Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Rubble and Ruin. DEUS EX?  (Read 42110 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: The Right Honorable Guild of Go F&$# Yourself
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2016, 10:03:12 pm »

((I have no intention of charging in myself. It's more like summoning Leroy. :P))
Well, that was fun. Find a nice perch to watch from afar.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2016, 11:03:55 pm »

((Do we want to just wait and let our problems somewhat resolve themselves?))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2016, 12:46:03 am »

(( well we still need to get the loot and it would be best to grab as much as possible while they deal with Leroy))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2016, 03:28:02 am »

"Looks like a diversion's in place. Move in, people. No time to waste. Korvash, you good to be the vanguard?"

To the temple! How many entrances? How many windows? How many fire escapes?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2016, 04:58:35 am »

"Looks like a diversion's in place. Move in, people. No time to waste. Korvash, you good to be the vanguard?"

Hell no I still feel like my guts are on fire. I can still fight but I'll go as rear guard and focus on getting the loot back to the cart.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2016, 05:23:52 am »

"We're gonna need to do this sneaky-like, then, since you're fucked up, I'm not exactly fresh, the rest are casters and I accidentally killed the guy with the dumb sword."

"Remember, take shit that you can stuff in your pockets first. We go for a first pass to get the Icon. If that works, we go for a second pass to steal anything heavier and clean up stragglers."

"Oh, and Korvash, you want this tower shield? Bit small for you, but might come in handy to deflect shit for the rest of us. I might need both hands here."

Hand over shield to Korvash if he wants it.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 05:45:52 am by Harry Baldman »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2016, 06:23:38 am »

Sooooo,

nobody wants the thorn sword, then?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2016, 06:40:06 am »

Sooooo,

Sweep it with the shield down a gutter to dispose of evidence unless somebody volunteers to grab it.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2016, 06:41:28 am »

((Both Solam and Mongo are decently tanky. Not sure if sneaking in is necessary.))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2016, 06:54:16 am »

"We're gonna need to do this sneaky-like, then, since you're fucked up, I'm not exactly fresh, the rest are casters and I accidentally killed the guy with the dumb sword."

"Remember, take shit that you can stuff in your pockets first. We go for a first pass to get the Icon. If that works, we go for a second pass to steal anything heavier and clean up stragglers."

"Oh, and Korvash, you want this tower shield? Bit small for you, but might come in handy to deflect shit for the rest of us. I might need both hands here."

Yeah that will be more useful if I'm not going to move around much

Equip the shield and leave my halberd in the cart. Then follow the group at the back watching for anyone trying to sneak up on us
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 07:48:26 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2016, 07:17:15 am »

Follow the group. Try to analyze what kind of magic they're using by doing some robutt calculations at the enchantments and spells on the tower, then set my staff to that type.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2016, 07:42:41 am »

Stay with the group. Look for anything that looks like it might be a trap.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 14, 2016, 09:05:55 am »

Move with the group. When in sight of the church, use Detect Magical Trap.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 14, 2016, 12:47:02 pm »

Follow group with cart.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 15, 2016, 08:00:02 am »

((I have no intention of charging in myself. It's more like summoning Leroy. :P))
Well, that was fun. Find a nice perch to watch from afar.
You hop up to fly, but don't get airborn. Your wings feel odd. your fur itches and you really want to bite something.

Fire escapes? hahahahahahahahahahah.

You see one large, broad stairway with a nice portico at the top. Looks like half the front of the building is entrances. there are four windows on the second floor front, and teh third floor has one large, colorful, circular window. Or perhaps it is a glasswood wall.

You also see, lots of people coming out of the building - mostly women and children and a few elderly and the like. None of them seem paprticularly dangerous, except perhaps to themselves.

Sooooo,

Sweep it with the shield down a gutter to dispose of evidence unless somebody volunteers to grab it.
Eh. The gutters here are street-level. You are trying to sweep an ornate looking weapon downa rubble strewn depression in the side of a trash strewn alley. You give up and shove it under some rubble. "No one will ever know." You mutter. (this takes place before you head out to the temple)
Also, God damn it Harry, you made three bolded actions this turn. Good thing none of them were particularly notable. Imma smack you.

Yeah that will be more useful if I'm not going to move around much

Equip the shield and leave my halberd in the cart. Then follow the group at the back watching for anyone trying to sneak up on us
You stay at the back with the shield, doing Devon's Devine Darlings poses and looking all suspicious. What? They don't have Charlie's Angels in this universe.

Follow the group. Try to analyze what kind of magic they're using by doing some robutt calculations at the enchantments and spells on the tower, then set my staff to that type.
"They are doing demon magic and using the power of dance! beware their deadly samba! Watch for their Terrible Tangos! Avoid their flash mobs at all costs gang!"

Stay with the group. Look for anything that looks like it might be a trap.
Yo usee a guy in a side alley, momentarily distracted by the goings on on the third floor of hte temple up there. He is quickly stuffing a deck of cards into a pouch, lifting his little table, and moving away. "Watch out for that shill!" You scream at passersby. "He's a card sharp if I ever saw one. You'll never find the red queen1 He palms it during the second shuffle!"

Aside from that, and a transvestite so obvious about shems gender that it could barely be called a trap, you don't see anything suspicious, except your own group closely huddled around a cart full of explosives and rope. Oh, and the crowd of people fleeing the temple in a panic.

Move with the group. When in sight of the church, use Detect Magical Trap.
You cast detect magic trap. "I don't see anythign, guys." You say, then attempt to scratch your head. Both your hands come up together and you nearly clonk yourself in the face . "Whu?" Your forefingers are locked together in one of those obnoxious finger trap thingies. "Oh, very funny, universe. Very fucking funny indeed." You quickly free your fingers and pocket the trap "for later."

Follow group with cart.
It has a squeaky wheel. Neat!

Alright, you are all standing in a crowd at the front of the temple, surrounding a suspicious looking cart and gaping like yokels at the panicked masses leaving Mass. And also the window on the third floor exploding outward, the back of something large and hairy filling the hole. A loud snarl fills the air.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32