Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85563 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #1380 on: September 23, 2016, 06:44:57 pm »

"Thank you for the ammunition, I will be sure to return it as soon as I can locate more for my own usage."
Use the ammunition given by the UI to search for some that I can use myself.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: September 24, 2016, 01:20:00 am »

Mega grins at Zara proudly. "Spices, the kind that come from my home country of Indonesia -- we're famous for it, and I know how to make some dishes that are awesome. Like this one."

She then turns to Charlotte and explains. "It's pretty popular here, huh? This is satay -- grilled meat spiced and put on a stick, basically."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: September 24, 2016, 02:10:15 am »

Twilight and Starlight, after Starlight was comforted about her past, continue to read through the selection of books. Eventually, the two mares had finished some books when Twilight's stomach began to rumble. "Oh. I need to go grab some food, Starlight, I'll be right-", before stopping herself in her tracks. She turns back to Starlight, a large smile on her face. Starlight looks up in alarm. "Twilight, I-I know that face.". "Starlight, my friends here are probably at the kitchen eating! Well, unless they don't eat or simply aren't there. We can go over there, say hi to everypony there, and just talk to everyone.". Starlight appears to shrink back into her seat, but Twilight simply hugs her before trotting off, Starlight hesitatingly following behind.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: September 24, 2016, 09:30:50 am »

At that moment, Cadence realizes there's a lot more people in the kitchen than just Ramona.

"Oh SHIT, uh...hi, everyone?"

She takes a step back, still a bit nervous regarding the 'New' people, especially the really...uh...dark, emo-y looking one. The one who seems to be in pain.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: September 24, 2016, 11:08:50 am »

Anna waves at Cadence, the last residual pain seemingly having gone away by now.

"Hi.  I don't think we've met?

I'm Anna.

You are?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: September 24, 2016, 11:35:50 am »

Cadence maintains her distance from Anna, having dealt with more than enough gloomy-looking monsters to be a little wary.

"I'm...My name is Cadence. I just got here, and I'm a little, uh...intimidated by how big all this is..."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: September 24, 2016, 10:07:44 pm »

Kelly finally seeing she isn't going to get a response from the scythe person she decides to head to get something to eat at the kitchen.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: September 24, 2016, 10:49:56 pm »

Cadence maintains her distance from Anna, having dealt with more than enough gloomy-looking monsters to be a little wary.

"I'm...My name is Cadence. I just got here, and I'm a little, uh...intimidated by how big all this is..."
Anna notices Cadence avoiding her and momentarily does a double take, before remembering she has her hood up.

That is quickly rectified.  There, she looks much more normal now.

Anna blinks in the light a moment, before giving Cadence a reassuring, if somewhat distant, smile.

"You'll get used to it, if you stay here."
This with a momentary expression of sadness.
"I hope you do, at least."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: September 25, 2016, 12:59:13 am »

Cadence breathes a sigh of relief once Anna looks a bit more normal. Ish.

She then turns to face...well, everyone else, to address them, seeing as most people seem busy eating or cooking for the most part.

"So uh...great meeting you guys, I'm just gonna...yknow...explore. A bit. Yeaaaaaaah."

Cadence decides to check out the living quarters. Might as well get set up a lil bit.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: September 25, 2016, 03:25:43 am »

Mega grins at Zara proudly. "Spices, the kind that come from my home country of Indonesia -- we're famous for it, and I know how to make some dishes that are awesome. Like this one."

She then turns to Charlotte and explains. "It's pretty popular here, huh? This is satay -- grilled meat spiced and put on a stick, basically."
"What kind of meat?"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: September 25, 2016, 07:01:25 am »

Twilight and Starlight approach the kitchen, and Twilight walks through the doorway to see everyone. "Hey, everypony!"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: September 25, 2016, 07:27:12 am »

Kelly seeing......all these people in the Kitchener blinks adjusting their mask looking around taking in people's looks before in their ussual raspy voice .
"Hello everyone I'm Kelly baeler it's nice to meet you all."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: September 25, 2016, 09:30:39 am »

Anna decides to leave with Cadence.
Sigtext

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: September 25, 2016, 06:31:31 pm »

I Exit and attempt to ask a passer by for directions to the Nearest magical institution.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: September 28, 2016, 01:11:28 am »

La-Vera - Originally part of Calhoun, La-Vera attained political independence 180 years ago and became a city-state. Its people, culture, and economy are not only independent from Calhoun, but larger and farther reaching. Located on the southern edge of Calhoun next to the ocean, La-Vera is renown for its constantly festive atmosphere, celebrations and a culture and language that is unique to the city. Every few years the city is wracked by great floods, though measures are now in place to sufficiently stymie the flooding as well as protocol for rebuilding. Socioeconomic differences by region are quite evident in La-Vera, though strife and crime tends to be contained within poorer communities. In the commercial district, there are several established tailors that produce fiery and provocative outfits and costumes that you will not find anywhere else.
"Fiery? Provocative? That describes my suit perfectly! Now, I just need a reference sketch—I'd never trust some loser to come up with a better design than mine, after all!"

