- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230945 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Feodh of Luathbas!
« Reply #3825 on: December 18, 2016, 07:22:16 pm »

F, G

Just talk about how great it is to be in Luathbas, really. WE've always focused really hard on keeping people happy and trying to integrate other species, may as well write that shit down.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: December 18, 2016, 07:41:17 pm »

A, G

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: December 18, 2016, 08:30:45 pm »

A Luathbas might be temporary but our families name will live on forever.

C According to religious historical scholars it always seem to be the rulers who worked well with religious historical scholars that went down as successful rulers and families. So we'd better write down for future religious historical scholars how it's not all bad in our reign for religious historical scholars.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3828 on: December 18, 2016, 09:58:31 pm »

A G Luathbas is a land of heroes and multiculturalism!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3829 on: December 18, 2016, 11:49:41 pm »

From a historical perspective, G is the most important as it details our people as the probably first or only folks who are actually progressive and accepting--that also somewhat covers the pantheon so it takes two in one (rather than focus on the pantheon, but that's ALSO important as it gives detail to the importance of us...which is the only place thus far being pantheonistic :V) And no matter which we pick, it'll revolve around us anyway since it covers our reign. The ONLY bits which did go south (controversial) were in our best King's reign anyway, and that's with the pantheon or otherwise. It'll be like a wikipedia page on King Henry VIII if we pick A and another choice. :P

Though goodness gracious, we did lose a King to beast-killing, but have killed more beasties and quest solved by wizards too--that's never been recorded in history as far as mentioned. And G also covers us attacking Parsia because [CIVIL WAR] makes you [WEAK]. Alongside Damdamians and such happening in the south, but it also covers our (probably best as human) knowledge of our culture and such.

I'm so torn between G, C, B, and A, in that order respectively. :I
...Eh, I do believe A will be covered anyway, just not in lavish detail if as we picked it--and there doesn't seem to be any controversies anyway if it's a historical focus. It's probably going to sound like an embellishment, akin to epics, as compared to if we didn't pick A, it'll be detailed anyway but not just as fancy.

G, C
Culture lives in the hearts of the people and our Kingdom may die (gov't change or otherwise) but we need it recorded!
How is it anyway in the other lands there, like the UK or Europe who had Kings and stuff--how did you all deal with it historically?
We had Kings here until the Spanish Conquistadores arrived.[/blunt history]

Although I do wonder why there's no option of 'the betterment of the peasantry and masses under your reign' or something for/focused on the people.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:32:54 am by Tiruin »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: December 18, 2016, 11:56:12 pm »

G, C
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: December 19, 2016, 12:07:24 am »

AG
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: December 19, 2016, 04:18:53 am »

Although I do wonder why there's no option of 'the betterment of the peasantry and masses under your reign' or something for/focused on the people.
There is, option F.
F) The prosperity and stability of the land and the lives of Luathbas peoples.

G, F
Long Live United Forenia!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: December 19, 2016, 10:32:41 am »

There is, option F.
F) The prosperity and stability of the land and the lives of Luathbas peoples.

G, F
WELL I didn't see that!

G, F!

We're totally going to show that Enlightened Monarchy works out better than that Republic! (as far as it's written here anyway :V)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: December 19, 2016, 11:08:03 am »

EA EA EA /H3 combo + beastslaying
FG FG FG FG /prosperity + multiculturalism wins!
AG AG AG /beastslaying + multiculturalism
AC /beastslaying + religion
GC /multiculturalism + religion

You decide to have Ystan concentrate on the positive aspects of multiculturalism and prosperity that Luathbas achieved under the enlightened rule of Houlandine dynasty.

"As you wish, my liege. I shall go now and retire to my temple, where I shall prepare the scrolls and transcibe them into singular tome. The moment I shall finish you shall learn of it." He bows again and then leaves.

875 AD, Mid-Spring

One particular night something keeps you awake - maybe the pickles you had for dinner - and therefore you spend most of the night pacing about in the upper chambers and the library tower.

Then, as you enter a dimly lit corridor of the top floor of the royal guestchambers, unused since the reign of your father, you feel a chill go up your spine.

Then you see herl A translucent lady with featureless face and short hair.

"Darling..." She whispers and then starts floating toward you. "Darling have you come for me?..."

A) Find, to your surprise, that your legs are carrying you away on their own! Golly, its a miracle!
B) Talk with the ghostly lady person.
C) Hold your knife aloft and, after uttering the words "BY THE POWER OF HOULANDINES", attack the ghost.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: December 19, 2016, 11:11:17 am »

B, let's try and figure out what she is and how to exorcise her restless spirit.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3836 on: December 19, 2016, 01:59:21 pm »

B
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: December 19, 2016, 02:29:36 pm »

B.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3838 on: December 19, 2016, 02:57:46 pm »

We're Wise and still have the Necklace. B.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: December 19, 2016, 03:17:02 pm »

C
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 379