Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159449 times)

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2520 on: November 30, 2016, 11:00:02 pm »

"I feel like that could be interpreted as an attack on the Manor."
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: November 30, 2016, 11:06:33 pm »

"He asked how to convince them to come out. We can ask or we can blow up a tree and then ask. Either way."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2522 on: November 30, 2016, 11:22:06 pm »

"The only thing which may cause him to bat an eye would be the removal of this accursed storm. If you can find a way to do that, then I'm all ears. He's had centuries to amass his power, we've been with Akras what, three days?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: November 30, 2016, 11:23:20 pm »

Danh is leaning against a tree, spaced out, paying little attention to the xenos or dirty magis arguing back and forth.
I wonder if vampires are magic.
Are they ok the be killed?
I hope the cafeteria serves something good when we get back...
I bet RnD and medical are busy circlejerking.
I bet I'm strong enough to use the Vulcan. Yeah.
Boy, the orc was sure a bitch...basically an elf.
Speaking of, I kinda wanna see that elf get his shit slapped again. That was funny.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: November 30, 2016, 11:32:19 pm »

"Exactly, we've been there days. If we can do something big after a few days they'll have all the more reason to listen. 'I did and so can you' is a great way of selling something. I learned that from a very large traveling merchant selling some sort of muscle tonic. It made cutting his throat a lot more difficult but I managed."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2525 on: November 30, 2016, 11:41:52 pm »

"I'm never sharing a dwelling with you, I'd like everybody to hear that right now. I think we knock nicely and if we don't get an answer then we take a step back and do... something... BOSS! What can we do to get their attention!?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: November 30, 2016, 11:43:16 pm »

"Call out for them to come out for negotiations while outlining the major points? Then blow up a tree as a demonstration if they refuse. Then say we'll start on the house if they continue to refuse. Then do so."

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: December 01, 2016, 12:06:14 am »

"Do you really think blowing up a tree would impress a hundred year old Vampire, who's also skilled in magic if I remember correctly?"
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: December 01, 2016, 01:08:50 am »

Ratodx had been standing quietly, listening to everyone chatter. They all had points, one way or another. His player regrets that people talked so much that he can't scroll down to Neri's post so easily for cross referencing.

"First, I want a head count on the Vampires, Khaiden. How many are there that you can notice and where are they in relation to us?"

"Here's the shape of the plan right now. We figure out if they've taken note of us yet due to how they're positioned in the Manor and how they're moving. We find the door. We have a Lizard approach the door and knock. We wait......and then figure out how to communicate over this Silence."

"I will be handling all communication between us and the Vampires. If you have commentary, it will be done over squad comms and only squad comms. During conversation you are to stay aware and focused on the situation and the surroundings. How many are there, which ones do we recognize from Bob's intel, what they're armed with, and anything of note you think of."

"Any questions?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: December 01, 2016, 01:12:36 am »

There are Fifteen vampiric souls that Khaiden can detect. Bob's information was accurate.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 01:53:23 pm by Kevak »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: December 01, 2016, 08:07:12 am »

((But there are fifteen?))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: December 01, 2016, 01:53:37 pm »

((That was me being sleepy and writing the wrong number.))

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: December 01, 2016, 02:01:55 pm »

(Is Khaiden going to be able to provide useful information about their locations and movements?)
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: December 01, 2016, 02:13:36 pm »

((Nope. If it were a mundane house he would though.))

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: December 01, 2016, 04:34:40 pm »

"Fifteen I think. It looks like at least part of the deal with Bob wasn't a complete waste. As for why blowing up a tree is impressive let me ask you a question. If one person can blow up a tree with a mass-produced device and you know that if you refuse there will be dozens of them tomorrow, wouldn't you be more open to negotiations?"
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 201