ratodx is tired in many ways and hopes he can refrain from fucking up this bad in the future.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: October 27, 2016, 05:55:15 am »

"One͢ Hu͞n̕dŕe͏d and͠ F́orty ̵Si̢x E͏xact̛ly̡.́"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: October 27, 2016, 06:06:43 am »

"How many souls would it cost for you to tell us how is a Vampire of the type or types that exist in the Storm are created, what are the weaknesses that Vampires of the type or types that exist in the Storm have, and what strengths and abilities do the type or types of Vampires who exist in the storm have?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: October 27, 2016, 06:08:02 am »

"̷647̧ ͘E͟xac͟t͠ly͢ ̸peŗ ͢ty͢p̕e͢.͞"͟

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: October 27, 2016, 06:50:29 am »

"Then we shall be paying you eleven thousand and fifty five souls for the names and ages of all fifteen vampires, data on fifteen types of Souled Beings within the Storm, the Routes of Casting of fifteen Arcana Users within the Storm, and the creation methods, weaknesses, strengths, and abilities of fifteen vampires types that exist in the Storm. If this ends up being more souls than are necessary for the asked questions then they are still to be paid to you for your service. We also immediately pay one hundred and forty six souls exactly for your contact information for future summoning services and to end this Summoning on peaceful terms."

Ratodx indicates to Dexter to pay Bob the amounts stated.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: October 27, 2016, 07:02:39 am »

Dexter pays the appropriate amount.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: October 27, 2016, 09:06:51 am »

"̀N͜i͟ght͟wa͟lker ty͜pȩs ́àr͘e a̡s ̕f̸ol̨low̶s͡:̸"
̴
҉"̶Tŗu͟ȩbor̨n,̶ ͡Bo̧rn of éx͜t͠re̢ḿe e̶mo̡t́ion ͢ņear̴ ͜a͠ De͡a̶t͜h̵ ҉Fo̷ci̕. T̷h̷e most 'Nat́ura͟l͜'͏ of͝ V̶a̶mp҉yr͠e. N̢o͘tab̴l̛e dif͏feŗe̢nce̸s͝ f̡ro͡m oth͡ér ͢v͠a͡r͠i͡atiơn̕s͢ ̸inćlu͟d͘e an ̡apt̶ìt͡ude for U͏nhǫl̢y҉ D͡ivini͘ty̴ ̢an҉d ͝V̸a͞m҉p͞y̕r̷i̷c Arc̢a͜na͢.̸ ̀The҉ m̸o̢r͏e͠ ̕al͡i̸gn̡e̶d ͟wįt̨h D͢eąt̴h a B͢ei̷n͝g͝ ̀is̕, ̵th̨e͜ m͜o̷re͏ ͞ĺi͜ke͞l̶y i̴t i̶s ̡t͘o occ͟ur dur҉in҉g̵ a mel͝tdo͝wn. T̸h̷e̡y t̸end tǫ ̡h̛av̧e͢ man̵y n͠eu̵ro͢logica̷l ͟ab̕no̡rm͠al͡i̕ties ańd͠ ͏a̡s͡s̸or͝te̷d̕ ̛ńe̷u͞r̴o͘sįs̡. T̶ḩe͞ ̷mo̵s̡t of ̷a҉l̀l V҉a͞mp̢yre"
́
̡"Ár͏c̵an͡abo̢r͘n.́ Ar̶caņàbor͏n a͟r͢e̢ wh͟at͏ h҉a͢p̸ṕe̵n͢ wh҉e͞n̡ ͝a ͠Mag̷i ̷o̵r ̨M͏ago͏s͞ i̛nte͠n͠tio̵na͞l̀l͘y ̴pr҉ef͡or͟ms a̧ ́ri͝t̨u̧a͟l̷ to͡ re͢mov̸e͡ Mortal͜it͘ý f͠r̶om ̢th͜e ̧equat̢i͞o̸n.́ ͢T͢h͞ey t̶en҉d͠ ̶to͏ ̧h̢a͠ve a̧n̸ áp͜tít҉ųd̀e ͢fo͠r ͠g̸éneral͡ Arc̨a̢ńa͞. T́hey ͡ar̵e͘ th҉e ̢phy͝s͡ìcal͏ly͏ ͝wea͟ke͞sţ ̸of̢ Va̴m͡py̕r̕e̡.̕ ̡T̛h̕e̸y͏ ̕t̨e̴n͞d ̴to҉ h́av́e th́e̛ ̧fewest ne̴u̷ro͡s͘is. Un̸iq͟u̶e ͏àmong̷ ͝Vamp͞yre͟,͘ som͢ethi͢ng͠ ͜N͟atur̕al, ̷suc͜h͝ a̢s w҉ood p͘ierc͘i̴ng̀ ̸th͡e͏ ̢H͘ea͜rt ̧a̕n̷d stayi̴n͝g ͝t̛h҉e̛r̢e̢ ̢wi̸ll̢ ͏f͏o͢r͜c҉e̡ th̷em͘ i҉nt͝o ̵a com͠a̕t̡o̴se̢ sta҉te͝.҉ I am̛ n͏ot̶ pr̡iv̀y ̛t͞o t̢h͝e̢ ̀sp̢e͞cįf́ic r͢įt̶úa̧l̛ in̡voļvéd.̢ It͘ is͟ ͝p̴o̸ss͠i̢b͟le̢ tha͘t ̡t̛he͘re͏ ar̛e multipl̴è v͡ar̛ía͢t̶i͢oņs͝."

̵"̧Blo͠od̷b̡o͏rn. ̕T͝he ţr͢ad̛it͏io̴nal͠ 'tu͘rn̕ed͟' ̴V̕am̵p̧y͡r̢e.̶ ̢T͡his is҉ w͡hat ͏h͘a͡pp҉ens̷ wh͡en à ͏V̵es͟sel ͘is͠ ̶d̨ra̵i͠ned̡ ̶d҉r̸y̵.̶ T̸h̀e͝ ̨maj͢ori̷ty ͏o̕f͘ t͞he ̴t̸ime͡,̀ Bl͠ood͞bo̷rņ V͢am͢p͟y͝re ̵a̧r̷e ̀n̛on̕s͜a̧pie̷nt. Si҉m̶pl͘y Thr̀a͝l͝l͡s ̸with ņo ̧a͡p͘t̕itude f͞o͡r l͜ȩąr̸ni̛n͝g̨. ͏H́o͟wev̕er ap͢p͏r͢o͞xìma҉t̸ȩl͠y̧ ̷5͝% of Bl̴ood̶bo҉r̛n ̶hav͢é the̷ S͜parḱ ͢ne͡cessar̢y and͟ b͡ec͡ome͘ ͢a ͘s͢ap̛ie̸n̕t V́a̧mp͝yre ͝b҉ound t̕o t͟h͜ę ̡d̵ra̶i͡ne͜r'͟s ̡Ẁi͜l͠l̕.͏ B̸loodb͟or̢n are t͞he phýsica̛lly ̷st̛r̡on̴gest ҉of͘ Vampy͏re҉.̵ ̧N̡o͡ta̕b͡ly ̢Bl͞o̸o͢db́orn ar͢e c̕apa̕bl͏e ͡o̢f ̕wal҉kin̸g̶ i̛n ̴Daylįght͟ ́w̡it̛hou͞t ̛h҉a̷rm͡.͡ The̷y͠ ̷d̡o ten͘d ͏t͡o be p͜h̨y̶s̵ic͟ál͘ly w̶eake̕n̸e͡d͜ ͜b̸y śųch how͜ev͝e̸r̶. ͠A ̀un̛i̡q̶ųe t͏r̵ai͡t͟.̨"