Wario heads over to the library. If the robot dudes don't get in his way, he takes a laptop off of the shelf, using a paint program to make something like this. He then prints it out, assuming a printer exists within the room.

Wario goes into the library and is able to take a laptop, only netting a short stare from the Librarian U.I. before it turns its attention back to its own computer console. Wario opens up the computer and with his masterful SM Paint Skills, artistically articulates what the perfect Wario-Man costume would look like. After tapping the print icon, rather than coming out of a machine somewhere, digital artifacts a-la the matrix begin to manifest in front of Wario, quickly coagulating into a sheet of paper with his masterpiece drawing upon it.

"Thank you for the ammunition, I will be sure to return it as soon as I can locate more for my own usage."
Use the ammunition given by the UI to search for some that I can use myself.

Bastion thanks the U.I. and gratefully receives the ammunition. Upon further observation, each of the bullets is labeled: Standard .30 Caliber Rounds - West and Smithson, Ulookam Federation. As for the U.I., it just expressionlessly continues to stand next to Bastion, making no further movements or gestures.

I Exit and attempt to ask a passer by for directions to the Nearest magical institution.

Zingleborg searches for a way down the tower and finds a door in the ground which opens up to a spiraling staircase, very textbook tower design, cliche even. He spirals his way down to the ground level, which is filled with many shelves of books and scrolls. It's unorganized however, with no seeming pattern in the way the contents of the shelves are organized in regards to alphabetization, book size, or category. In fact the scrolls and books are intermixed, some lying on top of each other, more on the floor. A frail looking man, dressed like someone directly between the status of royalty and serfdom, turns to attention as Zingleborg asks for the nearest magical institution. "Magical institution? Yes, yes magic. Magic. M-magic. You'll um...find...that the...closest institution nearby that would suit your interests would be the University of Hardbark, which is through the hills in the direction that the sun rises. I believe the vernacular would be 'East'."

Samson nods and follows the man's directions. He firmly plants his wallet into his shirt pocket as he goes.

Samson takes the bureaucrat's (guard's?) directions to the Grand Bazaar. The crowd is composed of humans, camels and sheep as he would expect, but additionally the presence of tall figures that are too heavily covered up in veiled clothing to see, but are clearly not human as they stand at least eight feet tall. They appear at a rate of approximately one per every thirty humans in the crowd, and are given no special attention.
The Grand Bazaar is like a flea market overloaded to 11 on the amplifier scale. Rows and rows of brightly colored stalls farther than the eye can see, ranging from the minuscule to the size of a bodega. It is quite crowded and loud, with goods and commodities being exchanged at a pace that would make a Wall Street day-trader's head spin. Nothing here looked particularly high-tech, but the offerings range from clothing and jewelry to tools and basic electronics and more, the variety is staggering.

((You got a question ___?))
"Big beast you find me you many cash.""
Ulibossk uses simple words and gestures to avoid confusion. To reinforce his point, he takes out $100.

((You are correct, it's similar to a heavy Cajun accent.))

Ulibossk does his best to communicate with the Calhoun native, "Big beast you find me you many cash.""

"Yu tawkin lak sum sotta allen-byorn sun. Thens gens, yu problah iz consisserin yu come outtah that thar tele-room." His reaction to the money is positive and excited, "Now thazza way a speakin I comprend sun! Wuh sotta crittah yu lookin foh?"

<Excellent idea, thank you Woodsworth.>

Proceed to the V.R. simulator, if it asks for opponent settings, try to find the closest match to what would be a Yeerk-controlled squad of humans wielding Dracon weaponry.  Any location is fine.

"Your welcome! ^_^"

Nixil walks into the V.R. simulator room and settles into one of the machines, which he manages to adjust for his particular anatomy. Searching for a scenario closes to fighting Yeerk-controlled humans armed with Dracon weaponry, he finds a setting for just that.

Nixil finds himself transported to the top of a rocky incline, with dry rocky mountains surrounding him. The sky is clear and a sun is bearing down upon the stale landscape. Over an outcropping of red rock in front of him, about fifty meters down the slope is a stationary squad of humans wielding Dracon Rifle Beam, numbering at eight or so. They have not noticed the Andalite yet.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 123