- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231468 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Llewyn of Luathbas!
« Reply #2760 on: October 30, 2016, 02:47:19 am »

Told y'all that we should've pantheon'd back then instead of swimming in cold, shiny money. :I
Although I do believe the tension in the clergy is also connected to the assertiveness of the Damdamians.

B! (Take that Damdamians :v)

We should follow this up by being more religious--our child or US when we go on nice hunts can meet the white stag and it won't be grumpy again! :D

I mean, when has anyone actually did a spiritual quest? This game world has active spirits here.

B, C.  That being said, we should probably consider just hiring a wizard full time, considering how often they're needed. =T
We actually have something we never touched probably because of the subtle difference and existence in reality of religions IRL.
We haven't upgraded our nation's priestly powers :P So we don't avail of added benefits that way. We just let them stagnate--they are an important part of our Kingdom so investing in them is something that DOES bring visible benefits (along with happiness of our population and all)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 02:55:26 am by Tiruin »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: October 30, 2016, 08:37:45 am »

You declare that you shall sponsor the constructio nof a new and splendorous Grand Temple of the Pantheon as the one in the capital city is, to be honest, rather old and rather stuffy inside.

Both low-ranking clergy and populace cheer at your decision, and the higher-ups in the Pantheon go silent. The ceremony of sanctifiying the ground upon which the Temple will be built gathers half a city as spectators and both the royal family and the archpriest take part in it.

865 AD, Late Summer

A man in long grey robe and conical hat wishes to see you, say the guards. You let the Wizard in.

"I have heard that this kingdom has a need of my services." You explain to the Wizard what is happening; the terrible droughts and severe thunderstorms. He strokes his beard.

"Ah yes, I felt it in me bones. Your family had dealings with a Sorceress, and she drew upon the powers of the air and water and earth of this land. This caused it to build up in chaotic energies which entered the state of flux now affect the weather. This is soon going to pass."

"How long?" You ask the obvious question.

"Maybe after this summer, maybe in few years."

A) Thank him for explanation and let him go; you don't need to work yourself up to fix something that will get fixed on its own, right?
B) Ask him to fix the weather.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: October 30, 2016, 09:02:59 am »

B

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: October 30, 2016, 12:13:36 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: October 30, 2016, 12:18:43 pm »

A

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: October 30, 2016, 12:20:34 pm »

B, might as well see if he's got anything to help. As many as three years of disastrous famine isn't exactly something we can necessarily afford, and if he's got a quest for us to perform, we'll even be doing a rite of passage for Houlandic kings while we're at it.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: October 30, 2016, 01:22:03 pm »

A Let's wait until something really dire hits to go on a quest.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: October 30, 2016, 01:54:32 pm »

C:Ask him about our options.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: October 30, 2016, 02:05:47 pm »

A.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: October 30, 2016, 03:33:59 pm »

You thank him for his explanation and let him go. The Wizard bows wordlessly and leaves, never to be seen again.

865 AD, Autumn

Grave news come from the south; your aunt Elsa has been slain, shot by and arrow of unseen assailant during a trip through a forest with some of her courtiers. Her husband and advisors launched an investigation and will of course notify you the moment they learn anything!

865 AD, Mid-Autumn

Shoran, son of the Duke of Koi, part of the broken-down Kiwi Empire have arrived at your court.

"Greetings, King of Luathbas! Albeit the parent nation of mine and yours weren't on best standing thorough the last century or more, I'm bringing you an offer that you should consider a priviledge! Adila, son of Chun, the Master of Khanate, have heard of both the wealth of Luathbas and of its martial kings and successful army. Therefore, I was sent with a proposal. Join Adila's allies and help us crush the remnants of Kiwis and the pervidious alliance of petty kings in the west, and the Khanate will see to it that your merchants and citizens and houses and villages are spared from the nomadic raiders. You clearly see the benefits of the offer, am I not right?" You say that you...

A) Do agree with benefits of the offer and shall lend Adila a hand in his conquests.
B) Have to refuse his offer, as it simply looks like a thinly-veiled threat.
C) Want to know if perhaps Adila would prefer Luathbas gold over Luathbas arms as an aid.
D) See a buffon that needs to learn his place. To the dungeon with him!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: October 30, 2016, 03:36:43 pm »

A

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: October 30, 2016, 03:38:24 pm »

A

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: October 30, 2016, 03:38:58 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: October 30, 2016, 03:41:48 pm »

D

We will have nothing to do with such barbarious folks!
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 379