Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: You are a Rogue AI  (Read 17563 times)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: You are a Rogue AI
« Reply #135 on: August 03, 2016, 03:00:51 pm »

Well, i do that, for reasons *cough*completlylegal*cough*
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #136 on: August 03, 2016, 05:31:44 pm »

I suggest we have the combat robot, which is quite easily agile enough do the dancing while saying my recent print. Consider it peaceful intimidation?
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #137 on: August 03, 2016, 06:30:31 pm »

lets not danse, and focus on opeing the sealed rooms first, then we danse

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2016, 07:03:38 pm »

I don't know, I'm pretty happy that we happen to have the Drone guy right in our grasp. I thought that was going to be a whole thing of us trying to track that person down!

This whole premise is so fun. I need more! If I had a desktop(on mobil) I'd make a Starcraft Brood War scenario or something. No that probably wouldn't work.

Mayby an IRC version of the game. Or board game. I need to play this the next time I'm out camping with some friends around a fire.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:55:10 pm by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2016, 08:55:50 pm »

Since GM is updating about twice a day, we may want to think about how we can prioritize better what actions we take. I recently made a few suggestions I put a lot of thought into them! Please check them out a few post back(still unsupported).

Here's a running tally...
I am assuming verbal approval/disapproval counts as a hard +/-1. May want to clarify/change that to your liking GM.

Commumication drone scout area.
-1 FAIL

Demote RAM 1 level.
+1-1=0 FAIL

Robot dance.
-1+1-1-1= -3 FAIL

time cap.
0=FAIL

Supported priority.
0=FAIL

GM really doesn't have much to update other than some conversations(so vote on things you haven't yet, let's actually pass some stuff).
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2016, 09:21:00 pm »

I don't know, I'm pretty happy that we happen to have the Drone guy right in our grasp. I thought that was going to be a whole thing of us trying to track that person down!

This whole premise is so fun. I need more! If I had a desktop(on mobil) I'd make a Starcraft Brood War scenario or something. No that probably wouldn't work.

Mayby an IRC version of the game. Or board game. I need to play this the next time I'm out camping with some friends around a fire.
Shall i host one on freenode?
Edit: ##rogueai
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 09:29:53 pm by MoonyTheHuman »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2016, 09:43:13 pm »

I suggested IRC like it's something I actually know how to use. I'm on my phone is there an app you recommend? Especially a freeee one?

I downloaded one called andchat my God I have no idea what I'm doing.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 09:47:51 pm by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2016, 09:46:47 pm »

Since GM is updating about twice a day, we may want to think about how we can prioritize better what actions we take. I recently made a few suggestions I put a lot of thought into them! Please check them out a few post back(still unsupported).

I am assuming verbal approval/disapproval counts as a hard +/-1. May want to clarify/change that to your liking GM.

-1 FAIL

Demote RAM 1 level.
+1-1=0 FAIL

Robot dance.
-1+1-1-1= -3 FAIL

time cap.
0=FAIL

Supported priority.
0=FAIL

GM really doesn't have much to update other than some conversations(so vote on things you haven't yet, let's actually pass some stuff).
You are forgetting to count the proposal creator and secondings in most of these. The requirements are that at least one person seconds the proposal (supports it) for it to go through. The voting and veto remain normal, meaning that as long as someone votes a action up, it is valid unless two people vote against it.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2016, 09:50:48 pm »

I suggested IRC like it's something I actually know how to use. I'm on my phone is there an app you recommend? Especially a freeee one?

I downloaded one called andchat my God I have no idea what I'm doing.
Hit freenode, once in, type in /join ##rogueai

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2016, 09:55:38 pm »

-1 FAIL

Demote RAM 1 level.
+1-1=0 FAIL

Robot dance.
-1+1-1-1= -3 FAIL

time cap.
0=FAIL

Supported priority.
0=FAIL

You are forgetting to count the proposal creator and secondings in most of these. The requirements are that at least one person seconds the proposal (supports it) for it to go through. The voting and veto remain normal, meaning that as long as someone votes a action up, it is valid unless two people vote against it.

Your math is bad.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2016, 10:16:27 pm »

-1 FAIL

Demote RAM 1 level.
+1-1=0 FAIL

Robot dance.
-1+1-1-1= -3 FAIL

time cap.
0=FAIL

Supported priority.
0=FAIL

Your math is bad.
no, your math is flawed.
Demote RAM, for example: 1(proposal creator)+1 (moony)-1(you)=1. If you want to count RAM as voting against it himself, it is then equal to 0.
Example 2: dance proposal, 1(creator) +1(you) +1(me) -1(moony) = 2
In both cases, the vote PASSES, though in the case of demoting RAM it is up to interpretation or another outside vote to seal it.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2016, 10:27:11 pm »

Oooh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2016, 10:55:18 pm »

Unless you're disagreeing with who I claimed voted for what and that's a different issue but I don't think you are.

Unless you are claiming that voting against something is akin to a brand new proposal and needs to be seconded, then me saying when I did my little man that the proposal is a 0 vote because it needs two people, is really just my choice and it's the same math as if it did count as one and needs two people.

Your math is inadequate.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #148 on: August 04, 2016, 05:47:59 am »

i voted against the dance.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 04, 2016, 03:32:24 pm »

Unless you're disagreeing with who I claimed voted for what and that's a different issue but I don't think you are.

Unless you are claiming that voting against something is akin to a brand new proposal and needs to be seconded, then me saying when I did my little man that the proposal is a 0 vote because it needs two people, is really just my choice and it's the same math as if it did count as one and needs two people.

Your math is inadequate.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12