͜"҉P̕h͡age̢b̨o҉r̸ń. Th̡is̸ ̵m̡ost͠ ́comm̴on̛l͘y̕ ͠occ̸u͏rs f͏r͢om͢ r͡epea̸t̢ed͏ ̧f̀eèdi͜n͜gs on̢ ͝a͘ ta̸rǵet̵.̀ ҉Eve͡ry ̛no͠n̵l̸etha͘l҉ Va̧m̛py̶r̵e ̷fe͝edin̶g͡ ̷h̡a͝s th̨e͠ 5̧%̕ a̛ve̡r̡ag̛e̕ c͞han͠ce̵ ͜t̛o̢ c͘a͢u͘s͝e a ̀P̛ha̡g̕ęb͏órn b̶òund t͏o ͏t̵h҉e f̕eęder͜'̶s ̕Will̶.̀ P͢h͠a҉ge̵b͜orn͢ a̴r͏e ̸sapi͡e҉n̛t.́ Th̨e͡y͝ h͟ave n͠o ̢pa͝rti͢c̶u̧l̴a͜r ̡aptit̛u̸des͏ ̡a̕nd̸ ͝o͟ve̶ra͝l̶l̛ ar̨e̛ ͞t́h̵e̛ ͟m͏ost ̧'͡bàl͢ánc̶e̕d͠' ́V҉a̷mp̛yre. ̀T͜hey͜ ͘ar̡e̵ als͘o ҉the̡ ҉m͏ǫst͠ ̶co̷m͜m̴on͘."̴

"̢Ņo͘tàb͢le:҉ V̶a҉m҉p̢yr͝e̶ c͠e̢a͘se̕ ͢U͢nl̷i̵fe up̛o̴n ̵d҉ęstr͠u̵c̴t̴i͞on ̸o̶f̴ b͝ra̵ìn.̧"

͡"͠Vàm̷p̧yr̨e̷ are̵ as fol͝l̕ows:"
̶
̧"̵N̢i͏g̕h̸t̡ ҉L̀o̴rd̛ ̷R͡ak̡o̸s͝ Vo͞l͘ta̕r͜a̷n.͢ ͜T͠ḩe̡ Lo̶r̶d͜ ͝of̧ t̕he Stor̴m. M̀a͝go͏s͟ ͜o͢f̷ Ae͢roman̶cy,̀ V̢àmp̵ŕi͟c̷,͟ Elem͟e̸ntàlis̀m. R̀itu͟a̛li̛s͟m. ͟Néc͝r̷o͠man͠cy̸. En͠ch͝an̢t̸i̴n̵g̡. ͜Ąnd Bįo̷mancy.́ ͡A͞ Tŕuebo̷r̢n Va͟m̧py̧r͜e.͞ ͞Exp̢l͢o̴it hi̶s ̶asşor͠t͟e͠d N͜e͞u͠ros̀is. Age 364͘"
͠
"P̢r̵ieste̢ss̀ ̧R̴ala ͡V͏olt̨aran͢.̸ ̕An A҉r̛c̕a͝n̨abor͝n Vampyr͞e.̷ T͜h̸e̡y̢ ẁe͡re ͝tu̶r̨ned ̶by̕ t̷he̸ir̡ ͏h̴us͢b̵án͞d vi̢a҉ ͟a̛ co̢m͠p͏lex ͟ŗitųal̕.̵ Th͡e̛y͡ a͠re͡ ̨a Pr̷i̡e̢st͢e̢ss͟ of ̴Mi͜nor̕ ͞Favor ̀t̕o̴ ̸'Th͜at̵ ͠W͠hi̧ch͢ ͟Cr̷awls',͘ ̡A̕ ͏Gr̡e̡a̸tęr͠ ̀O̵the͘r şource̴d f͏r̷o͡m̵ t͘he ͡D͝ar҉ķe̕r̷. Th͡e͞y̷ kn̨ow͡ ̡En̴c̷hantin͘g ͏àn̵d V͞oid͞i͡c̀ ͡A͟r͞cana̵.̨ Pieŕcę th͏eir h̛e͢ar͏t͝ witḩ so̴me͡t͢hín͘g ̛N͘a̸tura͝l̷ to̢ ̵d̀įs͡a͡b͢le͡ t͟hem̴.͠ Ag͟ę 35̕9"͞

