Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85593 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #1320 on: September 20, 2016, 06:03:08 pm »

"Pick."
"I, um, guess, my room, then."

Anna starts walking and beckons for Vi to follow.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: September 20, 2016, 06:10:23 pm »

Mega makes her way down to the kitchens, and is soon preparing a meal, tossing around various spices and herbs (including, just for Wario, garlic) and chopping up some meat in order to make her dish.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: September 20, 2016, 06:12:45 pm »

Vi stands up and follows Anna.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: September 20, 2016, 06:15:21 pm »

Anna leads Vi through the ship at a fast pace.  It almost fees like she's trying to avoid breaking into a run.  They eventually arrive at Anna's room.

Anna bolts through the door, quickly closing it after Vi enters.

((To PMs now.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: September 20, 2016, 10:50:54 pm »

Wario wanders the ship until he finds a Woodsworth-screen. Upon finding one, he strikes up a conversation. "Hey, Woodsworst! Know any tailors? I forgot my suit, and I kinda want a new one!"

"Have you gone down to the U.S. yet? If you search long and hard, there might possibly be something in your size! ^_^"

((TCM, will this be giving flavor text about a white, pony-like figure, and then me saying which Pony it is?))

[[So you're contacting this individual? If so then yes. Or are you trying to summon them?]]

Samson sets a course for Shirae. Political instability always makes for good black market prices.

Samson types in Shirae as his location. In a flash, he finds himself standing in front of a another cylindrical module, though this time the location is new. Notably, he is not the only one here, there are more modules around him in the area, where people of all shapes and sizes are teleportation both in and out. It's a far cry from the interior of La Espada, this building that he is in has walls and flooring made of stone. As he walks further into the building, he finds a couple uniformed men sitting in the center of the area within a large circular desk structure. Similarly uniformed men walk about with open arms, automatic rifles by the look of them, and armor as well; as they don't appear to be hostile, Samson can infer that they are patrolling this transportation hub. Beyond them is an open passageway leading to the outside, with cobblestone, sandy roads crowded with people and tight-knit stone buildings. A sun beats down ferociously overhead.

Nixil goes into the training room, intent on some target practice with his Shredder.

Nixil enters the Shooting Range from the Training Facility. Like in a standard shooting range, inside there are several aisles separated from one another to prevent accidental friendly fires, that allow for a linear, corridor-like view. On the lefthand side of each of these aisles is an electronic U.I., displaying factors such as type of targets (round, rectangular, humanoid, etc.) , the number of said targets, and whether they are static or mobile.

Ulibossk glances at his thralls' equipment, and looks for somewhere to buy a new mount/s.

Ulibossk looks over his Thrall to see what the Kolinquo is equipped with. There is a bow of course, a small pouch, and what looks like a small dagger attached to his hip. Besides his clothing, there is little else.
Ulibossk heads into the Transportation Hub and searches for a location where he can find a new ride of the organic variety. Among the top results are:

Jamina - A land of sparse population and lush jungle, where it is believed thousands of unknown species still roam. The vast majority are not for sale, but they have not been claimed by a person either.

Taite Cothron - A state dominated by fields/plains/flat lands/whatever you want to call boring, agriculture-friendly space. Technology has remained in the medieval stage for hundreds of years due to influences of religious and magical institutions, leading to a conservative populace. The various species bred for work, travel and military duties can rival modern vehicles in many cases.

Grimmar Velshun - A state dominated by steppes, who's abduant plant life are smaller shrubs compared to the tall grasses of a place like Taite Cothron. The majority of the population are Vaakineers, large, fair-skinned people that claim to be descended from giant ancestors. They are a proud people, who love war and trading what comes with the spoils of war, such as treasures, weapons, equipment, property/animals, and conquered people.

'Z' Grabs his new Wallet, Which Takes the Form of a Floating Black orb.'Z' Then Goes Looking For a Way to Shop...

Zingleborg looks for a place to shop. There is no one where to spend money on the ship, as the Vendor, an odd hooded entity, demands only Tokens, not Zielons. The Mage ends up in the Teleportation Hub, where he can find areas for shopping in the U.S. Just typing in "Shop" alone is too generally, as nearly all stops have some form of shopping or another. If he was more specific, he could limit the number of results and find somewhere appropriate.

In the Entrance Room, a portal opens up and from its depths emerges a hipster girl with blue hair. Woodsworth approaches her, "Heeeey Ramona! What's good gurl? OvO"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: September 20, 2016, 10:53:36 pm »

((Trying to summon. I've already written out the text if it's a success, which is earlier in the thread by about a page. If you need to give the okay, I can edit it accordingly. If I wasn't supposed to do that, sorry, but like I said, I can change it.))
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 11:00:03 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: September 20, 2016, 10:55:39 pm »

Wario scratches his head."What's 'U.S.' stand for? 'Ultra Stinky'?" He pauses. "Actually, don't answer that. Whatever the "real" name is, it can't possibly be more fitting."

Wario wanders over to the Transport Hub, where he searches for good tailors.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: September 20, 2016, 11:11:37 pm »

Ramona dusts herself off, looking around. "Hey. Nice place. Where do I go?"
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 02:26:33 pm by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: September 20, 2016, 11:19:10 pm »

Charlotte wanders around, sifting through her supplies. She goes to search for somewhere she can buy armor.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: September 20, 2016, 11:31:55 pm »

Samson approaches the desk under the assumption this is some sort of information desk.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: September 20, 2016, 11:56:00 pm »

Twilight looks at the newcomer with a large smile, her mood improving slightly as she speaks, "Starlight! Oh, it's great to see you!", before wrapping her forelegs around the other mare in a hug. Starlight still sits there for a second, before rousing herself and hugging back, saying, "P-Princ-I mean, Twilight! It's great to see you! ...Where am I?". Twilight leans back before saying, "We're at the La Espada, a ship that sort of...orbits the multiverse in search of a plague I'm now in charge of destroying.", to which Starlight responds, "...What?". Twilight says that she'll explain later, before dragging Starlight off to the Library.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: September 21, 2016, 12:56:22 am »

Choosing the Circle and Mobile options, and up to 50 targets appearing one after another, Nix set his Shredder to stun and started firing away.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: September 21, 2016, 01:07:54 am »

Ulibossk sets a course for Jamina, and orders his thralls to follow him.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: September 21, 2016, 05:16:02 am »

((DigitalDemon I request you change the glow color to something readable on forum default.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: September 21, 2016, 05:16:49 am »

((Highlight it.))
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 123