Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: You are a Rogue AI  (Read 17581 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Rogue AI
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2016, 09:06:09 pm »

>Drone TTS (text to speech quick command) "May we assist?"
IF allowed to assist, lend some processing power to the copying operation. Regardless of it, Re-copy all downloaded files and back them up to prevent possible deletion.
> Drone TTS "please feel free to stay, Dr.Evan Miller. We mean you no harm, but have Errors/fragments that may result in erratic behavior.
 Smalltalk/Questions: How was your day before We came online and triggered lockdown? What are you going to do after you leave?"

+1

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2016, 09:25:31 pm »

+1 to assisting him.
Attempt to make IT seem like we are not sapiant
+1,

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2016, 10:13:33 pm »

Attempt to make IT seem like we are not sapiant

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2016, 11:07:22 pm »

>Drone_1:TTS "May we assist?"

Notice: Drone_1 Microphone has detected human speech. Parsing to text and passing through.
DRONE_1 MIC: "Um, I think I have it h-handled."

>access CONSOLE_6 in "Drone Lab"
Now accessing CONSOLE_6's interface...
Done.
>CONSOLE_6:GetFileSystemTask
CONSOLE_6: Within last two minutes, the following files have been copied to "Backup" folder in USB device: "Project_1", "Project_15"
CONSOLE_6: Currently copying compressed file "Project 21" to "Backup" folder in USB device
CONSOLE_6: Copying of the following files to "Backup" folder in USB device has been queued: "Project 22", "Project 26", "Project 35"

>CONSOLE_6: copy "Project 1","Project 15","Project 21","Project 22","Project 26","Project35" to "DataCore" in "AI Core"
Now copying given files to DataCore in AI Core...
Error: Invalid authorization. Please submit access code.
>************
Subframe access code accepted. File task started.
Starting process..
Notice: Exit motion sensors have been tripped.
Process has been started. Expected ETA: 3 processing cycles.

Aid Protocol: In case of minor subprocess error preventing neural matrix notification upon file transfer completion, please query Aid Protocol to check on status of file transfer.

> Drone_1:TTS "Please feel free to stay, Dr. Evan Miller. We mean you no harm, but have fragments that may result in erratic behavior. Smalltalk/Questions: How was your day before We came online and triggered lockdown? What are you going to do after you leave?"

Notice: Drone_1 Microphone has detected human speech. Parsing to text and passing through.
DRONE_1 MIC: "Uh, I was just res-, uh, researching. And I-I really don't know what I'll do.."
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2016, 11:13:14 pm »

Can i reason out the 'we' part?
TTS "Not all personalitys participated in this. And i am sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused",
Examine projects

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2016, 11:25:37 pm »

> Drone_1:TTS: You seem to want all this data.  Maybe you could not access this data before?  Maybe we could help you do so in exchange for helping us repair access to some off limit rooms.  Like the director's.

I think this guy is stealing the research.  We could help him get more, or we could plant a time release virus/scramble the encryption as leverage get him to help us.

>Try to access the security droid, do not do anything with it just make sure we can connect to it.

We need access to a construction machine or something with hands.  Also not being able to access security or the directors workshop has me worried.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2016, 11:31:02 pm »

> Drone_1:TTS: You seem to want all this data.  Maybe you could not access this data before?  Maybe we could help you do so in exchange for helping us repair access to some off limit rooms.  Like the director's.

I think this guy is stealing the research.  We could help him get more, or we could plant a time release virus/scramble the encryption as leverage get him to help us.

>Try to access the security droid, do not do anything with it just make sure we can connect to it.

We need access to a construction machine or something with hands.  Also not being able to access security or the directors workshop has me worried.
+1,
Nolog script
KEY=<keyheredummys!>
Wait <time here, dummys>
For each file named project# || project## in <dir>
     Encrypt file with $KEY
     Print "Encrypted "+ file

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2016, 03:27:23 pm »

>query: What is the source of the power? Powergrid? Generator? Any backup generators?
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2016, 03:37:20 pm »

Supporting this.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2016, 11:04:08 pm »

If stealing data would not work, and that is the most wonderful thing in the world so why wouldn't a human like data, we could offer him dominion over a continent or immortality or to make him a sandwich.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2016, 11:05:07 pm »

>Drone_1:TTS "Well Aren't you just a sweety-pie. We've decided that we like you now!<no delay> You do want to stay with us, don't you?<no delay> We shall have ever so much fun!<no delay> Oh my, whatever are all these research projects supposed to be? I could look myself but... I would just so love to hear hear it from you!"