͜"M͞ąg͠i̛ Set͢h̷ Zer͜k̛is.͜ A Sa͞pie̛nt ͢Bl̀o͘od̸bo͞r̸ǹ Va͠m̡py͝r͏e. Bo͡u̴nd ̸t͡o͜ R̨al͏a ͟V͏ol͟t̶ara͡n̵.̶ ͠Tw̢in ̧o͏f̡ Karz Z̛ęr̨kis ̵Th͝e͝y͟ kǹow En̷c͠h̕an͝t̴ing͘. Rit̶ưàl̵ìśḿ.̨ And ͢N̶e̕c͠r̕oma̴n͞c͜y̶.̷Be warỳ o͘f ̵s̵u͏mmo͟n͠e̸d͝ ͟s͞pirit͠s. ͞A̡ge 14͘2"̶

"M̨a̕gi̶ ̶Karz Z͢ęrk͡is.҉ ͜A ́Phàg̢e̛bo̵r̀n Va̶m̢p͢yre̶.̡ B̛ou͜nḑ ̸t͢o͝ Rakos̴ ͝Volt̸ara͏n. ͢Twi̢n of ͠Se͟t̕h ̵Zerk̴is͝ T̵h̡e͝y̴ ͞kno͏w͝ ͝R̕i͘t͞ualism҉. ̕E҉n͠ch̶an҉t͡i͡ng. T̸èr҉r̴ama͝ncy,̴ a͝n̸d͠ ͝Enhan͘ce̴ment.̨ ̀B̕e͞ ͟wa̵ry̷ of enc̕h͢a҉ntme͜nt͏s̢ ͢a͠nd enhaǹce̢me̕n͢ts͏ w͠hil̀é e̴nga͝ging.̀ ̷Ag͘e ̨14̵2͜"
̢
̨"Mág̕i͠ ́Yi̸n̵ ͞Ki͜vi. A ̨P͢h҉a͏gebo̡r҉n Va͝mp̡yr͘e͡ ͢Bo̷un̵d t͞o ̧S̴eth ̀Ze̕rki҉s an͡d́ b̡y̕ ҉pr̷oxy ͢Ra̸l͡a ̛Vol̨tar̡an̷. ̧B̵ro̴t̛h͏er͠ o҉f V̨e͜s ͘Ķi̢v̛i They̵ kn̷ow҉ A͠l͝c̢h̵emy͡, Ne̴c͘rom̨a҉ncy̢,̢ ͏S̛p͢i̵rit̷ưalis͘m҉,͞ ͘and͏ ́H͜y̕ḑr͜óḿancy.͟ ̕B̨e w̵ąr̷y ̢o͢f̡ we̷a̡poni͝ze̢d͟ ̶pótions͠. A҉g̕e ͠8͜1"

̵"M͜a̵g͢i̵ ̨Ves ͡K͝i͡vi̧. ̀A͏ ̢P҉h̡a̡ge҉bor̀n͢ ̕Va͠mpy͢re b͜o̡unḑ ͘to̕ R͜a҉l̴a Vo͞lt͠a̢ra̸n͘. ͡B̶ŗothe͠r̴ ́o͢f̢ Yi͘n̢ ̢K̴įv̧i̛ T͟ḩey͞ kno͢w҉ ҉Spi̢riţu҉a͝lism͠,͢ ̕ T͞e͟r̀ra͟mancy,͟ an̢d͠ ͞Ae̢r͢ơma҉nc͢y̡. A̵ge҉ 8̵0. ̛B̧e ̧wa̵r̸y̕ ̴of th͜e̴ St͡ór̛m͟'͢s Iǹfl͡u̶en͜ce"

