Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159723 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #1890 on: October 26, 2016, 08:08:43 am »

"O̡i ͡a̕m a̸blé. D̨at҉a͡ ́p̕r͝i̷ce̴d ͝a͟t̕ sìx͘ ̸s̀oul҉s w̧o̷r̷th̀a͝ ͢mana̡.̸.̀"
((I've got a very bad feeling about this))

Hmm, 6 souls worth huh? Fine, but I'll need you to tell me before I give you the entire amount.

Give him 3 souls for now. He'll get the rest when he delivers.

"T̶har͜ be͝ ̶a ̴t̛ota͞l ͠o̡f ̶f̨if͢t̀een ͝N̴ig͟h̴t̶w̡al͘ḱer̕s o̵f̛ var̨iou̧ś age̷s̵ w͝it̸h͝i҉n ̨the̕ Man̵or a̡t͝ th̷e ͟cúŕr͞ent ̕ti͟me̕."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: October 26, 2016, 08:11:28 am »

"T̶har͜ be͝ ̶a ̴t̛ota͞l ͠o̡f ̶f̨if͢t̀een ͝N̴ig͟h̴t̶w̡al͘ḱer̕s o̵f̛ var̨iou̧ś age̷s̵ w͝it̸h͝i҉n ̨the̕ Man̵or a̡t͝ th̷e ͟cúŕr͞ent ̕ti͟me̕."
Thank you. Dexter allows the remaining payment to be transfered.
What can you tell us about the lead vampire?

((If anyone else has questions for the demon now would probably be a good time to ask them))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: October 26, 2016, 08:17:45 am »

Thank you. Dexter allows the remaining payment to be transfered.
What can you tell us about the lead vampire?

((If anyone else has questions for the demon now would probably be a good time to ask them))
"͠Got͏t͠a b͢e m͏ore ̶śp͟ec͜i̴fįc ̴ẃith dat ̀q͠u̧est͡i͘oņ."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: October 26, 2016, 08:20:05 am »

What kind of abilities does he have? What might me a good strategy for taking him down? These sort of things.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: October 26, 2016, 08:24:02 am »

What kind of abilities does he have? What might me a good strategy for taking him down? These sort of things.
"͢S͟pecif͢ic ̢q̴ue̶s̡tion̶s̕ ya̶ ̸g̕it. I can̸'̴t v̧o҉lun͘t̕e͜er ̛da͝t̛a̧. R̷u͡l͘e͟s ͜do͟n't̷ ͞p͡eŕm͠i͞t ͘it."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: October 26, 2016, 08:26:53 am »

"͢S͟pecif͢ic ̢q̴ue̶s̡tion̶s̕ ya̶ ̸g̕it. I can̸'̴t v̧o҉lun͘t̕e͜er ̛da͝t̛a̧. R̷u͡l͘e͟s ͜do͟n't̷ ͞p͡eŕm͠i͞t ͘it."
Fine. Lets forget about the vampires for the moment. What's causing the storm around their manor? I assume its them, but how are they doing it? And why?

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: October 26, 2016, 08:37:19 am »

Fine. Lets forget about the vampires for the moment. What's causing the storm around their manor? I assume its them, but how are they doing it? And why?

"̵Ár̴c͟ana i̶s̶ c̡au͠s̵ìn͝g͠ ͞i͏t.̷ A̡ ̢s̵e͏l͞f̛ per͏p̨etuat͜ing Stòrm.͝ ́Oc̴culti̢s͟m. ҉Sp̕ęc͞ific̛al̕ly ̢El̸em̢e͢nta͟l̴i҉s͏m,̸ ͢Di͡sc͠ip̴lįn̨e̵ ͘ơf̶ ̀Aiŕ ̧a̸nd͢ Occu͏ltis͘m҉,̢ ͡Rìft,͏ Di͠sc͡i͜p̷l̀ine D̛a͢rķer."̶
͘
"̴W͏h͝y ̵w̷ǫul̡d ͡a̴n̸y̵ ̵s͜e͟l͟f̢ ̢re͠sp͞ec̕t͡in ̛b̨l͢oòd̢su̕c̸k̨e͘r ̸l͜e̡t th͢e ͟s̵un ͝t̢ou͘c͏h ḩ-̛is͞ Domai̸n̢?

