Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll to be a Hydra Head  (Read 5066 times)

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Hydra Head
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2016, 09:56:23 am »

(is this still open, if so:)
Nab the tube.
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2016, 10:01:33 am »

Use my mouth to grab the tube-device.
[5]
You use your mouth to grab the device, but the man is holding it firmly and you cannot rip it away from him. You have only moments to do something.
stare at the human who apparently shot us disapprovingly with our commissar's cap so kindly given to us by akuma and zizzo.
[10]
You stare at the human disapprovingly, he figuratively melts into a pile of gelatin and swears eternal fealty to you. Your minion is in the perfect position to (temporarily) take out one of your competing heads as well.

Head Dustan has gained a human minion.
Give the man a hat, He is obviously jealous of our style and acted without thinking.
[1]
Disaster! You give the man a hat easily enough, but it turns out to be the only hat of the bunch that is actually extremely ugly, it's horror hidden beneath the rest. The man's wavering sanity begins to crack as the abomination is placed upon his head.

Opinion of you in fashion circles begin to polarize, some seeing you as a visionary beyond mortal comprehension, others as a mere fool dabbling in forces beyond your understanding.
Drag some stunned humans into the hat shop and shake 'em until their shinies and foldies fall out.
Then nab a hat!
[3]
You manage to drag one foul-tasting nearby human into the shop. You shake him until pieces of glass and folded receipts fall out of his clothes. What?

You then once more ignore the petty normal conventions of clothes wearing and put another much less fashionable hat ontop of your current hat. Wearing two hats at once. Whatever will you think of next?
Scream in agony, and flail my head aggressively into the shopkeeper like an angry giraffe.
[1-1]
You make a pathetic whine of pain then draw upon your proud giraffe heritage (?) to slam your head directly into the cattle-prod. The searing electricity knocks you out. The slowly calming crowd looks at you in contempt, and seem to decide this is a head that poses no danger.

Head Akuma cannot act for one turn. Head Akuma is now seen as a pathetic bumbler by the mall-goers

EDIT: Whoops (Probably always open)

Nab the tube.
[1]
You attempt to nab the tube but manage to bite your own neck instead. You wonder what gods the hydra has managed to offend recently.

Head Nerd will take -1 to his next roll due to embarrasment
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:06:21 am by Demonic Spoon »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2016, 10:32:04 am »

order my minion through gestures to put his weapon down and go back to whatever he was doing before we showed up.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2016, 11:19:08 am »

Hide myself in my embarrassment.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2016, 11:19:42 am »

Use random pins, a feather, anything to decorate the hat and make it less horrible
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2016, 11:28:16 am »

Rock myself back and forth to Hypnoses the Humans or at least redirect their Sights from that Eldritch Hat.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2016, 11:44:28 am »

Begin worshiping the ugly hat.

Use random pins, a feather, anything to decorate the hat and make it less horrible
Stop this defiler!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2016, 12:01:50 pm »

order my minion through gestures to put his weapon down and go back to whatever he was doing before we showed up.
[2]
You flail around wildly, your minion looks at you, confused. Head NRDL is still biting the tube-device, seeming in deep thought about something.
Hide myself in my embarrassment.
[8-1]
You unlock chameleon powers and begin to change colour to match the surroundings. The effect is more or less unnoticeable since your surroundings are a bunch of other heads wearing various hats. You consider switching your only real identifier, your hat, with that of one of one of your fellow heads.

Head Nerd can now change colour slightly
Rock myself back and forth to Hypnoses the Humans or at least redirect their Sights from that Eldritch Hat.
[9]
The humans stare at your swaying motions, entranced.

Head Crazy Abe becomes better at hypnosis
Begin worshiping the ugly hat.
Stop this defiler!
[3 vs 7]
[10]

Head Ziizo attempts to fix the hat, but a vicious bite from Head Athath stops his attempt.

Head Athath then begins to worship his new god. He feels a mental acknowledgement from the hat, who has accepted the contract. Nothing else seems to happen.

Head Athath gains a new patron god?

Head Akuma wakes up groggily, seeing the menacing shopkeeper standing there slack-jawed, staring at Head Crazy Abe. Now's your chance!

Head Akuma take -1 to his next action

You notice the uniformed humans struggle to to avert their eyes, and fumble sunglasses out of pockets. You notice each of them is carrying another of those tube-devices. This could get ugly.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 12:03:25 pm by Demonic Spoon »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2016, 12:09:36 pm »

Flail! Flail like there's no tomorrow!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2016, 12:15:43 pm »

Hydras can learn magic, right? try to do some telepathic communication to get my minion to dissuade his comrades.
Failing that, just glare more disapproval at the new incoming guards.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 12:17:30 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2016, 12:27:06 pm »

Keep on Hypnotizing...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2016, 12:35:35 pm »

steal medicine and bandages from a nearby store
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2016, 12:43:05 pm »

use my latent psychic abilities to broadcast random words and images at full force into the puny humans minds.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2016, 12:47:19 pm »

use my latent psychic abilities to broadcast random words and images at full force into the puny humans minds.
Bite him in the neck if he tries this.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2016, 02:42:54 pm »

Close my eyes and sniff the air for interesting scents.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4