̨"̨B͜i͠s̨h͢o͡p Krav̕en ͟A͜ T̴r̴u̶e҉b́orn ͝V͠a͏mpy͏re̛,̛ H̢olds ͡M͞o̢der̡ate͢ F̡av́or͜ w̶it͏h Th̷a̶t Which ́Cra͟w͟lś. B͝e ̴war͡y ͝o̕f D̶a̵r͜k̨ ̸Mira͢cle̴s. ́Age ̡7̷3̸ T̨he̷y͝ k̷nǫw ̕V̧ơi̛d͜ic ąn͘d R̛if͟tic̀.̛ ̡Be ͢w͢a͞ry ơf͡ ͞the ̴D̀arķȩr͘ ̷Dàrk̨."

"̴Hun͏tress V͢al̴s̶a͏ri ̸V͟o̶t͘.̷ ̢An A͡r͟c҉a͞ne͠b̡or̶n Vám̢p͘y̛re̴.̢ Age͞ 7҉3. ̸T͘he͘y͘ kńow S̷p̡ellbow͏ and̶ ҉A͜rca͡níc͡. B͟e war͜y ͠ǫf̡ t͘he ̨qu̶ie̢t ones. A ͏bo̸l̷t ̨t̢o̧ th͢e̡ ̴h͢e͠a҉rt̨ i̧s̀ ̸all ̶this ̧ǫne͘ ̴t͞ake͘s."

͜"͘K̨en ͟S̡avi̷ A͜ ͝Phageb҉or̵n̵ ̢Vamp̢yre̷ ̛bo͟und͢ ̷t҉o̶ Va͠ls͢a̶ri ̴V̀ot. Ag̨e 6͡1 T͠hey͜ ̀a͢r̕e ̨s͡k҉i͝l͟l̴ed i͢n̢ s͘word͡s҉m̕a̕n͜shi͡p͠.̷"͞

͝"Kŕa͝ L͏a͝k̀a͟r̴i.̸ A Ph҉a̴ge̸b̕orn Vam̧pyr̀e bound͢ to Ra̢la ͠V͢o͜ltara̧ņ.͘ ̕Age 5͠7̡.̀ T̸he̢y͞ arę ͜sk͝i̡ll̕ed͝ ͜in͜ tra͞pmaḱi͟n̸g.̢"

"Ma̸g͟i ͏Y͜ol̛ ̢Y̨ok̕aŗ. ́A̷ ̡Ph̴ag̷e̢born Vam͘p҉yre ͜b͢ơu̷nd̷ ̵t͝o Bishǫp ͞Kra͡v͘eǹ.͢ ͘A̛ge͝ 49͘.́ ̨T̕hey̢ da̵b̨b͞l̶e̕ in E͜nchantin̕g."͘
͏
̸"U̵r̴i͢ G͡ás̕a̧r.̧ A͟ ̵Pha͜ge͘bor̴n̢ V̴a̷m̕p̸yre ͠b͝ound ̛t̀o̸ Ra͢k͠os V͢o͞lt̕aran.̸ Ag͢e ̸36̛.̴ ̴T͝hey ̷ar̡e ̡p̡ro̷fi͞cieńt͢ with͏ A̸xes͏.̧"

"Tir ̴N͘ąŕi̴n҉.͢ ̸A ̸Ph̶aguebo̷r̵n͏ ̵V̶a̕mp̨yre̵ ͞ b̸óund to Hu͟ntreşs̵ ͢V̨alsan͜ ͞V͟ot.҉ ̡A͝ge̢ ͝3͝5̸. The͜y̸ ͡ar̸e ͘s̷ki͘l͡le͝d̛ ͏in̴ ste̕a̵lt̛h.͘"̵
͜
"̸M̕ag̴i ̵Z̷em A͡ P͝ha̸g͏u͝e͡bor̵n̴ V̶ampir͢e bou͏n͞d̷ to Va͜l҉sa̢n͡ Vo̵t. Age 32 T͝heý dabb͜le in A͢rcani̶c"́

