Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom (6/6) - OOC - Last OP Update: 09/17  (Read 14673 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom (6/6) - OOC
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2016, 12:31:16 pm »

So, Nakeen, what are the odds of me surviving my investigation, given the current status for my character?
Good. You would need to do something reckless to die.

Watchers can safeguard you against surprise attacks or ambushes, and you have enough forces to secure a retreat if all were to fail.

And with your powers, you have a good chance of unifying the coast. Only problem is your lack of leadership, which will force you to keep using brainwashed troops if you wish to increase your army, which in itself have its own pros and cons.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2016, 12:35:51 pm »

So, Nakeen, what are the odds of me surviving my investigation, given the current status for my character?

Watchers can safeguard you against surprise attacks or ambushes, and you have enough forces to secure a retreat if all were to fail.

And with your powers, you have a good chance of unifying the coast. Only problem is your lack of leadership, which will force you to keep using brainwashed troops if you wish to increase your army, which in itself have its own pros and cons.
What are the odds of having the turtle monsters join willingly at this point, then?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2016, 01:00:41 pm »

Hmm Rin might actually be useful here would tentacle mind man be able to tell that rin is more charismatic?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2016, 01:02:30 pm »

What are the odds of having the turtle monsters join willingly at this point, then?
Can't tell, as you lack informations about them :D

edit:
Hmm Rin might actually be useful here would tentacle mind man be able to tell that rin is more charismatic?
Don't forget Rin is a human !

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2016, 01:08:28 pm »

Still more Charismatic then Devourer's general dickeshness.
Though I wonder if rin would have bonuses with convincing certain monsters....and negatives with others.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2016, 01:17:49 pm »

Can't tell, as you lack informations about them :D
About them as in, as a group. But from what you know from Info. Gathering, these turtles have a strong sense of homeland, being tied to their birthplace and all.

Less prone to aggression than crustaceans.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2016, 03:40:55 pm »

Though I wonder if rin would have bonuses with convincing certain monsters....and negatives with others.
Actually, for the purposes of convincing he is relying on the devourer as the bad cop, and he is personally playing the good cop. If that makes sense.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2016, 03:55:18 pm »

If all of us were to fight Rathes would we be able to defeat him or would he be capable of destroying us and then some more?

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2016, 03:59:33 pm »

If all of us were to fight Rathes would we be able to defeat him or would he be capable of destroying us and then some more?
I guess Rathes is the Hyalmenid King ?

In a one on one duel, he is stronger than any of you. But altogether against him, he would have no chance. Two fighting-oriented players would have a chance to take him down, say Lryka and Eversor for example.

Actually, for the purposes of convincing he is relying on the devourer as the bad cop, and he is personally playing the good cop. If that makes sense.
Next you will be scouring Tartarus, hunting for criminals :P

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2016, 04:04:59 pm »

In a one on one duel, he is stronger than any of you. But altogether against him, he would have no chance. Two fighting-oriented players would have a chance to take him down, say Lryka and Eversor for example.

Next you will be scouring Tartarus, hunting for criminals :P
I think her meant radeus, AKA our boss/king

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2016, 04:33:35 pm »

Would this end if Rathes dies?

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2016, 04:49:56 pm »

I think her meant radeus, AKA our boss/king
Oh ! In that case, maybe ? He is not a godlike being, so ganging up on him would probably achieve victory ! :P

Would this end if Rathes dies?
Who knows ? And it's Radeus !

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2016, 04:59:12 pm »

Betrayal will be met with a giant sword to the face. Killing Eversor's source of future battles is a very unhealthy thing to do.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2016, 05:02:11 pm »

His names complicated I thought it was Zethe then Rathes but anyways I justed wanted to know how strong the King was if I ever got on his bad side.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2016, 05:03:02 pm »

Betrayal will be met with a giant sword to the face. Killing Eversor's source of future battles is a very unhealthy thing to do.
Azarian's alligence is to knowledge itself. He likes experiments, change, and learning. as long as radeus provides a suitable environment for him to discover, he will remain loyal. That is not exactly a difficult task concidering both of their goals, thankfully or not.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12