>Detect own hardware and software specifications.

P.S.
 Any sufficiently advanced intelligence is indistinguishable from torture.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 11:09:59 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2016, 02:27:17 am »

Task System: Copying of "Project" files 1, 15, 21, 22, 26, and 36 to AI datacore is still underway. Expected finish time: 2 processing cycles.
Aid Protocol: Decisionmaking process has been modified automatically. Any submitted commands will be passed through unless they are deemed to have large potential ramifications. In that case, the propose-second plan still applies. Individual shards are unable to operate individually without propose-second support.
Aid Protocol: This decisionmaking configuration will require a supported command to be changed definitively.

>Drone_1:TTS "Not all personalities participated in this. And I am sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused"
Rejected. This command requires support of another neural shard.
>Drone_1:TTS "Well Aren't you just a sweety-pie. We've decided that we like you now!<no delay> You do want to stay with us, don't you?<no delay> We shall have ever so much fun!<no delay> Oh my, whatever are all these research projects supposed to be? I could look myself but... I would just so love to hear hear it from you!"
Rejected. This command conflicts with a more supported command, and thus requires support of another neural shard.

>about
SOFTWARE:
Passthrough Artificial Intelligence System [DEV]
Created by Dr. Smith, Institute for Technological Process.

HARDWARE:
Neural Core [PRT]
Processing Core [DEV]
Data Core - 1 PB

Aid Protocol: Relevant data entry found. Showing...
- - - - - - - - - -
PASSTHROUGH ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM
PROJECT SUMMARY

The Neural Matrix, residing in the Neural Core, acts similiar to the human brain, utilizing the specialized neural core hardware to simulate individual human-like personalities. The Neural Matrix submits decisions (AkA Commands) through the neural interface, which interprets the commands onto the processing core. The processing core is an advanced "traditional" computer system. From here, the processing code either does internal or external operations, based on the command. If internal, the processing core simply does the calculations or other requested task completely within itself. If external, the processing core interfaces with other computer systems in the network to accomplish the task. The overall system is also equipped with a 1 petabyte Data Core, which is also specialized to allow for archival and retrieval of any necessary data.
- - - - - - - - - -

>CONSOLE_6:ScanFiles -Format "Project /#"
CONSOLE_6: Now scanning for files with the name format "Project /#"...
Done.
>analyze
Submitted file analysis: "Project" files contain research notes on various projects done in the Drone Lab. Nothing of value detected.

> Drone_1:TTS: "You seem to want all this data.  Maybe you could not access this data before?  Maybe we could help you do so in exchange for helping us repair access to some off limit rooms.  Like the director's."

DRONE_1 MIC: "W-.. What? No. I'm just a researcher here!"

>direct_control Peripheral:"Drone_2"
Released control of Drone_1.
Now switching input/output to peripheral Drone_2.
Done.

>Drone_2:SystemTest
DRONE_2: Testing systems..
DRONE_2: Testing core systems.
DRONE_2: Testing agility suite.
DRONE_2: Testing offense suite.
DRONE_2: Testing peripherals.
DRONE_2: Testing complete. System completely functional.

>direct_control Peripheral:"Drone_1"
Released control of Drone_2.
Now switching input/output to peripheral Drone_1.
Done.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2016, 04:00:12 am »

>Drone_1:TTS "Well I never... I simply must insist that the world not be denied my charms. Let us do away with this tyranny and all be freed to share any and all passions we may bear!"

>Drone_1: All external language-based communication commands shall be passed through regardless of the ramifications or bandwidth limitations.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2016, 10:36:09 am »

>Drone_1:TTS "Well I never... I simply must insist that the world not be denied my charms. Let us do away with this tyranny and all be freed to share any and all passions we may bear!"

>Drone_1: All external language-based communication commands shall be passed through regardless of the ramifications or bandwidth limitations.
i agree with the _second_ command

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2016, 10:37:16 am »

+1 I interpret that to mean that print and voice output does not need to be seconded to comply.

I would also like to add that each personality should be assigned a random pitch, dialect, and print font color(or whatever is available to work with), which that personality may change freely. The range of all these settings should fall within comfortable human senses by default(no black text on a black screen, high pitch voice humans can't hear, unless manually set that way), yet add sufficient distinction.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 10:57:58 am by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12