Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85591 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread
« Reply #300 on: August 15, 2016, 04:33:12 pm »

Logan picks up Ghosts and Secrets, a riveting children's supernatural-mystery novel.

Bastion's systems would find that there is temporary damage that can be healed, but he should probably rest for now.
(That +1 was supposed to be a +2, my bad. The result would not have been much different.)

The gym features everything from conventional dumbbells and weights to olypitcals, leg presses, and abductors. In the bag are a row of punching bags and dummies opposite each other, and between them is a single boxing ring and then a layer of padded mats to the side, as one might see in a dojo, where Bastion is laying down. To the left of the room is a door labeled "Firing Range".
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 15, 2016, 04:36:18 pm »

"Uhh... should I... get someone medical or something to help...? Or, like... a computer technician?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 15, 2016, 04:39:21 pm »

"Boy, am I glad you won't see Derse."

"Why don't you get somebody to move you elsewhere, anyway, Sarissa?  Surely if you found a better place to reside...

And, um, who is everybody else here, again?"

"I can't. Thought I just made that clear."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 15, 2016, 04:41:04 pm »

Nix goes into the room labelled "Firing Range", unclipping his Shredder from his waist.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 15, 2016, 04:45:35 pm »

"An arena.."
Black lives matter.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 15, 2016, 05:00:05 pm »

Ulibossk stands up from his meditative position and heads to the gym.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 15, 2016, 05:02:10 pm »

Bastion would proceed to stand up looking none the worse for wear, but not looking all too steady.
"It appears you found a weak point in the outer plating that is vulnerable to sufficient force. I have sustained temporary system damage and require some time to repair it. I doubt you could of anticipated this outcome, and I did not expect it either."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 15, 2016, 05:36:49 pm »

((Sorry! Down all day, up all night.))

Twilight reads her anthology book in silence, not jumping into the conversation again. She seems visibly annoyed, likely explaining the silence and likely explained by Waluigi. She does say several things towards the different situations, however. First, when Frisk speaks, "Frisk? Are you okay? You were silent for a long time, I hope you're alright.", before realizing what Waluigi said, "King of Purple? I'm sure there's no such position! I am not changing my Coat Color, even if you throw paint on me.". Then, she looks around to see that Charlotte's not really visible, but thinks nothing of it. As of now, she's still just reading.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 15, 2016, 05:51:57 pm »

"Oh, well, at least I didn't do anything permanent. I'm... going to go try and meet some of the others, good luck with the repairs."
Mega proceeded to leave and look for other people, rather sheepishly.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 15, 2016, 07:24:49 pm »

((people not from the Mario universe should have no way of knowing about W++; even then, unless they make microgames for Wario, most people probably don't know about it))

((also, W++ isn't canon or anything))

((Sorry! Down all day, up all night.))

Twilight reads her anthology book in silence, not jumping into the conversation again. She seems visibly annoyed, likely explaining the silence and likely explained by Waluigi. She does say several things towards the different situations, however. First, when Frisk speaks, "Frisk? Are you okay? You were silent for a long time, I hope you're alright.", before realizing what Waluigi said, "King of Purple? I'm sure there's no such position! I am not changing my Coat Color, even if you throw paint on me.". Then, she looks around to see that Charlotte's not really visible, but thinks nothing of it. As of now, she's still just reading.
Waluigi crosses his arms. "Well, I say that there's a King of Purple—and I'm the King of Purple, so what I say goes!"

A microGame Engine, I here they were Hide'in All the Computers with it At the End of the Firing Range So Wario Wouldn't be able to make any Good games...
"Wah? What are you even talking about?" Waluigi pauses. "I don't know much about Wario's microgame business—just enough to help him cheat on his taxes, WAHAHAHA!—but what you're saying isn't making a ton of sense." Waluigi squints. "Are you trying to trick me? Are you trying to cheat me?! You can't fool the King of Purple!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 15, 2016, 07:40:00 pm »

Samson shrugs and waves at the two fighter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 15, 2016, 07:41:11 pm »

Charlotte, for her part, looks....appropriately irritated with Waluigi. She keeps her mouth shut and her nose in a book.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 15, 2016, 07:47:52 pm »

Twilight stands up and walks towards Waluigi with an expression with the same irritation as Charlotte, and gets into his face. "Listen here, King. I have not stopped events that could total whole planets to get yelled at and threatened by a con-man. I've stopped a monster known as Tirek with the magic of every Alicorn in Equestria. I've stopped an invasion of shapeshifting insects who feed on love before I even got these wings. I've stopped Equestria from dying through time travel. I don't like to boast, I never have. I've even voiced my opinion on boasting when Trixie started claiming that she was the most powerful Unicorn around. Ask yourself this. If I'm boasting, then you've annoyed and irritated me to a breaking point. It's a color. Just drop it.", before burying herself back into the Anthology, not speaking a word as she reads.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 08:12:54 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 15, 2016, 08:17:22 pm »

There is an an unsettling feeling surrounding Anna.

"I really don't want to have to hurt one of you, but if it comes to a fight...You had better not start it."

"... ... ...If the King of Purple cannot create their position without first being the King of Purple, there is no King of Purple because, as postulated, the King of Purple cannot crown himself without first being crowned by the King of Purple, who does not exist a priori..."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 08:22:04 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 15, 2016, 08:22:48 pm »

Twilight, in a much calmer voice, says, "That too, friend. That too."
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 123