- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231533 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Llewyn of Luathbas!
« Reply #2685 on: October 27, 2016, 11:13:18 am »

I'm thinking D, since we seem to be hell-bent on pissing off every one of our neighbors.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: October 27, 2016, 11:15:57 am »

D doesn't really give us more military might anymore since we have a professional army though doesn't it? I think we were told that event is now the equivalent to a festival? Too bad there's not a way to invest in a more powerful military or alliances with other countries...

A maybe something better to spend it on (like the sorceress) will come up.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: October 27, 2016, 11:58:14 am »

A, let's save up for the inevitable disasters to come!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: October 27, 2016, 12:00:01 pm »

B

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: October 27, 2016, 12:12:47 pm »

A

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: October 27, 2016, 12:16:15 pm »

C
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: October 27, 2016, 03:09:49 pm »

"My liege! Our Treasury is full of money! Shall we spend some of it on something?"

A) "Naaaaaah!" Run off to Treasury and take a swim in your big sea of riches.
The temptation to actually pull this off as a community vote is really high given how common this one option is. :P Is it telling of our King's personality? I believe it may be!

Our King is laid-back! :D

E
We seriously need to expand our spiritual side. And given the mention of spies and other things (eg Agents), it would be best to reconnect relations with those who have been with us ever since, and who have not been [anyreligionword]phobic as they are actually reasonable pantheon people who aren't bothering anyone else because of their beliefs as if that defined a person.

Edit: Oh wow people are voting A! :3
...I should shift later if I see a tie forming. But I also do see E as our next stability mark as we haven't been expanding on our religious side (despite the recent times focusing on it) lately in a way where we control the choices rather than reacting to external events.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: October 27, 2016, 03:30:30 pm »

You decide to let the riches ferment in the musty old Treasury for another year.

864 AD, Summer

Report comes from the Army; your soldiers, suffering many casualties, repelled a raid by the Khanates, which use massive numbers of horse archers supported by other units of horsemen; with scary-looking chariots often leading the charge in first lines.

Luathbas haven't met such an enemy nor faced such tactics before, and thus this (bloody) skirmish gave the Army some valuable experience. Maybe it will find a way to counter the Khanate in the future thanks to this...

864 AD, Midsummer

After a peaceful and uneventful Spring, the hottest months bring a terrible drought! It is not just a simple few day thing, but a calamity that lasts almost two weeks, followed by two days of horrible thunderstorms across the country; this turned farmlands into wastelands! Only the western regions managed through relatively unharmed.

The governors of many cities and elders of many villages in the east grimly prophetize a famine if foodstuffs, in large numbers that's it, will be bought.

A) Do not buy any foodstuffs, we will manage on scraps and prayer alone!
B) Buy large amounts of foodstuffs from all neighbours that are willing to help.
C) Buy some foodstuffs from northern kingdoms, but do not spend money frivolously.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: October 27, 2016, 03:35:23 pm »

B population is our weakest stat if I recall, so here's what we were saving our money for!

Also our professional armies and knowledge of the crossbow should be extremely useful when it comes to fighting horse archers I think. Hopefully by the time we have to face them directly we'll have spread the crossbow though all our armies.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: October 27, 2016, 03:42:58 pm »

B population is our weakest stat if I recall, so here's what we were saving our money for!

Also our professional armies and knowledge of the crossbow should be extremely useful when it comes to fighting horse archers I think. Hopefully by the time we have to face them directly we'll have spread the crossbow though all our armies.
Really hoping we get a program or similar that would integrate our past experiences for future trainees.

B

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: October 27, 2016, 03:52:26 pm »

B

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: October 27, 2016, 04:03:33 pm »

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: October 27, 2016, 04:10:31 pm »

You order that many foodstuffs are to be bought from abroads, from anyone who wills to sell them (hopefully cheaply).

Unfortunately, the amount of food bought was scarce at best. Thanks to ludicrous amount of sources, the famine, while it will happen, will be mild at worst. The people won't be happy anyways.

864 AD, Autumn

Lady Agrenna, wife of your brother Romuald, has arrived at your court with a personal matter.

"My liege, and brother of my husband. I ask you - please help me fulfill my wish! I so much crave to have children and raise them and bask in their smiles, but I have hard time becoming pregnant, and your brother Romuald fulfills his responsibilities very rarely which doesn't help with my struggle at all!" You decide to...

A) Send a letter to Romuald and ask him to fulfill his 'responsibilities' better when sleeping with his wife.
B) Sacrifice some of your riches to the gods of fertility and children and such, so they bless your brother and his wife with a child.
C) Ask Agrenna if mayhaps she would be interested in amicable divorce with your brother if he isn't 'up to the task'.
D) Politely explain Agrenna that it's something even a King cannot help with.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: October 27, 2016, 04:19:18 pm »

B

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: October 27, 2016, 04:20:11 pm »

B
+B

...This was forced as far as I recall given that he did say 'I'm too busy and not interested'.

Wait. D
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 379