Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 70

Author Topic: Grunts  (Read 133095 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Grunts
« Reply #630 on: November 03, 2016, 06:29:43 pm »

Battle 2: Round 15 part B

Platoon 8

Shooting the last worm:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Go and RIP AND TEAR anything that gets in my way as I go kill the worm
anything? oh goody. let me roll for something getting in your way. (4) aww. you tear a boulder beetle to shreds and launch yourself with a Wraaaawwwwwwwr! up onto the worm.
(3) you to 1/3 damage to the worm, clawing through it's skin like butter and yanking out bits inside.

Clearly, Jags just arn't cut out for killing bugs. Brace my gun and fire it at the worm.
(1) how are you even alive anyway? you overload your gun and need to let it cool for a turn before using it again. Maybe this clone line is just defective. maybe. Well, considering the next guy, we'll ignore this for now.

Puny Convulsions. Puny Maiming. They won't stop a servant of the emperor!

Use myself as bait. Convulse and writhe about as enticingly as possible so that the worm eats me. DO IT FOR GLORY!

Also fire my weapon randomly at the universe in VALIANT DEFIANCE.

(4) hah. you stopped convulsing. Lucky. (4) and look at that, you've enticed the worm to come eat you. it will swallow you at teh start of next round, if it doesn't die first. (2) the universe is unimpressed with your gunplay.

My god. You guys are taking for-ev-er to kill that worm.
I'm starting to question if waiting is worth the cool cyborg body I'll get.
he ded. patience my friend :D

Put that worm in a Lou Thesz press posthaste.
You're going to jump crotch first at the worm? Okay. (6) Hoooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaay.
Werewolf two does a flying somersault and dick slaps the worm, wrapping his massive thighs around a part of it's skin and punching and tearing deep into it's meaty innerbits. You do 1/3 damage and get another attack (4) which succeeds! You and the other werewolf finally tear the worm to shreds, and it dies! The crowd screams and chants "Lou, Lou, Lou.

Shooting bugs:

(Talk about karma)

Enter the battlefield as the gunner on my air car and shoot the bug.
Finally, someone is using one of the top guns. sheesh. You'd think no one taught Platoon 6 how to point a topgun, you know?
(1) your fire is broad, noisy, and utterly ineffective. Looks like no one ever taught Platoon 8 how to point a topgun either.
At least you don't have to reload or anything.

Spoiler: HC003 (click to show/hide)

Gah! Damn guns! Get closer and hit them with my bayonet.
You scream, charge, stab, and kill (6) bugs. You pant and glare, snarling at the bits of bug guts on the end of your bayonet.

Healing and being healed(maybe):

Call the medic again. Shoot bugs.
(3) the medic comes and applies some ointment to your wound. Mark it as [treated] (6) meanwhile you kill (1)+(1) bugs. Wow.

Platoon 8 death rolls
alright, the worm is dead. we have 5 bugs left and 2 werewolfs. Now, I am going to roll for each of the werewolves, for control, and I am then going to roll attacks for each of the bugs.
(4) (5) the werewolves retain control and neither lock together in a fight for dominance, nor turn on the rest of you and tear you to shreds. KH007's transformation is ending this round, and Bo004's will end next round Will also end, as this turn finishes things off.

only one of the bugs' attack lands, and it hits (5 on a d8) Bo004. It tears off one of your werewolf limbs in an attack that wold have killed any of the others.

Instructions for next round

Platoon 8:
I'm going to go ahead and auto those last five bugs, and have you guys go reinforce Platoon 6.
Waffles, pm me a class you want your cyborg to be, and I'll pm you the specifics, so you can post an action based on that, mkay?

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: November 03, 2016, 06:38:40 pm »

Find a functional vehicle and drive to where Platoon 6 is.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: November 03, 2016, 07:44:03 pm »

Give the worm a bad tummy ache. Shoot randomly until desired results are achieved. Failing which, just fart loudly, defiantly and malignantly.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: November 03, 2016, 08:10:12 pm »

Spoiler: OcE005 (click to show/hide)

"WOOP WOOP."
Action: https://youtu.be/WszFinmtEt0
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 08:56:46 pm by Egan_BW »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: November 03, 2016, 08:40:46 pm »

Go reinforce platoon 6 using the top guns of the jeeps as we get close
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: November 03, 2016, 08:54:59 pm »

Grunt! Go ahead and charge into that artillery battery. Don't mind that weird noise, it's just the Other Guystm crying in fear! Yeah, that's it.

While the grunt goes ahead on his suicide run, stand far away and snipe any Other Guystm trying to flee.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: November 03, 2016, 09:06:59 pm »

The cavalry has arrived! Are we riding our airboats in as reinforcements? If so, be the gunner. Replace all enemy structures/personal with bullets from the top gun. (bullets are notoriously structurally unsound)
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Cahillguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: November 03, 2016, 10:33:09 pm »

Spoiler: Last Action (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Maiming of CAH002 (click to show/hide)
Swing my arms wildly as I attempt to bite the necks of several enemies in the first room of Floor Three.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: November 04, 2016, 06:30:13 am »

Drop grenade and run away, there is nothing useful here
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: November 04, 2016, 12:42:54 pm »

Fish walks to the first floor, using his spear as a walking stick. He goes on the jeep and uses the topgun to fire at any Other Guys reinforcements. The medic continues to tend to him.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: November 04, 2016, 12:51:17 pm »

um, get healed?

((I have no idea how this ones alive either he just never got a bleed out counter.))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: November 04, 2016, 05:30:22 pm »

Idly look for some Other Guystm to spray lead towards while Tigr004 gets through the fence.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: November 05, 2016, 12:18:19 am »

Arrive through gates and jump my way onto a good vantage point preferably fairly distanced from any enemies. Switch to infrared and see if I can see any groups of enemies. If I do, fire regular ballistics at them. Otherwise, stay put for the time being.

Use radio: "CW004 here; Need some firing coordinates for 'artillery' support."
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: November 05, 2016, 09:17:59 am »

Go reinforce platoon 6 using the top gun of the jeep I am in.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: November 05, 2016, 04:23:11 pm »

Yell loudly for proper medical attention. The kind that will stop seizures and all. Like, try to get evacced to a hospital or something. If none comes, limp towards enemy lines and keep shooting the other guys.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 70