- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231486 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Llewyn of Luathbas!
« Reply #2730 on: October 28, 2016, 10:23:41 pm »

B
Contrary? :P

Also oooo, our population value took a hit of ~3! :O
D, let's save it, right now our Populace is satisfied, if we save our money we'll be able to invest it in our Army later, or maybe our own Court Wizard.
We could invest it, like, NOW, because we're having things happen to us :P Like our happiness, our relationships, and especially our relations. :P
I'm feeling that as our kingdom gets better, the value (hidden limit) expands. Hence why we're now reaching our 10's and stuff, while before our highest was a 6!
E Why not? Even if they're just happy, we can make the euphoric!
Can I go conjunction and note 'B, unless E is leading, then E'? :P
B

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: October 29, 2016, 01:01:45 am »

B
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: October 29, 2016, 03:17:12 am »

2a, 2b, 3d, 6e

You decide to spend a part of the riches to entertain the peasants with festivals, bard performances and public feasts.

865 AD, Spring

Your grandmother, Lady Aolineniya, the runaway elven princess, has been freaking out at slightest scares for few days now. After an incident with pot of hot soup and a unfortunate, quietly-walking maid, you decide to candidly speak with her.

"It's that I feel that I have to go, Llewyn."

"What? Why?" Aolineniya, after all, was very comfortable living in the palace for last 40+ years.

"I don't know. I just feel, I have this feeling, dear, that I have to leave. My husband is long gone and you're doing well. You do not need me around, and it will be better that I do not linger."

A) Arrange a small guard detail for her and send her east and south, towards the distant and foreign kingdoms with whome the merchants of Augas deal with every so often.
B) Tell her that it is not possible; her advice has been invaluable and disappearance of 'Grandmother' would upset the populace. You shall strengthen the security in the palace, of course, to calm her down.
C) Decide that, if she feels she has to leave, she is free to do so. Arrange some provisions, plain clothes and gold for her secret departure during a cloudy night.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 03:22:18 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: October 29, 2016, 03:21:59 am »

Er. Which one does she want? Out of A and C.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: October 29, 2016, 03:23:02 am »

She wants to go, no matter how v:
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: October 29, 2016, 03:28:57 am »

A

I guess she can ditch the guards eventually if she doesn't want to come back or something.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: October 29, 2016, 03:40:37 am »

A

We can then do what we like with the dwarves without her constantly getting involved.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: October 29, 2016, 03:51:53 am »

A

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: October 29, 2016, 04:20:53 am »

B, family matters, and perhaps we can get her to spill the beans about why she wants to leave.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: October 29, 2016, 04:42:52 am »

You arrange a small guard to sneak out and ride with Queen Aolineniya to Luathbas' southeastern borders.

They return after ten days, and say they saw Queen Aolineniya leave the Kingdom on foot after parting with them.

865 AD, Mid-Spring

After another round of baby-making, you fall asleep besides your dearest wife. But in the middle of the night, you feel a cold breeze, so you turn toward the window... just in time to see someone move toward the bed!

Springing from dreamland instantly by rush of blood, you grab a nearby sword and toss the bedsheet at the attacker, surprising him! He drops his blade and fumbles backwards as you leap from the bed.

Unfortunately, he manages to pull the bedsheet and see you charging. With speed and agility beyond any man you have seen, he reaches the window and as he jumps out, you briefly see his blond hair and... pointed ears!?

865 AD, Late Spring

"Like you requested, sire, we've been looking into the assassination attempt." The advisor begins the summary of the investigation.

"The weapon, does not match any shape nor style of our past or current enemies, so we believe that it is elven in origin. The Army agreed to help patrol the forest paths and less populated areas in search for any strange travelers that might be trying to come. They're concentrating their efforts on the northwest, from whence Lady Aolineniya once came from, seeking shelter in Luathbas."

Few days later, you receive a letter from the governor of the city of Einvad in the north. Apparently, his city guard managed to find and capture a gathering of twenty followers of the Sect of One, once delegalized by your father. He tossed them into the dungeon, of course, but felt like you should know.

A) A smart man, that governor. Thank him for his effort and send letters to other northern governors asking them to look out for these heretics.
B) Order him to investigate - and torture, if needed - these followers to see if it's just an isolated incident or maybe there's some underground movement growing in the northern Luathbas.
SigFlags!

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: October 29, 2016, 05:03:54 am »

A

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: October 29, 2016, 05:47:54 am »

A
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: October 29, 2016, 10:04:06 am »

You send letters to the governors of the northern cities, warning them to keep an eye on the heretics who would like to see Luathbas' religion disassembled.

865 AD, Summer

For another year in a row, terrible drought and thunderstorms that follow ravage the farmlands of Luathbas! People begin to worry and grumble about this whole thing, not to mention that for another year foodstuffs need to be procured to feed the populace.

As for the foodstuffs...

A) Do nothing, we can survive on what we have.
B) Spend lavishly on procuring extra foodstuffs from neighbouring countries.
C) Get some food bought via Augas.

As for the continuous droughts and thunderstorms...

A) Search for a Wizard, surely this must be a curse of some sort.
B) Donate to the gods of weather and farming and so on to appease them.
C) Do nothing, it's just a damn coincidence.
SigFlags!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2743 on: October 29, 2016, 10:12:11 am »

B

B
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: October 29, 2016, 10:12:30 am »

B,A
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 379