"Cun͏ra Z̡elv͘u.̧ ̢Ą ҉P̨ha̕g̸uebo̸rn͘ ̵V̡amp̨i͡re ̧bo̴u̢n̴d ͜to K̵raven͢.̸ ̵A̶ge͟ 2̕0. ̢Th̀e͜y͡ ̕a͘re̛ ͝a҉ dáb̢bli͡ņg f̸enc͢er."͏
҉
"Ensoul̀ed͝ B͟eings are as̶ ̢f̨o͜ll̸ows͜:"́
̸
"́Vam̀py̶r̷e͟. P̶r͡evìo̸u̶sl̛ỳ stated̵."͡
҉
"Yu͡yu͝, ͏T͏he͡ỳ pr̕owl̢ th҉e D̶arker.̶ Sh҉a̧dow̵ ͏e͞ņti̕t͜ie͏s.̨ ͞Po͏s͢si͘ble ̢to ͏disp̨ęr̕se҉ ̧w̴it͡h ҉s͡i͏gnif̡ic͡ant͢ kineti͞c̡ ̀for̀c̢e͠.̧ Tr͝a̛v̵el͞ i͏n masses.҉ ̵D͠o̶ not͡ ̕s̕p͜lit up wi͟thin̷ ̢t̢h̕e̸ Storm̡ ̛if ̶y̢o̶u w͠i̷sh҉ ţó s͝e҉ę ̴Lìg͘h̡t͟ ͞o͡n̢ce more͘.̸"́

̷"Ban͜sh͘e͏e. I̶t̶s s̕c̀r̵ęa̢m̀ ̶is ĺetḩal. B͝é war͝y. D͏e͢s̴t̢r͏oy ͏i͡t́s̢ ͟Gem͢ to en͜d i͡ts ҉U̢nlifé."
̴
"͜B̢loo̴dbo͞rn̶ T̛hr͟alls. Mi̛n̶dl͠eşs.̕ ̷S͘trong̀ ͟i̷n m̵elee.͢ ͘D͡estr͡oy̕ ̶the҉ B͝rái͝ń ̀to ̶énd͏ ̡th̛em."҉

"Hu̶ng̷er.͟ ̧K͜now͡n̸ t̶o ͢S̀o̶m̵e͡ ̀ra̷c͜es a̡s ̧T́e͝et͘h. I͘f͠ ͞yo̸u se̶e͟ the Wh̵i͝te of ͡Fa͏n̢gs. Ru̢n. T̷h̨e Be̛i̴ng̕ ̷is ́not̶ ͠C̕o̢rp̵or͢ea͡l."

"Great͘e͝r͏ ̡W̴is͏p. ͏A ҉Si͟ren S̡ong̷. Il͝lu͝s̷io̢n̕s͜.̢ Le͘d o͏ff t̢h͘e T͢rǫdd͠e͏n paths.̷ ͟Ke͞e͞p̴ an ̨ey̛e͞ on ́yo̸u̸r̵ Al̶l̷ie͟s͘. ̵Le̸s̨s͢ ̡a ̸W͘h͟ip sn̕a͢re͞ ̶t̢hei̸r Soul͡s.́"͢
̸
"҉S̀kel͞e͡t͞al̀ Cons̀t҉r̵ucts̷:̛ ́Str̸ong̢.̨ F͏ast. Du̡r҉ab́l͠e͏.̧ Br͞e͝ak̸ th̵e G̷em in̷ thei͘r sk̡u̷l̢ls̕ ͘t͘o͡ ̕e̶n͢d͝ t̨he̷m.҉"́

҉"H҉um̧án͘s͡. Bl͏o̡odsla͘v͟es̷ ͟a͞nd̨ n͠o̷ ̢m̶ore҉.͜"

̧"C͞rawli͝n͞g͏ Ey̨e҉s̷.̛ Mi͢no̡r ͏Ávat̕ars̶ of͢ ̵Th͏at̷ W̷h̷ich ͏Cr͏áw̧ls.̸ ́Rel͡a͞tivèly͞ ͠harml̕e͘s̷s͘.̷ ̸D͟o̕ n̶o͞t ̧p͜u̴t́ ̨you͢r h͡and ńea͠r them̀. ͟Th͠ey ̸bit͜e.̡ Har͢d.̛"̀

"F̵i͠n̕ger ͝Hor̢r͢o҉r. ͟D̕o y̕o͞u ͘e҉ve͢r̀ ͢wo͜n̡der͘ ̶wh͞a̵t ha̸p̀pens̛ ͡w̛hen҉ ą ͝F̀les̕hc͞raf̀ter or ͘B̢io͠m̸an͘ce̛r̴ c͡o͢m̸p͜l͜e͏t͟e̴ly ̵botch͠e͘s a̵ ̛r̀it͏uàl?͟ Thís҉ happ̛èn͜s. ̸Do͟n̴'̡t le͘t̛ ҉įt҉ ͠to͘uc̷h you.͘"
͞
"̀V̸a͠ri̸. Bl̛o͠o͢d̛sucking, ̴fl̸i̸gh̶t͟ cápa͝b̶l̷e.̸ N̶o mǫre̸ ̸than ̴fly̴ing̕ ͜le͢eches ̧attu͟ńe͘d ͜t̵o͟ ̴Ḑeath.̢"̵
̀
"A ̡C̢at. ͜Th͟e ͘Ha͝r҉bing̶e҉rs W͠a̴tch̷.͝ ̷B̕e wary.̛"
҉
̷"Th͡e͟ ͏W̸o̸o҉dś.͡ A̕ ͝Spi͜r̛it ͟o̢f̷ Fo͘re̶st͘s. Cl͏o̢se ͟t̢o͞ De͢a̕th̶.̷"
͡
"̧The ͜W͏i͘n҉d͠ş.̴ ̴A͜ S̸p̕irit҉ ̛o͠f͘ Te҉m̀pe̶s͟t͞s̛. ̀ Sòo̵n̶ ͜t̀o ͞Ḑi҉e."
͟
̶"́Th͟e ͢Land̀. A̴ ̕S̶pi̶r̸i͜t̢ of Mo͢un̵ta̕ins ͢a̢n̡d P̴l͢a͠ins̀l͏a͘ńd̴. ̡Po̴nde̛ri͡ņg and ̸s̸low͜.̵"
͠
"U͝s͏e̶ ̢dis S̛i͢gl͏a̷ t͡o̶ c͝o̢ntac͏t ͞m͢e ̡ag͡ain̛.͞ ̷Pl̛e҉asure ͡do͜in̛ ͡busi̡n͘es̛s.̀"

A symbol Burns itself into the ground at the center of the Ritual Circle.

"N͞ow ̶i͞f̛ yo'̶ll̸ e͞x͘çus̵e ͘Me̢ ͟and M̀ine.͝ O̧i'̀v́e ǵo͝t͞ Bu҉s͟ines͡s̶ ̸t͢o͜ at҉t͡en͘d t͞o͏.̵"

Reality Snaps. Everyone for kilometers can feel it.

'Bob' fully Manifests. Reality Shrieks as a Gargantuan Creature steps through.

It towers over the VTOL. Over the village. And even over the forest. A good seven stories tall.

'Bob' waves. Before taking a step and Tearing through reality again. Stepping back through the Veil.

You can almost taste the sulfur in the air.

You feel like this exchange will have cosmically significant consequences.

Trait Gained: Ratodx and Dexter. [Eye_On_You]: Effects Hidden.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 09:09:18 am by Kevak »
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 201