Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Roll to be a Hydra Head  (Read 5054 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Hydra Head
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2016, 04:21:46 pm »

Bite the humans with the tube-weapons.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2016, 05:02:37 pm »

Tell the humans we mean no harm through interpretive neck-swinging.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2016, 07:57:10 pm »

I claim the next available head, whichever one that is.

Start grabbing nearby objects or people and throw them at the people with tubes.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2016, 10:25:52 pm »

Make the hat uglier. Ask if it approves of any changes that I want to make to it before I perform them.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2016, 01:20:42 am »

Flail! Flail like there's no tomorrow!
[4-1]
You flail wildly, managing to accomplish nothing of note, except managing to not headbutt the cattle-prod again. Progress!

Keep on Hypnotizing...
[9+1]
The humans stay in a stupor, though some of the stubbornest uniformed humans have manage to put on the sunglasses, which seems to help them resist the hypnotism.

steal medicine and bandages from a nearby store
[8]
You try to steal bandages from a nearby story, and then realize you don't have enough reach to access a store with first aid supplies. So you start disrobing some of the vacantly staring humans and rip their clothes into sets of bandages.

use my latent psychic abilities to broadcast random words and images at full force into the puny humans minds.
use my latent psychic abilities to broadcast random words and images at full force into the puny humans minds.
Bite him in the neck if he tries this.
Hydras can learn magic, right? try to do some telepathic communication to get my minion to dissuade his comrades.
Failing that, just glare more disapproval at the new incoming guards.
[5 vs 1]
The two wannabe psychics enter into a headfight! Head Nerd batters Head Dustan into submission with a series of headbutts, which he insist are a psychic move, since he is using his brain.

[10]
Head Nerd then uses his not so latent anymore psychic abilities to broadcast mental static into the human minds. The uniformed humans drop their tube things and clutch their heads. You know you won't be able to keep this up long without suffering a serious case of brain exploding.

Head Nerd has become a psychic. This will not provide a bonus to psychic actions, but ensure most of them are possible at all.

Head Dustan has a headache, taking a -1 to his next action.

Close my eyes and sniff the air for interesting scents.
[5]
You smell the cloying stench of humanity forced into cramped spaces, mixed with tones of perfumes and various deodarants, and the tantalizing scent of food from nearby restaurants

Honestly it's all too much of a mess to pick up more than that.

Bite the humans with the tube-weapons.
[3]
You bite Head Dustan's minion, managing to rip off his ear.

Tell the humans we mean no harm through interpretive neck-swinging.
[8]
You uncover a hidden talent for interpretive neck-swinging, which clearly conveys your intent of non-harm. This is somewhat undermined by everyone else harming the humans. Also, none of them are capable of paying enough attention to actually interpret your neck-swinging.

I claim the next available head, whichever one that is.

Start grabbing nearby objects or people and throw them at the people with tubes.
[4]
You start throwing some of the nearby hats from the store at the uniformed humans. This does as much as you would expect.

Make the hat uglier. Ask if it approves of any changes that I want to make to it before I perform them.
[2]
The hat god is displeased! It smites you lightly. The painful burning disrupts your concentration

ATHATH take -1 to their next action due to being on fire.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 01:31:33 am by Demonic Spoon »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2016, 01:28:46 am »

Propose a whole-body movement in the direction of the food court!
We can follow our noses. Probably.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2016, 01:38:50 am »

+1 to going to the food court.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2016, 04:25:36 am »

+1 to food-court.

Exercise my neck muscles while on move!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2016, 05:43:01 am »

accept going to the food court
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2016, 07:51:09 am »

+1 to food court, but also grabv the human who shocked me and drag him behind us.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2016, 07:55:42 am »

Bite NDRL for biting my minion's ear off! that's just rude and nasty!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2016, 09:37:06 am »

Food Court, also decrease physic projection
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2016, 10:44:22 am »

Quote from: everyone
Food Court
Having reached a consensus, the Hydra begins heading towards the the strongest concentration of food smells, trampling over the dazed humans, you hear bones breaking. One of the tube-toting humans manages to fire a shot into the side of the Hydra's torso, but the wound quickly heals, the deformed bullet clinking on the floor. The minion with the horrendous hat follows close behind

Whole plucked birds are impaled on poles, rotating within transparent ovens, steadily being roasted. Humans sit at dozens of tables, eating meat, fish, eggs, vegetables and stranger things you cannot recognize, many pausing in their eating as they see you come around the corner, food falling back into plates, many taking photos of your fashionable splendour, others screaming in terror at your magnificence.

With a start, you realize you are very hungry, and all the heads begin to salivate. It has been more than a hour since your last meal!

Hungry, heads will take -1 to non-feeding actions until the body is sated.

Exercise my neck muscles while on move!
[4]
You do some stretching exercises to keep your neck nice and limber.

grab the human who shocked me and drag him behind us.
[4]
You manage to grab the demon's cattle-prod and carry it away as the body moves to devour.

Bite NDRL for biting my minion's ear off! that's just rude and nasty!
[7 vs 3-1]
You try to bite NRDL. Irritated, he casually rips off your face. You black out.

Head Dustan cannot do anything for two turns

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2016, 10:56:39 am »

Buy food using gold coins

Because what kind of self-respecting monster doesn't carry random gold coins everywhere.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2016, 11:04:16 am »

eat the delicious chicken.
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4