- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230920 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Feodh of Luathbas!
« Reply #3855 on: December 20, 2016, 07:48:43 am »

B
Hug her back, mang. She's one of our ancestors, most likely, if she's haunting the Houlandine family home, so that's already a plus to hugging her. Also, if we can placate her at least, we can figure out a better way of resolving this situation.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: December 20, 2016, 07:55:50 am »

B
Hug her back, mang. She's one of our ancestors, most likely, if she's haunting the Houlandine family home, so that's already a plus to hugging her. Also, if we can placate her at least, we can figure out a better way of resolving this situation.
I like this reasoning :3

It's like how our ancient father treated that one ghost in the tower--with compassion and talkingness.
...I choose to believe that these Kings do have time to themselves to tell their offspring stories >____> Even if it's not being said in this game!

Also I really wonder what our Wise lore has to say about ghosties and spirits. Maybe we can get down into this more (like the White Deer spirit) and such.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: December 20, 2016, 08:02:59 am »

On one hand, she's probably a troubled spirit. On the other hand, any nimrod knows that the touch of a ghost can cause ability damage.

C!

Probably not though, this'd likely be H3's first wife, infamously died in childbirth, some years after which her sole son (our half-brother) was murdered.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 08:04:52 am by Harry Baldman »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: December 20, 2016, 08:05:51 am »

On one hand, she's probably a troubled spirit. On the other hand, any nimrod knows that the touch of a ghost can cause ability damage.
Soooo...when we got touched by that white deer spirit, we got our abilities...damaged? :P

But yeah, to that edit of yours Harry. I'm really betting this is Serinda and...she's been in this state since then? :/ Guess that's what you don't do when you PRESSURE OTHERS FOR HEIRS.

I'm betting if we did "A" back in that historian, this'll be a nice note to add to it. :P Either way, I wonder if we can still add to it given this.

Earlier post edit: Found my memory on that tower and ghosts.
We really do need to connect more with the priesthood. :<
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 08:12:39 am by Tiruin »

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: December 20, 2016, 08:27:10 am »

B

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: December 20, 2016, 08:43:33 am »

C

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: December 20, 2016, 10:25:17 am »

C

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: December 20, 2016, 11:01:33 am »

You quickly brandish your ancestral knife and stab at the ghost. The light of the blade shines strongly as the ghastly woman wails in pain and her corporeal body dissolves.

The next morning you have no choice than speak to your courtiers about this - as most heard the wail - and they quickly call in some priests skilled at ghost-repelling. You tell them what you've learned, and they excuse themselves for few minutes to debate.

"My liege, we think we have the answer." The lead priest says. "This is most definitely ghost of Serinda, first wife of your father. Their only child killed her upon birth, and thus the ghost might not be aware of the boy's life, however short it was, and thus is kept here by its own blame. However, that you were able to stir her into presenting self means she is halfway lost, not able to distinguish Houlandin III's descendants from him. That you struck her with enchanted blade is most unfortunate, as she might appear wrathful tonight. Therefore, we advise a quick ritual of passing so that the ghost might have some chance to reach afterlife after being stuck in the palace for decades."

As you have no other options on mind and not wanting to deal with angry ghost later today, you decide to allow for the exorcism. They perform the ritual the same afternoon, and you don't hear of Serinda's ghost again.

875 AD, Summer

Beren tips his hat as you pass him on your way to the library.

"My liege, I bring news about the meeting with the Damdamian official."

"Yes?"

"Unfortunately, he does not trust you nor the Luathbas army, and therefore he doesn't want go further than exchange of correspondence. He would write, send it via trusted man to the border, where I would pick it up and bring it to you. After you write a reply, I would move to the border, and so on."

A) "That is too much proxies for something that will require trust and coordination between our nations in the future. No deal."
B) "That is too much proxies for something that will require trust and coordination between our nations in the future. Use your talking skills and try to arrange a meeting again!"
C) "I do not like the amount of proxies in this, but if he is that paranoid, we can do with the messengers. Tell him that I agree."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: December 20, 2016, 11:29:32 am »

I was against messing with Damdamians in the first place.

A
Long Live United Forenia!

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: December 20, 2016, 12:03:55 pm »

B

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: December 20, 2016, 12:29:57 pm »

C

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: December 20, 2016, 12:32:40 pm »

C, let's play along for now.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: December 20, 2016, 03:05:51 pm »

C

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: December 20, 2016, 04:57:58 pm »

C.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile