- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231554 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Llewyn of Luathbas!
« Reply #2655 on: October 25, 2016, 04:55:18 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: October 25, 2016, 05:49:07 pm »

B

vastaghen12

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME_SUPPORT: ANY_COMPUTER:1]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: October 25, 2016, 07:42:24 pm »

A.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: October 25, 2016, 11:40:50 pm »

A.
vastaghen! :D

Also oh dear. The Damdamian Republic titles makes me remember how Greek naming works. "The Younger" and all that. Combine that and their Crossbow-esque military theme and religious (instead of spiritual) focus, there's a country theme here of Europe all over! :D

B) Accept the gold, someone with such a name definitely has to be trustworthy.
Hah. xD

B
We can go to war on their fault. Not ours. They've spurned us once with the religious high ground, we merely should press pressure on fair cause. The Houlandin reign is not a tyrannic one despite us being a tactician King. (Although if we DO go to war, OVERSEE OUR ARMY. It'll be nice to see Republican-styled armies against each other)

Also we need a title for our King! (And appease the spirits, y'know. White Stag got grumpy on our past King because of his insanity)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: October 25, 2016, 11:50:49 pm »

Yep. More spirits, more elf blood, and more inhuman stuff. Never surrender to those racist republic dogs!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: October 26, 2016, 04:26:06 am »

B
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: October 26, 2016, 07:59:57 am »

C

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: October 26, 2016, 08:00:56 am »

The Houlandin reign is not a tyrannic one despite us being a tactician King.

Good thing we're not Houlandin anymore. C

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: October 26, 2016, 08:03:38 am »

The Houlandin reign is not a tyrannic one despite us being a tactician King.

Good thing we're not Houlandin anymore. C
I was talking about the lineage rather than the name. :P
(Vote B! We can ALWAYS go for C if we fail :P)
And to reason it out--at least our action may, in a way, appeal to the person's ideals. While he may not represent the Damdamians (and their ughness as a stereotype), in the least he'll see us try to be reasonable and Kingly.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: October 26, 2016, 08:13:07 am »

he'll see us try to be reasonable and Kingly.
Why would we want this? We're a military king behind the reigns of the most military ready Luathbas there's ever been. Honestly every action we spend diplomizing instead of warring is a wasted action. We should go to war, right now, land grab as much as we can, force a peace on them, and then when we get a diplomatic king he can spend his reign stabilizing relationships.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: October 26, 2016, 08:24:56 am »

he'll see us try to be reasonable and Kingly.
Why would we want this? We're a military king behind the reigns of the most military ready Luathbas there's ever been. Honestly every action we spend diplomizing instead of warring is a wasted action. We should go to war, right now, land grab as much as we can, force a peace on them, and then when we get a diplomatic king he can spend his reign stabilizing relationships.
It's not like everyone knows our traits :P It's more like 'ohey this guy is good at this', that they've a reputation instead. I mean, our first tactician King was NOT having a title relevant to War, it was to defense and protection.

So...it's not as rigid as the trait and dice mechanics are. And we're NOT about to anger a large Republic who we only have heard of their power from reports months ago (and who conquered our grumpy enemy from the South). Checking that map--they are HUGE. We lack the manpower in an ensuing war UNLESS we can collect more information about them :I

That, and we got our army designs from studying them so >_> I sense a tech advantage on their part, and stupidity on ours. Just because the leader is awesome and powerful does not necessarily mean the country can maintain that advantage if its people are outnumbered in force; there are many aspects to war and order, and we should REALLY note that the Population value has been steady and rising lately--I do not want to see it fall. (I see it as something significant...and worth mentioning, so I connected it to 'big army wars')

Also unless you've got added info (please share if so :3), the King Traits are random.
...I just realized we lost a Lucky, Enduring, and Martial King to a Northern Clan/Tribe(?) Leader ._.; Goodness it was a good decision to give them living space in our Kingdom. Maintain more relations with those dudes please!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: October 26, 2016, 08:29:57 am »

This is basically the best we have ever been though, if we can't take them now, then we're basically assured a slow slide into mediocrity and eventual conquest.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: October 26, 2016, 08:34:25 am »

This is basically the best we have ever been though, if we can't take them now, then we're basically assured a slow slide into mediocrity and eventual conquest.
...Did I miss something or is something directly telling us this is a 'critical moment to act and wage war on the Republic and unless this isn't done with haste, decline shall occur or is expected given the rate of things'.
Although if this is referencing that whole 'The Republic COUNCIL wants a [stoopid cult stronghold] in your country :I and we are grumpy if you say no', then I find myself with more understanding at that. ._.;

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: October 26, 2016, 09:01:47 am »

Well, no there's nothing specifically saying that, just that, we're literally at the highest peek of military strength we've achieved so far, if this isn't the time to strike at the Republic, when? Because clearly they are slowly growing more hostile (and their modus operandi seems to be infect a country with religion, then take over.). It seems foolish to not strike, and strike fast now, because it seems pretty likely that we won't get a better chance before it does become a critical point.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: October 26, 2016, 09:56:13 am »

I'm inclined to agree with Cript, here.  Delaying war just gives the republic more time to prepare and time for a disaster to strike, tying up our troops and giving them the chance to attack.

We need to make our demands and move immediately, while we are in a position of advantage.
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 379