Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: [IC] Of Shadow and Flame: EP1 - Beginnings  (Read 5684 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Of Shadow and Flame: EP1 - Beginnings
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2016, 02:54:42 pm »

11 PM
Erina pushes the last box of flour into the back storage door of the bakery she works at, before shutting the door and locking it tightly. Part of her was torn between going home and meeting with Yuko, but she knew nobody would be home; Ayane was always out working until the wee hours of the day, and Erina was used to cooking dinner (or breakfast) for her mother before setting out to her night job at the Moon Rabbit bakery.

12 AM
Having changed clothes to something more comfortable, Erina sets out from the food district to her home in the poorer parts of Seigishi. There, she'd meet Yuko, hang out for a bit at one of those late night cafes, maybe exchange some homework notes.

Behind her lies a groaning wannabe mugger, his foot broken in three places- and his arm in five-and his knife stabbed into his pant leg into the sidewalk. Clearly, this unfortunate soul had never heard of the 'Angel-Faced Demon'. No matter. Erina had already called the police, they'd be collecting him shortly.

They'd hardly believe him if he said a teenage girl made him hurt himself.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2016, 03:21:06 pm »

Yuko waves as she sees Erina on the other side of the street, making sure no cars or bikes were coming as she crosses.

1:00 AM

Yuko isn't petrified by fear or preparing to take the blow. No, she's doing what all those tv show or movie characters don't seem to realize is an option when something is coming at you in a straight line: Diving the hell out of the way.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2016, 03:29:19 pm »

Rairī looked around for Morwenna, seeing as she knew her well, and could probably make some time to chat.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2016, 03:35:59 pm »

1 AM

Morwenna stared at the rampaging beast. She was frozen, unable to move a single muscle as she watched the thing charge towards her. It wasn't supposed to be this way, she wasn't supposed to die here. Seeing Yuko dive out of the way though stirred something in her, quickly she followed after her diving to the side in a desperate attempt to get out of the way.

12 AM

It was midnight and the young girl who walked the streets was most certainly not meant to be there. Her mother had always warned her not to go out but she rarely listened to her warnings, it was just too interesting at night not to go out. As Morwenna looked around she saw something she wasn't expecting to see, another girl around her same age. She looked at her more carefully and her face broke into a smile as she noticed it was Rairī, she waved over towards her
"Hey Rairī"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2016, 03:36:39 pm »

Erina waves back, hand on hip as she pulls a strand of hair out from her face.

1 AM
Erina is right next to Yuko running. As much as she was good at beating up wannabes and posers, beating up kaiju with her bare fists wasn't in the menu.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2016, 07:12:41 pm »

12 AM

It was midnight and the young girl who walked the streets was most certainly not meant to be there. Her mother had always warned her not to go out but she rarely listened to her warnings, it was just too interesting at night not to go out. As Morwenna looked around she saw something she wasn't expecting to see, another girl around her same age. She looked at her more carefully and her face broke into a smile as she noticed it was Rairī, she waved over towards her
"Hey Rairī"
Rairī smiled back, waving as she approached "Hey! How're you doing?"
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2016, 07:18:17 pm »

Morwenna slipped her hands into her pockets, her smile widening slightly as she talked to her friend.
"I'm doing great, surprised to see anyone else out here this late though. I'd thought I'd be the only one."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2016, 07:05:24 pm »

"We should do this all the time."
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2016, 09:16:21 pm »

He hugs his legs closer to himself, before smiling a little. "Yeah. It's nice."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2016, 09:32:25 pm »

"It would be nicer if we had more people here. Maybe I could convince Iwao to come with us next time..."
Black lives matter.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2016, 10:44:43 pm »

Morwenna slipped her hands into her pockets, her smile widening slightly as she talked to her friend.
"I'm doing great, surprised to see anyone else out here this late though. I'd thought I'd be the only one."
"Oh, heh, yeah. I just packed up the food cart, so I thought I might see if anyone else was up. An odd time, I know, but I'm a bit odd."
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2016, 01:11:20 am »

"Maybe... I'm okay with just us, though."
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2016, 01:22:11 am »

"That's because you have no friends It's more fun to break rules when there's a bunch of people, because more people are harder to hide all at once. So there's more risk and stuff."
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2016, 06:25:11 am »

"I ONLY NEED YOU, SENAPI~ Um. I guess so..."
carrot cakeu

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2016, 10:50:14 am »

"Oh, heh, yeah. I just packed up the food cart, so I thought I might see if anyone else was up. An odd time, I know, but I'm a bit odd."

Morwenna gave a small nod,
"I just snuck out, it's such a beautiful evening." she looked around "Hey, as we're both up why don't we do something fun?"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8