Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159455 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2505 on: November 30, 2016, 09:20:37 pm »

"Are you asking me or..? Oh, right, him... Ratodx, with your permission?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: November 30, 2016, 09:21:41 pm »

"Don't look at me like that. I'm just trying to make sure that all the options are represented. Like I said, I am in no way in favor of threatening them."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: November 30, 2016, 09:22:58 pm »

"I'd advise against making threats unless absolutely necessary. And don't make a threat you can't carry out."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: November 30, 2016, 09:25:28 pm »

"I agree. If we're going to threaten them, we might as well kill them and drag them back for reanimation."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: November 30, 2016, 09:28:11 pm »

The people closest to Khaiden hear him muttering something under his breath.
Talking normally: "We're here to offer alliance first. You people are really kill-happy."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: November 30, 2016, 09:30:30 pm »

"Again, just stating the options. If Ratodx is supposed to make a decision, he should have all the options in mind, no matter how unpleasant."

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: November 30, 2016, 09:33:38 pm »

"It's not a question of how pleasant it is. Keep in mind there are a lot of vampires in there. If it came down to a fight..."

Khaiden trails off.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: November 30, 2016, 09:39:24 pm »

"This is exactly why I needed to suggest it, so that everyone can have their say. Now, we move forward knowing your opinion on a direct assault, and can form a better decision off it."

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2513 on: November 30, 2016, 09:40:31 pm »

"Why suggest an idea you know is terrible? I don't think I want to get into a fight with a vampire. Not even with all this beyond-magic 'technology' this Akras thingy has." He touches the pistol on his thigh.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: November 30, 2016, 09:43:51 pm »

"Because, what if someone had an idea similar to mine that would work. We need ideas, and I'm trying to provide the tools for them to be created."

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: November 30, 2016, 09:45:22 pm »

"So we're agreed that the best plan is to try to get the Vampires out of the manor to negotiate, thus giving us a slight advantage if it comes to violence? Akras has lots to offer them and if need be we can explain what they can do otherwise. This time don't give them a warning before giving them evidence of Akras technology. When it comes to actually talking I suggest you don't accede to any demands until they've agreed to our terms. It will avoid a repeat of that idiot who got a bullet in his head.

If we're not agreed then I think I've said enough."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: November 30, 2016, 09:48:17 pm »

"I think it's a good plan. Should we demand that they all come out to meet us, or just the leader? Also, why should they come out at all?"

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: November 30, 2016, 09:57:30 pm »

"Because if they're all out here we know where they are. And groups are easier targets if it comes to that."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2518 on: November 30, 2016, 10:46:24 pm »

"Once again, I doubt they are going to simply come out? Imagine if you had put all these measures in place yourself to stop visitors from coming. How would you react if someone came knocking. I highly doubt they'd come outside if they could simply not give a shit? As I mentioned, us knocking is moreso for Vhan to get in."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: November 30, 2016, 10:48:50 pm »

"...blow up something they aren't attached to? That way we demonstrate power without pissing them off."
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 201