Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On  (Read 69844 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On
« Reply #315 on: September 09, 2016, 06:46:30 pm »

Welp. Dar would prefer to go north, as he won't be particularly effective against metal golems, but half the team's already going north, so group two for him.

Dar'yajira will go with team snoopy-snoops, unless the little village you mentioned for team lost mecha is actually the nearby Durnvale, and you just got the direction wrong.  Then he'll join that team instead.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 09, 2016, 07:40:38 pm »

((I assumed that "the scouting group" was the one searching for the golems. Spaz and TheBiggerFish, could you clarify?))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 09, 2016, 09:01:40 pm »

groups are hereby identified as "snoopy snoops" and "where'd I put my mecha death robot?"

Identify yourself as attached to one of those.

tired GM is snarky GM.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 09, 2016, 09:06:24 pm »

Snoopy Snoops cause those are the sneaksy little hobitses ones
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 09, 2016, 11:01:24 pm »

Guess it's snoopy snoops for the Eye.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 10, 2016, 12:44:26 am »

snoopy snoops

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 10, 2016, 12:52:31 am »

Lenglon has returned. Lenglon just had a 22-hour workday. Lenglon is exhausted and not making smart decisions. Aylia is wherever Senna put her, doing what Senna told her to do.

What was that?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 10, 2016, 08:49:28 am »

((*hugpats Lenglon*))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 10, 2016, 10:29:25 am »

ATH is in pain from wisdom teeth Noir is most likely going along with the baron mission.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 10, 2016, 11:00:04 am »

((*Hugpast* also are we all just falling apart here?))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 10, 2016, 02:47:07 pm »

Yeah, Samuel is going with the group to find a metal machine robot thingy. Samuel also tells he rather wants to go to the village.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 02:59:37 pm by Loki987 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 10, 2016, 04:43:34 pm »

So I have five of you wanting to spy on teh baron and one of you wanting to go find a metal thingum.

yeah, nope. Judging from this last en- oh, hey Lenglon, welcome back! I also am a tad tired, but not 22 hour day tired. more like consecutive ten hour very physical work day tired.

judging from this last encounter, most of you would spend most of the time up at the baron's place just sort of ... navel gazing. Sooooo

Aylia and Senna return from doing a little scouting of ruined regions. it looks like someone went to some trouble to break what could be broken, burn what could be burned, salt the earth, and make things pretty much unusable for anyone. the bastards.

So, Senna is sticking with Dessmo (we are currently in the baron's camp [the baron is elsewhere, fucking off and messing around with the lords], and Dessmo has agreed to help out with some things here in exchange for access and information).

Those going north to the baron's current location: the Eye, Dar (no, that village is not the Durnvale), and Noir because Noir miiiiiight be useful for persuasion. If she tries.
Samuel, Jack, and Terrance are heading out to find the mechanical thingum (Alaran is going as well, as an advisor). Make your tearful goodbyes, lovebirds, and your promises of faithfulness and heroic efforts to refind one another.

Aylia can do either, but Dessmo (and GM) would prefer her to head out with the "robot recycling tour."

So, your actions should reflect the following:
Baron snoops: Well, you need to find him, sneak in, somehow hear him talking about the plan, and maybe convince him not to go kill all those mechanists.
you are discussing this as you hike northward according to the directions Dessmo gave.

Hunt for red bot-ober: well, head on out to the village and snoop around. You are discussing your plan of action as you walkcasually down the road toward teh village, passing some outlying farms and seeing the smoke from village fireplaces ahead.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 10, 2016, 05:00:12 pm »

[Robot hunters]
Try to sneakily sneak through the fields by the road up ahead.
"I recommend if we find this thing we have someone fast distract him"
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 06:32:22 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 10, 2016, 06:12:59 pm »

I assist in the bot hunt, surveying the area from the skies in crow form.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 10, 2016, 06:31:54 pm »

"YES, YOU SHOULD DISTRACT IT.

HOWEVER, IF IT IS NOT IN THE VICINITY OF THE VILLAGE, WE SHOULD ASK THE LOCALS FOR HELP LOCATING IT. PERHAPS WE COULD MUSTER A SMALL SEARCH PARTY?"
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44