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: October 26, 2016, 08:49:36 am »

"̵Ár̴c͟ana i̶s̶ c̡au͠s̵ìn͝g͠ ͞i͏t.̷ A̡ ̢s̵e͏l͞f̛ per͏p̨etuat͜ing Stòrm.͝ ́Oc̴culti̢s͟m. ҉Sp̕ęc͞ific̛al̕ly ̢El̸em̢e͢nta͟l̴i҉s͏m,̸ ͢Di͡sc͠ip̴lįn̨e̵ ͘ơf̶ ̀Aiŕ ̧a̸nd͢ Occu͏ltis͘m҉,̢ ͡Rìft,͏ Di͠sc͡i͜p̷l̀ine D̛a͢rķer."̶
͘
"̴W͏h͝y ̵w̷ǫul̡d ͡a̴n̸y̵ ̵s͜e͟l͟f̢ ̢re͠sp͞ec̕t͡in ̛b̨l͢oòd̢su̕c̸k̨e͘r ̸l͜e̡t th͢e ͟s̵un ͝t̢ou͘c͏h ḩ-̛is͞ Domai̸n̢?

Of course. How obvious.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: October 26, 2016, 11:09:47 am »

"Ỳer g̸onn̸a͜ go͏t̢t̡a͠ aşk ͠mo͡re͏ ͞d͟e̶t͘a̸iled ̕qu̸est̴i̶o̶ns t̶h͝ąń dat ́i̕f͢ ͝y̷a̡ ҉w͡o͢nt͜ usa͝b̸le̸ d͟a̸ta͜. ̀R̸u̴le̕s ͘ain̷'̷t l͡ętt̕e̛n̸ ̸me ̢v̸ol̛unt́e͜e͠r ͘d͠àt͏a͝.͏"

"Hmm. Reasonable enough. Then I'll ask what Rules are you willing to share with us that you operate on? Because I want to make sure that we're able to do this exchange efficiently."

((After the above is sorted and paid for.))
"What are the names and ages of the vampires that are within the Storm? What other beings are within the Storm that you know of and how many of each are there? How many Magi are within the Storm and what Magic do are they able to use? How is a Vampire created, what are the weaknesses vampires have, and what strengths and abilities do Vampires have?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: October 26, 2016, 11:48:01 am »

"R͏u̶le ̸Q̴ųe̴st̀i̛o̢n͞'ll c̶o̶st ̵ya͡ ̷1͟4͘ ̵so͘u͘l͠s ͘p̵er ͠R͝u͜ļȩ ̷learne̛d.͞ I̧ ҉b͜e̶ wi͢ll̵ìn ̛to̕ st̀a͠t͝e̷ T͢h́r̸eè of ҉Mine Ruļe͠s.́"͘

͢"Names n ̨A͞g̴e͏s͜'͞ll̡ cośt ͝ya͢ 20 s͘o̸uls p̵er͞."̛

͏"Sou̴l̀e҉d Bein̛g͢ d̨ata̸'l͝l҉ cost҉ ̧ya ͏10 ̶s̡oul̀s̷ per͡ ̷ty͞p̢e̡ i̛n̢ ̴d̨a͡ storm. C̀ost͏i̶ņ ̶6 ̸s̷o̸ùl̴s to̷ ̛learn ̛t̢he numb̕er͏ of̡ ̨t̷yp̷e͡s."͠
͝
͡"N͞umb́er̀ ҉o҉ A͝rcana ̵Ųs̵e͠r͞s'l̨l͢ c̡ost̴ ͡30 s̢o̴ul̕s.҉ Rou͘tes̴ o̕ ̨Ca͠şt̸i͘n'l҉l ̡cos̛t̨ 6̨0͢ ͜s̀oúl͡s ͝pe̴r ̛A̸rcan̶ar͡.̡"҉

̷"̷Wh̸i̷c̷h ţyp̵e ̢o ̀bl͢o͏o̕d̵s̵úcke͏r̸ y͟è ͜a͜s̢k͘in̵ ̨o͢n?̨ Sp͠ecif͟ic̵s͠ ̨p̡l̨e͞a̕s͞e͜.̴"͜

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: October 26, 2016, 12:10:51 pm »

"Hmm. As the exchange of half now and half on delivery seems to be acceptable to you, we'll pay 21 souls of energy for the Three Rules you are willing to share, followed by paying the remainder on delivery. Following that, is the designation of "Bob" acceptable to you, or would you prefer to be called a different name that is power neutral to both involved parties? If so, what Name should we call you that does not grant us power over you or you power over us?"

Ratodx indicates to Dexter to pay "Bob" the amount of 21 souls.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: October 26, 2016, 01:09:37 pm »

Dexter pays "Bob" 21 souls.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: October 26, 2016, 02:10:09 pm »

Khaiden attempts to use his comm to try to contact Reserti.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: October 26, 2016, 02:23:25 pm »

The comm has no problem reaching Reserti.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: October 26, 2016, 02:24:01 pm »

((We should be at the VTOL already right?))
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 201