- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230911 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Houlandin II of Luathbas!
« Reply #690 on: August 22, 2016, 02:43:15 am »

You terefore decide to visit the King personally and teach him stuff.

6*

Once you get them, you tell him of the laws, of money, how to earn it as your warriors in your employ-

"No! King work not! King takes money! Only King order Fomorians! I am King!" He raises his new, smaller club and charges at you!

5*

However, anticipating violence, you sidestep and dodge the wild swings. At one moment, the frenzied Fomorian king trips over a tree root and falls onto the ground, and you use that opportunity to drive your sword through his neck. He twitches, gurgles and dies.

The Fomorians nearby look at you, and you wonder if maaaaybe you just signed your death warrant... but wait! They begin to chant and laugh.

Then they surround you and one of their tatooed males rubs some blue paint on your face.

Congratulations, you are now King of Fomorians! One way or another.

As you return to the palace, the guards and your councilors are aghast at the sight of the formidable Fomorians walking behind you in two orderly lines.

828 AD, Summer

The Court artificiers bring good news! With a help of some priests, they have determined that only the obsidian head of the mace was enchanted - with a spell that can make even smallest of wounds become serious - and therefore it was possible to scale down the size of the mace into something that could be wielded by an average human.

This makes it basically a new artifact, and therefore they ask you to give it a name. It appears that some artificiers are also wordsmiths...

A) The Skullcrusher
B) Black Death
C) Destruction of Heavens
D) Hand of Conquest
E) The Punisher
F) Instrument of Obliteration
G) Murder Time
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 02:45:15 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #691 on: August 22, 2016, 02:44:12 am »

Can we go with "Nervous Energy," or "Killing Time"? :v Maybe "Gravitas, Gravitas... No, I'll Get it Eventually ..." or "So Much For Subtlety" or "God Made Me Do It..."

EditL I pick G since that's there thanks to hatkitty
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 02:46:55 am by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: August 22, 2016, 02:48:26 am »

G is just the level of unsubtly we want.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: August 22, 2016, 02:48:55 am »

B.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: August 22, 2016, 02:49:22 am »

G

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: August 22, 2016, 03:22:50 am »

Wow.  Uh... G.  That went a lot better than I expected.  Err... it was self defense I guess.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 04:35:57 am by ZBridges »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: August 22, 2016, 03:36:01 am »

Holy Cheese. We did it.
...Where's our new title?! D: I was expecting some title with facing DETH!

Can we go with "Nervous Energy," or "Killing Time"? :v Maybe "Gravitas, Gravitas... No, I'll Get it Eventually ..." or "So Much For Subtlety" or "God Made Me Do It..."

EditL I pick G since that's there thanks to hatkitty
...God Made Me Do It. XD
...Seriously Sky. You are the best. XD

Yeah let's go with G. Everything sounds blasphemous sacrilegelike particularly dreadful in their own context.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #697 on: August 22, 2016, 03:45:36 am »

I also like "So Much For Subtlety," but that's not an option..

Tiruin: don't thank me, thank Iain Banks and his glorious Culture series. :P
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 03:47:11 am by Skyrunner »

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: August 22, 2016, 03:55:50 am »

G
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: August 22, 2016, 04:36:48 am »

You agree that such a blunt and unsubtle name like 'Murder Time' works best for equally blunt and unsubtle weapon that is a stone mace.

828 AD, Autumn

Yearly revenues from Augas arrive, also you claim the province as actual part of Luathbas.

//From now on, Augas revenues won't provide a notification and Economy rating will gain 1 point at end of each year.

Also, the governor writes that he established that the strange envoy comes from the Gubta Empire, which is somewhere on the very eastern side of Parsia; the envoy apparently spent four years navigating about the lands in search for 'mysterious enemies of Parsia from the west'. The governor will be sending the envoy your way with translator and bodyguards.

828 AD, Mid-Autumn

The gaudily-clad brown-skinned envoy does arrive at your court. He wears a funny round hat adorned with jewels, which actually looks like cloth wrapped around his head. He has a simple white tunic, but also wears an elaborate robe dyed with lavender, purple and red. He wears a simple silver necklace, yet his fingers are adorned with numerous rings made of gold and gemstones.

"My master, Amhal Kasha Chocapik Mangojoos, envoy of the Emperor of Gubta, wishes to bless you with the fortune and good health." The shorter man, clad in commoners' clothes, speaks for him.

"The Emperor, blessed be his hallowed name, have heard of your exploits against our mortal enemies, the Parsians, and my master therefore is here to inquire if you would be interested in striking an alliance against our common foe." The two discuss something before the translator continues.

"In the name of Emperor, blessed be his hallowed name, the envoy is ready to offer you the hand of the Emperor's daughter, Sheva, in marriage, or in marriage of Lady Sheva and one of your sons, if you have any. Or there might be talks of a profitable trade agreement, as my master have seen the bounty of this land that is grain and lumber and ores of metals, which would find buyers at Gubtan markets amongst our jewellery, slaves and spices."

A) Let's not make enemies of our eastern neighbours and not deal with peoples from afar when there's trouble brewing at our very borders in the future. Decline the offer.
B) It would be an error to make enemies of Parsians right now, but maybe trade agreement is not a bad thing. Agree to exchange of goods and gifts, but nothing more.
C) An alliance could keep Parsians in check and provide Luathbas with many opportunities to enrich itself, and more. Full-fledged alliance it is!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 04:46:25 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: August 22, 2016, 04:41:30 am »

B

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: August 22, 2016, 04:44:10 am »

B
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: August 22, 2016, 04:46:15 am »

B

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: August 22, 2016, 04:51:31 am »

Is that a turban?

We're going to roll in mercenaries now \o/
But wooooah. He said slaves.
I don't think we deal with that.

A

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #704 on: August 22, 2016, 04:54:30 am »

B, but hold the slaves.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 06:52:23 am by Skyrunner »

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 379