Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On  (Read 70046 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On
« Reply #225 on: September 01, 2016, 09:41:38 am »

sheesh. Lenglon goes on vacation (I know, it isn't a vacation) and you guys lose all motivation to actually interact with the mission.

((I would lead, but it would be extremely OOC as Dar'yajira is the exact opposite of a leader, and really doesn't have any motivation to interact with the mission.  The only thing he cares about is the people he's chosen to protect--the knife would be a leader-like character.

...Don't we have an NPC leader, anyway?))

Dar'yajira will continue watching over his allies stealthily watch over Noir and Jack if they have a little date.  Jack tries anything untoward, out with his throat.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 01, 2016, 09:43:02 am »

((And yeah, what syv said about Dar is true for the Eye.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 01, 2016, 09:44:29 am »

ask if noir would like to Go eat out (double entandre) for lunch. Then go try and see if there are any bandits harassing the villagers
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 10:57:03 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 01, 2016, 12:42:27 pm »

((Delusions of grandeur aside, Terrance is no leader. I was unexpectedly busy yesterday, or I would have posted something more useful/substantive.))

Terrance continues to interrogate the leather thingy. If votes that we meet the baron at his camp.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 01, 2016, 01:08:55 pm »

The Eye keeps track of people, actually, instead of waiting lazily.  So, they probably follow Dar, Noir, and Jack.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 01, 2016, 01:21:36 pm »

It takes a few moments for Noir to get what your asking but once she does she happily inquires.
"You mean like a date? Cause that sounds pretty cool.I think I've done this kinda thing once or twice with like farmgirls"

((sooooooo overprotective Right now dar :P))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 01:23:14 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 01, 2016, 01:22:53 pm »

The Eye is glaring ominously at both Jack and Noir.
Sigtext

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 01, 2016, 01:25:42 pm »

(Don't worry Ozarck I got this.)
ask if noir would like to Go eat out (double entandre) for lunch. Then go try and see if there are any bandits harassing the villagers
When Jack says the above. I loudly proclaim to everyone that we don't have any time for this romantic bullshit and that we should go to the baron.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 01:28:48 pm by Loki987 »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 01, 2016, 01:30:49 pm »

Noir completely and utterly ignores the guy who just yelled at them.. Becuase it's not Aylia's smexy voice :'(
"Soo where are we going jack?
Go out on a date with Jack.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 01:32:20 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 01, 2016, 01:44:14 pm »

"Come on guys we can go. They'll catch up. Like my old pop said: "the only things that'll ya get from dates are heartbreak, sweat-inducing nerves and STD's."
I'll say the above loudly again and try to get the other guys at my side.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 01, 2016, 01:52:40 pm »

What can I say, Lenglon is good at this stuff.

The Eye waits for orders, input, or similar.
waiting commences.

sheesh. Lenglon goes on vacation (I know, it isn't a vacation) and you guys lose all motivation to actually interact with the mission.

((I would lead, but it would be extremely OOC as Dar'yajira is the exact opposite of a leader, and really doesn't have any motivation to interact with the mission.  The only thing he cares about is the people he's chosen to protect--the knife would be a leader-like character.

...Don't we have an NPC leader, anyway?))

Dar'yajira will continue watching over his allies stealthily watch over Noir and Jack if they have a little date.  Jack tries anything untoward, out with his throat.

((we do have an npc leader, actually, for exactly this reason. I'm less surprised than highly amused about it. I did figure you'd be trying to get permission to wander off at this point, as you are not far from the first of the Durnvale sites.))
alright, you tag along. Neither of them notice you. Partly because they both notice Dessmo, who is generally better at scowling than Dar is.

I think it is evident from my description last turn that there are no bandits currently bothering this village. Also, Dessmo warns you not to wander off, with a scowl like a wolverine, trying to decide whether to eat what it is about to kill, or just leave it as a horrible warning to the others. He whacks you with teh flat of his sword, once, to emphasizze his point.

"I don't care if you two fall in love and make horrible babies, but do it on your own time. We've got places to be. go ahead and walk ahead, just don't get lost. you wander off, and 'm going to have to beat you."

((Delusions of grandeur aside, Terrance is no leader. I was unexpectedly busy yesterday, or I would have posted something more useful/substantive.))

Terrance continues to interrogate the leather thingy. If votes that we meet the baron at his camp.

((no problem, really. It is literally the reason I stuck the Lieutenant in with you guys.)) To the baron's camp you are going. Dessmo herds the others in the generally proper direction. You get the leather thing to shut up by literally pinching it's mouth closed. You ask it a few questions, but when you open it's mouth again, it acts as if it hadn't heard a word of i, and babbles on again. You fiddle around, and find a pair of "earflaps" for want of a better word. Pulling htem out, the mouth stops talking and listens.

The Eye keeps track of people, actually, instead of waiting lazily.  So, they probably follow Dar, Noir, and Jack.
Dessmo orders you to keep track of the two perverts. He pauses and makes clear that he means Jack and Noir. He then orders you to scout out the baron's camp. He makes it clear that he expects both orders to be followed.

(Don't worry Ozarck I got this.)
When Jack says the above. I loudly proclaim to everyone that we don't have any time for this romantic bullshit and that we should go to the baron.
Dessmo nods and begins waving your erstwhile companions forward.

Noir completely and utterly ignores the guy who just yelled at them.. Becuase it's not Aylia's smexy voice :'(
"Soo where are we going jack?
Go out on a date with Jack.
Dessmo halts you with a hand on the shoulder. "Stay with the group. and remember, this guy is an Omega." He says that as if it were a warning or something.
"But ... I'm an Omega ..."
Dessmo rolls his eyes.
"You're an Omega."
"Exactly."
"I don't get it."
Dessmo says no more.

you guys are getting near the camp. You'll arrive in [one turn]. Dessmo suggests scouting the camp before walking boldly in. He suggests the Eye do what the eye is designed to do, and asks Dar if he feels confident wandering through the camp.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 01, 2016, 02:17:21 pm »

"Hmm, I do fear we may have to wait for our date. Seems the others don't wish for us to wander too far. If you so wish I guess we could stay a bit behind and chat.  We'd have to still try and keep up with them to some extent."
Jack looks very apollagetic
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 01, 2016, 02:19:24 pm »

>"Query:In case both objectives cannot be accomplished, should personnel monitoring or reconaissance be prioritized?"

Do those things.
Sigtext

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 01, 2016, 02:33:15 pm »

((Yes, the bold tactic works. Well maybe not, it was more Dessmo that did it. I wonder did my last quote now not happen? Cause I liked it.))
Because Samuel isn't the best in stealth (I think) and because he would stand out in the camp like an elephant in a distillery he waits.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:53:37 pm by Loki987 »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 01, 2016, 02:36:39 pm »

((Yes, the bold tactic works. I wonder did my last quote now not happen? Cause I liked it.))
Because Samuel isn't the best in stealth (I think) and because he would stand out in the camp like an elephant in a distillery he waits.
((I might also do good for stealth, I have a skill in it if I remember correctly))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 44