Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26

Author Topic: Adventuring Academy IC: Welcome new students! 8 of 12 slots filled  (Read 10439 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Adventuring Academy IC: Welcome new students! 8 of 12 slots filled
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2016, 11:27:59 pm »

"If I had to pick, I'd say the guy who made the loud noises did it."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2016, 11:28:10 pm »

Miss Santiago The III notices the draconian warrior and smirks knowing that this one must appreciate true glory such as her and saunters over giving a chuckle.
"Why hello draconic one it is glorious to meet you for you radiate power and strength and as such one such as you can only stand beside me and my glorious Typhoon of prestige and Glory let our friendship be eternal yes Mr scales?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2016, 11:29:06 pm »

They sniffle, and wipe their tears. Picking up their teaspoon off the floor, they begin to eat once more, slowly placing the rice into their mouth with shaky hands. After a couple of mouthfuls, they look at the others, grumpy. "Why are y-you here?"

"What, did I startle you?" Her wolflike ears, poking through the hair on the sides of her head, perk up in curiosity, especially when the tears start to sizzle. She sniffs the air inquisitively, though the large, armored figure walking in distracts her after a moment. Her head turns to this other newcomer as she absently tears a chunk of meat off of the slab on the table and presses it into her mouth.
"Yes. I-I was just e-eating my r-rice, and y-you all r-rushed here, and m-made so much noise and..." They look like they're about to cry again, and their ears droop down.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2016, 11:29:39 pm »

"What, did I startle you?" Her wolflike ears, poking through the hair on the sides of her head, perk up in curiosity, especially when the tears start to sizzle. She sniffs the air inquisitively, though the large, armored figure walking in distracts her after a moment. Her head turns to this other newcomer as she absently tears a chunk of meat off of the slab on the table and presses it into her mouth.
They seem to stare at her as they sit down on a random table. It's hard to tell, with their eyes being covered by the helmet.
Miss Santiago The III notices the draconian warrior and smirks knowing that this one must appreciate true glory such as her and saunters over giving a chuckle.
"Why hello draconic one it is glorious to meet you for you radiate power and strength and as such one such as you can only stand beside me and my glorious Typhoon of prestige and Glory let our friendship be eternal yes Mr scales?"
"... And who are you?" His voice is, while still deep, probably higher than expected.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2016, 11:31:01 pm »

Ceras's voice softens.

"Mostly because weird slammy dude stormed over here in a huff and I was wondering what was going on.  Are you all right?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2016, 11:31:53 pm »

"Well, I saw these guys sit down over here, and they looked friendly enough, and you're all weird looking so I wanted to see what you were." She says this while still watching the armored man and the elf that had just walked up to him. She meets his gaze directly, holding it without blinking. Well, as directly as she could, anyway.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2016, 11:33:25 pm »

He makes an expression amounting to "What do you want from me"
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2016, 11:35:14 pm »

The girl makes a gesture that in a later era might be described as saying "come at me bro."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2016, 11:35:33 pm »

They look at the man, and frown, eyebrows creased."Do I l-look alright?"

"Well, I saw these guys sit down over here, and they looked friendly enough, and you're all weird looking so I wanted to see what you were." She says this while still watching the armored man and the elf that had just walked up to him. She meets his gaze directly, holding it without blinking. Well, as directly as she could, anyway.
They just seem to ignore her.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2016, 11:35:39 pm »

He has responded clearly showing his acceptance of my greatness and glory of my legacy of my queenly ways and humble manner of speaking truly i am among the greatest worthy of standing beside myself.
"Oh? You have not heard of my splendor Draconian? well allow me to illuminate you with my name and all shall be made clear.I am Cynthia Santiago The III now I know how this is such an honor for you to meet me but rest assured I'll make sure we share my glory."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 11:37:21 pm »

The girl makes a gesture that in a later era might be described as saying "come at me bro."
He gestures to the pile of exotic foods and his cupcake.
He has responded clearly showing his acceptance of my greatness and glory of my legacy of my queenly ways and humble manner of speaking truly i am among the greatest worthy of standing beside myself.
"Oh? You have not heard of my splendor Draconian? well allow me to illuminate you with my name and all shall be made clear.I am Cynthia Santiago The III now I know how this is such an honor for you to meet me but rest assured I'll make sure we share my glory."
"Of course."
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2016, 11:37:34 pm »

They look at the man, and frown, eyebrows creased."Do I l-look alright?"
"You look really anxious."
Sigtext

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2016, 11:40:58 pm »

They shake their head, the sarcasm lost on the man. They proceed to continue eating.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2016, 11:42:00 pm »

Cynthia blinks and gives a smile.
"Simply stupendous to see were on the same page.My draconian stalwart Compatriot i have to bid you adeu and meet new Stalwart friends."
The glorious Miss Santiago The III strides forward elegantly to look for any such intresting compatriots trying to give a gesture or two beckoning people over to converse with her greatness.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2016, 11:43:06 pm »

He eats his cupcake solemnly.
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26